Sunday, February 10, 2019

Haston Lavern Caulder II (my former roommate) RAPED at Least 32 Thirteen-Year-Old GIRLS!!! (a credible claim)/ Sallie Bingham Again LIKES What I Posted about Her / Rob McKinney, Who Nearly KILLED ME with PCP-Saturated Pot, Approached Me AGAIN -- LOL!!!




Scott Kenan shared a link2 hrs

About this website

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Purdue Pharma, which is owned by the Sackler family, manufactures and markets OxyContin -- one of the prescription painkillers at the center of the opioi...





The following is from a Wilmingtonian I'd never known of until I got this message, he is married with children, has a real job, etc. Facebook did not alert me to this message until yesterday, Feb. 9, and given all my blogging about Haston with photos of him, I'm certain this is just a misspelling. I wrote back asking if he knows what has happened to Haston, he quickly picked that up, but has not replied, and I ASSUME he is afraid of reprisals.

Hasson was raping 13 year old girls!!! I knew 2 of them and 30 others came forward



Haston Laverne Caulder Mug Shot from Charlotte, NC


In searching for info on Haston and rapes, I found NO INFO on that crime, but found he has been arrested several times in Mecklenburg County, most recently on November 23, 2018, but his 2017 arrest lists a LONG list of offences!!!: https://www.mecklenburgpublicrecords.com/mecklenburg-records-report.php?id=84706.


Haston Caulder was my roommate at 205 South 4th Street for about a half year, and had TOTALLY pulled the wool over my eyes until the end, when Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. of W. 95th Street in Manhattan (also called "Testosteroni" or "Testo" in this blog), DEMANDED I keep Haston as my roommate, and then cut me off COLD from the generous allowance he had been paying me since contacting me when I was thrown out of Mercy House Shelter by Drug-Trafficking Rev. James Shivers, on a FALSE CLAIM of homosexual activity there -- the person whom Rev. Shivers claimed I was involved with ALSO told Shivers I had NOT had homo-sex with him -- nor propositioned him.

Mr. Faulk had been sending me $600 -- $1,000/month -- PLUS money to cover added expenses, including removal of the carcinoma on my foot, three days in a Puerto Vallarta Hospital for Water-on-Lungs, Congestive Heart Failure, and Arrhythmia, TONS of dental work, and totaling over $65,000.00. Although Joseph Faulk REDUCED my allowance to $800.00/month for 2017 because of HUGE dental bills, he had promised to send me $1,200/month for the year 2018 -- but he CUT ME OFF COLD when I kicked Haston out.

Mr. Faulk had sent Haston (then always flush with money), $7,200.00 the last month he was sending me money -- and lots of boxes of "sexy clothes" -- and a COMPUTER!!! This DESPITE my telling Joseph that Haston was FLUSH with money -- and they had a lot of phone calls between each other, although at first I was the liaison between them.


ONE of my reports on thishttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/03/good-news-for-haston-lavern-caulder-ii.html


THIS posting shows how Christian Minister and Judge James Faison III let Haston off EASY, Faison LONG protecting Hard-Drug Traffickers, and once violating my Rights in his actions (and Faison is SUPER CLOSE to Democratic NC State Senator Harper Peterson)http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/03/yesterday-democrat-judge-james-h.html


Mr. Faulk ALSO sometimes contacted my sister Jane Ann Kenan of Raleigh directly, never telling me what about -- and claimed that my brother Mike would assist me with money after he stopped. Neither Mike nor Mr. Faulk would answer my frequent question on whether or not THEY communicated with each other directly.

I called Joseph's cell in NYC this morning to ask him what he knows about this: (212) 866-5453, and had to leave a three-minute message.

I called my brother Mike as well, and left a three-minute message for Mike -- including that I'm contacting the Sheriff (or whomever), about Haston tomorrow -- or maybe today -- to give them this info on Haston's HUGE support from Mr. Faulk, and they might want to talk to Mike and Jane as well.

I also asked Mike in my voicemail, what the consequences of my writing his brother-in-law, retired Navy Commander James Iredell Godley had been: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/my-completed-letter-to-navy-commander.html.

Also this morning, I called Mom after her church, and we spoke for five minutes, I telling her about what Haston Caulder was up to, how Joseph Faulk had SUPPORTED HIM and cut me off when I kicked Haston out, and asked HER if there had been any consequences to Jim Godley getting my Letter (if it has even made it to him in the mail -- not ALL of my mailed Letters get delivered). Mom had not heard a thing about that -- and I believe her. 

Mom could not REMEMBER who Sallie Bingham is -- even though every other time I brought Sallie up the last couple of weeks, she IMMEDIATELY knew who Sallie is!!!

Sallie Bingham is still in Cuba, apparently with limited internet access, so only this morning Sallie LIKED what I had posted about her and me on Facebook a week ago. Here is my Letter to Sallie: 







And this morning, my Denison University classmate, Debbie Walter Joslin, is STILL at the Kenan/Flagler built Casa Marina in Key West, and has posted MORE PHOTOS of the White-Tie Wedding there, that she and her family are attending -- but has NOT responded to my phone-message or to my posting LINK to this on her Facebook: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/debbie-walter-joslin-denison-u-73-like.html

Few people are aware of the fact that Henry Flagler was primarily a VISIONARY, and left all the details of carrying everything out to his right-hand-man, William Rand Kenan, Jr., whom Flagler considered a BETTER BUSINESSMAN than he:








Today, I learned I must contact Janyce Jackson Jones, now of the Frank Harr Foundation (located a block from my step-grandmother Annie (Childers) Kenan's house on Wrightsville Avenue here in Wilmington, that I have visited from my birth in 1951 until Grandma's death in the 1970s), about CLEANING OUT the Drug Traffickers who tend to rise to LEADERSHIP POSITIONS in Wilmington's LGBTQ community!!!


>>> JUST NOW I CALLED THE SHERIFF'S OFFICE IN MECKLENBURG COUNTY:


Haston Lavern Caulder was RELEASED from their custody a while ago, and they have no idea where he is, and are NOT aware of any pending charges against him.

I will call Sheriff Ed McMahon's office here in Wilmington tomorrow, to see if they have anything on him.



Sheriff Ed McMahon





.

No comments:

Post a Comment