Sunday, February 3, 2019

Sallie Bingham WRITES from CUBA!!! / Stone Mountain Park CLOSED Yesterday -- Due to White Nationalists vs. Constitutionalists -- the RACISTS Disappeared, but the Others Demonstrated Near My Home 1988 - 2010!!! / "Miss Piggy" (The Chicken), Now Pecks My Big Toenail to Ask for More FOOD -- LOL!!!


Havana, Cuba. Photo by Augustin de Montesquiou on Unsplash






Ms. Bingham: Your comments on the lack of Drug Trafficking and Addictions are most interesting to me — and I will include a link to this piece in my Political Blog today. Thanks for all you do!!!
Scott
"At least the taxi drivers we’ve met, all trained for white collar jobs, seem resigned, if nothing better, as the people living in these pastel colonial villages may not miss our TV sets, cars, appliances and fast food choices, but are not tormented by the ravages of alcoholism and drug abuse. The culture seems to mandate against addiction, as well as a lack of money to bring these noxious products in, and the government has apparently been successful in keeping them out. This leads in turns to a much smaller jail population and a scarcity of treatment centers, both for-profit industries that thrive on our wastefulness."

My Letter to Sallie Binghamhttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/my-letter-to-sallie-bingham-just-sent.html
I saw this posted earlier and I am bothered about the poor journalism involved here. I have no idea why the police chief of the adjacent City of Stone Mountain was quoted in the article and not someone from Stone Mountain Park or the state of Georgia who have authority over this matter. The City of Stone Mountain has nothing to do with the park and the writer should have known this. I believe there is a great lack of comprehension regarding the workings of state and local government. From what I've seen taught as state and local history in the school I can understand why.
Scott Kenan and Tom Zarrilli shared a link.


PATCH.COM
One of Georgia's top tourist attractions will be closed, as 1 million people are in metro Atlanta for the Super Bowl.
  • OK, Tom Zarrilli: I just googled and easily found lots of reports including what Park Officials said (and that there was no violence or arrests, yesterday), so do more research before writing -- LOL!!! I lived in Stone Mountain City two blocks from the old Police Station and know Chief Chancey Troutman, who is (or was in 2010), too overweight to function as a Police Officer -- but he PROTECTS the Hard-Drug Trafficking of Stone Mountain that Mayor Weaver and City Council are TOTALLY complicit in. I knew them all!!! -- set up by former GA Congressman John Linder, Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, my own parents -- and my wealthy Kenan Relatives who co-founded UNC Chapel Hill -- with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman, whom I ALSO knew well. I lived at 903 Second Street 1988 - 2010, when Colin Powell's people got me to most of five years in Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco site of my old boss Tennessee Williams's filming of The Night of the Iguana. My own parents had tried to commit me five times in one month, and Col. Dottie Newman said they would KILL ME because I knew too much about Kenan Drug Trafficking that Bill Clinton PROTECTED with 24 unmarked CIA cars that he stationed in Stn. Mtn. City. My good friend Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' (Green ARMY), knows all about it and can be contacted via his site. I will SOON blog about all of this (my blog has gotten 1.5 million hits so far)http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com

The Stone Mountain Visitors Center -- seen in this report -- was only SIX LOTS from my house at 903 Second Street!!!: https://www.ajc.com/news/local-govt--politics/new-details-protesters-march-stone-mountain-village-after-park-closed/yufm3z5iHH9wMxvWKwFhBJ/.



My house in spring 2010 -- BEFORE Army Col. Dottie Newman got me to Mexico to escape my Kenan Family trying to first commit -- then murder me -- with help of the Republican Party, Clinton Democrats, CIA, and my employer, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. of Snellville, GA -- who STILL distributes all the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida -- mostly to Politicians of BOTH PARTIES and Christian Clergy in Atlanta and Wilmington, NC, where I now live.


See how Tennessee Williams was even a PART OF THIS!!!: 






AFTER Stone Mountain City Council with Stone Mountain Drug Mafia (led by Tennessee Williams Scholar and Editor Thomas Elliott Keith and his Colombian boyfriend, Arturo Noguera, whose family lives in the Smoke Rise section of town), chased me to Mexico -- my house was SERIOUSLY "De-Homosexualized" -- leaving NOTHING, not even foundation plants -- except this HANGING TREE on which KKK Twentieth Century Resurrection-er James R. Venable HUNG BLACKS!!!



James R. Venable in 1971.



That is Army Colonel Dottie Newman in bottom photo with BIG HAIR, who was my BEST FRIEND in 2010 -- as well as Secretary of State Colin Powell's retired Chief Protocol Officer. Dottie introduced me to MANY Active US Army Generals -- as well as the Secretary of State of Argentina and his wife!!! Dottie's deceased husband had been the MOST DECORATED SOLDIER of the Vietnam War.


And that TOP PHOTO on this same page is of Kiki Smith -- the daughter of Jane and Tony Smith -- Tennessee Williams's BEST NEW YORK FRIENDS his entire professional life!!!:



Sculptor Tony Smith, Jane Lawrence Brotherton Smith (dancer, torch singer), and Tennessee Williams.






I have not yet been able to photograph Miss Piggy pecking my big toenail to DEMAND MORE FOOD -- LOL!!!


But I had a LONG CONVERSATION early this afternoon with my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh -- and she LOVED THIS CHICKEN STORY!!! Mom also listened as I told her of what I heard from Sallie Bingham today -- and the TROUBLE in Stone Mountain, yesterday. We did NOT discuss the Letter that Navy Commander James Iredell Godley will receive within two days -- but Mom is now COOL WITH THAT.




Today, and three days ago, Mom and I told each other we LOVED each other -- before getting off the phone.






My Stone Mountain house was then IMPROVED in April 2016!!! And the HANGING TREE still lives.


>>> ADDED LATER: 
MOST interesting to me is that in the FIRST movie clip (of them marching up a "suburban street"), they are on Third Street, PRECISELY BEHIND my house 1988 - 2010, at 903 Second Street -- as seen where I have ALREADY blogged about it, link in comments below:

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

* * *

>>> Patrick Addington never returned home last night -- after Allie Ryan, Robert James McKinney, and I had our CONFRONTATION:




But Allie Ryan has spent the WHOLE DAY SO FAR, cleaning and vacuuming their apartment -- as if they have REMOVED all the Hard Drugs and are preparing for a BUST -- LOL!!!










.

No comments:

Post a Comment