Monday, February 11, 2019

Stirring Some Sh*t at the W-12 Annual Democratic Precinct Meeting in Wilmington, North Carolina -- after a Very Productive Monday!!!


Depends on your LOCATION, above or below the EQUATOR!!!



The day began by getting my natural gas bill -- which was $40.00 less than for the same month, last year. I took it to Benefits Management, Inc., and spoke with owner Terri Motsinger about how GOD RULES and I am continuing to have a BALL BLOGGING!!!


We spoke for about ten minutes and I filled her in on how my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan with my brother Michael William Kenan, and sisters Jane Ann Kenan and Julia Ruth (Duffy) Kenan (now divorced), had CUT OFF MY ALLOWANCE and Mom and Mike had the NERVE to tell me they HOPE I cannot buy my heart meds -- and that I am FORCED BACK TO HOMELESSNESS -- and they claim to be CHRISTIANS -- LOL!!!


I also told her how I had gotten the following Letter to Mike's brother-in-law, retired Naval Commander James Iredell Godley (descended from a FIRST Supreme Court Justice of the USA -- appointed by GEORGE WASHINGTON -- and a GOVERNOR of North Carolina) -- but have NOT heard back from Cdr. Godley, nor anything about what he did with it: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/my-completed-letter-to-navy-commander.html

But that after sending NOTHING for three weeks, first, Mom, Jane, and Julie had RELENTED and sent their $31.00/each shares, but Mike REFUSED TO. Then last week they reduced it FURTHER, claiming one of them had had a HORRIBLE Financial Setback, and none of the others could make up the $9.00 that one had not been able to send. I have NO IDEA what they will send this Thursday -- or if they will send anything at all -- because they REFUSE TO TELL ME!!!

I DID get through so far, and with what was left of the several hundred dollars they had sent for me to buy certain necessities -- NECESSITIES as Christmas Presents was OFTEN the RULE in our house -- (but I had NOT spent any of it, not trusting them -- and I WAS CORRECT, they being CHRISTIANS), with the money I got from B.M. today, I splurged on my Heart Meds for the month going forward, and have $40.00 left to my name until I get MORE money.

Totally BIZARRE at Costco, was that even though my Meds went up $50.00 as of when I bought them in January for about $180.00 for the month, TODAY, I was told my total for them was $485.00!!!

But then they spent twenty minutes online researching it, and found a way to bring them back to $180.00 -- WHEW!!!

I shopped for other things at Aldi's -- stocking up food for a week -- BEFORE landing with only $40.00.

I called the New Hanover County Sheriff's Detectives, and learned that Haston Lavern Caulder II has NOT been seen in New Hanover County in a while -- and they have NO IDEA what those 30+ thirteen year old girls who CAME FORWARD WITH with claims about his RAPING THEM is all about!!!

That Facebook message came to me from https://www.facebook.com/steve.j.weick, and Steve Weick owns O2 hair-house on Oleander Drive, so anyone interested can call him there and ASK STEVEhttp://salono2.com/staff/steve-weick/11424


But I explained to the VERY ATTENTIVE and SYMPATHETIC DETECTIVE, how my own benefactor late 2011 - May 2017, Joseph Crawford Faulk II of 14 W. 95th Street, Apartment 5, Manhattan, had sent Haston TONS OF MONEY, BOXES of "hot cruising-clothes" -- as well as a new laptop computer to stay in touch with the DRUG MAFIAS -- but had ALSO worked directly with my sister Jane, and possible my brother Mike, too!!!


And we will GET BACK IN TOUCH with each other -- if Haston is ever again SPOTTED IN THIS COUNTY.




Haston Caulder COMATOSE on my back porch in 2016 at 205 South 4th Street.





Patrick Mincey is the Attorney who is SUING D.A. Ben David for violating the Constitutional Rights -- of DRUG MAFIA MEMBERS -- Ben having overstepped his authority, as explained here: https://portcitydaily.com/local-news/2019/01/19/three-gang-members-seeking-relief-from-d-a-s-gang-injunction-in-superior-court/.


And given that his Office Manager KNOWS all about Ben David violating MY RIGHTS by working with a Fox News Talking Head and Lawyer, Daliah Saper, and then Wells Fargo Advisors Exec Jamie Lee Sutherland -- both of Chicago -- and that I had REPORTED BEN and JON DAVID'S HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING to the DEA, with THIS result: 





Here is that Judgement -- gotten on a FALSE CHARGE  -- that I was NEVER LEGALLY SERVED in Puerto Vallarta -- and then I was CONVICTED IN ABSENTIA in Cook County, Illinois Court:








Since NO ONE in Patrick Mincey's office has had the COURTESY to contact me after ALL OF THIS -- and I left Mr. Mincey a voicemail message this morning as well -- I have to ASSUME Mr. Mncey is a SHILL OF MY KENAN FAMILY, and is PROVING the words of my second cousin Robert C. "Bobby" Kenan, Jr.'s admin, who in 2015 and in this Law Office in Burgaw, NC, told me that since I PISSED OFF Lawyer David Nash of Wilmington in 2011 (by blogging about HIS Hard Drug Trafficking through his Costello's gay piano bar), I would NEVER find a lawyer in North Carolina to represent me unless I went AT LEAST to Charlotte, but probably would have to go to Asheville:











Long-time Readers all know, that my MOTHER told me that Robert C. Kenan, Jr. is her FAVORITE KENAN -- and ALLY in setting up HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING -- LOL!!!


>>> A FEW COMMENTS ON THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY PRECINCT MEETING:



1. ONLY Lily-White people attended, most nearly my age, and about 50 - 60 of them, although I did NOT think to count them.

2. THREE of the Precinct Officers were mostly interesting in LISTENING and getting everyone's opinions -- while the young man (about 23), kept ADVOCATING and changing what he claimed REPEATEDLY as if DONALD TRUMP WERE THERE IN PERSON.

3. EVERYONE KNEW the Kenans of Chapel Hill run the Drug Mafias here -- with some of the christian Churches -- and they ALL KNOW that Thom Goolsby now works with my Kenan Family to KEEP THE CONFEDERACY ALIVE -- especially at UNC Chapel Hill.

4. I told them how my mother with Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman had set up the Drug Mafias of Wilmington and Atlanta  -- and also a "Catholic Priest, no longer here." (Father Robert J. Kus of St. Mary's). and NO ONE BLINKED when I said that Democrat Representative Deb Butler TOLD ME she does a lot of hard drug trafficking with Jonathan Deputy (a Republican), and Deb's wife Anni Parra is now DEAD OF AN OVERDOSE!!!

5. A former member of City Council announced that Mayor Bill Saffo is DEFINITELY running for re-election this year -- and he LEFT before I could tell him to WARN MAYOR SAFFO that the Feds and the Top NC Prosecutors now KNOW that Bill with his parents and his Uncle in NYC -- who runs the Saffo Drug Mafia THERE and gives Bill his orders.


6. NC State Senator Harper Peterson sent a young woman to represent him, and I pulled her aside and told her how EVERYONE is watching Harper to see if he sides with Drug-Trafficking Deb Butler or not. That Harper gets ALL MY EMAILS of blog postings, but when I speak with him is PERSON, it is clear he REFUSES TO READ THEM!!!


She was TOTALLY COOL and stayed to the end -- giving me HOPE that HACKERS are who keeps my emails from Harper Peterson!!!

7. Several people said that I know so much -- that they also know -- and clearly work with many top people in Politics, Law Enforcement, and the Press (and KNOW MY KENAN FAMILY WELL), and am intimidated by NO ONE -- and that I should have a PUBLIC PLATFORM IN WILMINGTON.

I told them I already DO -- this blog that has already gotten about 1.5 million hits -- and to find it, just google "Kenan Blog"!!!





I wore this shirt the LAST TIME I saw Mom, Jane, and Julie (Christmas 2018):













.

No comments:

Post a Comment