Friday, February 1, 2019

Letter to Navy Cdr. Jim Godley PRINTED (but too late to mail today) / It's Time to CELEBRATE!!!


Flung water at sunset FREEZES (but not in Wilmington, North Carolina)!!!


I spent an hour downloading new printer drivers, installing them, and then discovered that SOMETHING is jammed inside the paper feed that I could NOT remove, so emailed it to The UPS Store -- where they printed it -- but it was then 5:12 PM, and too late to "Tracked Priority" mail it -- so will do that in the morning!!!

BUT, I ran into a friend who BOUGHT ME DINNER (at Wendy's), and the guy at UPS did NOT charge me for the printing, so I got off SCOT-FREE!!!




When I RETURNED to my apartment, I discovered that my last posting about BOAT DELIVERY of Hard Drugs to Wilmington had ALREADY become (at 6:23 PM -- it sent at 2:32 PM today, so after just FOUR HOURS), the MOST HIT POSTING of the LAST SEVEN DAYS!!!




Carol and SUPER-HOT, HAIRY-CHESTED STUDRobert Dale of Wilmington, NC



Think:





And SECOND MOST HIT is my completed Letter to Navy Commander Godley:



James Iredell Godley and his wife, Darlene Godley.


The ongoing saga of my Kenan Family with DISGRACED former Wilmington Closet-Case-Homosexual Roman Catholic/Republican NC State Senator Thom Goolsby FIGHTING to PRESERVE THE CONFEDERACY at UNC!!! 

May they please GET A LIFE!!!


About this website

NCPOLICYWATCH.COM
Last week the UNC Board of Governors voted to release an “after-action report” on last year’s toppling of the Silent Sam Confederate monument. Nearly a week later, the report has yet to be released.



From Roy Rogers Oldenkamp:
9 mins
This type of system is not the exception in this country. Roughly four out of five criminal defendants are too poor to hire a lawyer and use public defenders or court-appointed lawyers.


About this website

NYTIMES.COM
The Constitution guarantees poor defendants a lawyer. It doesn’t say the lawyer will have enough time to actually work their cases.














.

No comments:

Post a Comment