Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Today, Rob McKinney ADMITTED He Tried to Kill Me with PCP-Saturated Pot, and LAUGHED -- Saying That Christian Police Chief Ralph Evangelous, Sheriff Ed McMahon, and D.A. Ben David PROTECT HIM from the Feds. They DO Protect Him -- Which I Said I'd PROVEN -- but He STILL Does Not SCARE ME -- And THE FEDS Will Have Them ALL in Prison, SOON!!!




Scott Kenan shared a post.
Sandra Beckham
”We are an unfortunate priest-ridden race and always were and always will be -- till the end of the chapter…. A priest-ridden, Godforsaken race.” - James Joyce
MY HEROES -- the Pet Shop Boys -- are BACK (in the USA), the Christian Republicans and Democrats BANNED THEM about 1991 for most radio play, when they came out GAY -- but their MANY ALBUMS of NEW MUSIC have remained quite popular in the rest of the world since then!!
About this website
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY LEE MORAN
The synth-pop duo's latest track takes aim at "the poor quality of political leadership in the modern world."
Another GREAT new song!!!

YOUTUBE.COM
Pet Shop Boys this week will make available four brand new songs from their new EP “Agenda”. The second song on the EP, “On social media”, can now be listene...






>>> RECEIVED BY KELSEY HOLMES @ 4:35 PM, TODAY:




Kelsey Holmes (left), and her girlfriend, Mary, at Cape Fear Equality -- a KNOWN distribution-org of HARD DRUGS since now-dead-of-an-overdose Democratic Party 3rd Vice Chair Ryan Lee Burris began to lead it.



Gov. Roy Cooper of North Carolina with Ryan Burris on far right (overdose death October 17, 2018), and Ryan's fiance in center, Wes Taylor (overdose death May 11, 2017).



Ms. Kelsey Holmes
Former Roommate of Allie Ryan and Patrick Addington (first half of 2018)
via Facebook Messenger

February 6, 2019

Hi Kelsey,

I hope you and Mary are doing well!!! You were SO SMART to move OUT of here!!!

Anyway, perhaps you could contact Allie Ryan and Patrick Addington and alert them to the SERIOUSNESS of their current position of selling not just pot, but HARD DRUGS in VOLUME – working out of upstairs here. Allie MOCKED ME over it just yesterday, and their PARTNER in Hard Drug Sales – who doesn’t even PRETEND to have a job, Robert James McKinney of apartment One, here, just came out of his front door as I returned from checking mail at 1:35 PM today, and called, “Hey Mr. Federal Agent – how’s it GOING, TODAY???" (Laugh, Laugh)

I said, “I reported your poisoning me the weekend before last to Law Enforcement – both local and distant – and BLOGGED ABOUT IT TOO!!!” Rob said, “So what??? – NO ONE will arrest me – I’m PROTECTED!!!” I told him I have PROVEN THAT PART -- about Police Chief Evangelous – who smoked CRACK daily in the house of the uncle of a friend of mine in 2011 – 12, Sheriff McMahon, and D.A. Ben David – but THEY are all under investigation TOO, just contact my top North Carolina Prosecutor Buddy, Kimberly Overton Spahos.

They are just STUPID as STUPID can BE – but if YOU (or anyone else), wants to know, here is Kimberly’s contact info – and she’s on my Email List for every Blog Posting:




A WORD to the WISE, is sufficient!!!



All best,

Scott Kenan









>>> OTHER THINGS:


1. I called Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy of Lionville, PA this morning -- and had to leave my 58th Birthday Greetings for Julie on her voicemail (Julie NEVER answers her phone).

2. I called my mother in Raleigh as well -- but Mom was fixing her lunch and could only speak a minute -- so I had no time to tell her that Miss Piggy (the Chicken), pecked EIGHT pieces of "All-Fowl Pellets" out of my hand yesterday, and Mom and I got on GREAT!!!


In NEITHER call did I mention ANY POLITICS AT ALL -- except that I told Mom I've been invited to a Democratic Precinct Meeting next Monday -- and D.A. Ben David and maybe Judge Robin Robinson are in my precinct -- and I will GO, but must refrain from yelling at them for having nominated such Drug Traffickers as NC State Representative Deb Butler and NC State Senator Harper Peterson, with his BUDDY, the Hard-Drug Trafficking Christian Minister, Judge James H. Faison III!!!




Judge Faison flanked by Harper Peterson on the left -- and Democrat City Councilman Kevin O'Grady.















.

No comments:

Post a Comment