Tuesday, July 10, 2018

My Letter to My Siblings, My Nephew Connor, and a Couple of Friends (before I send a proposal to Jonathan Deputy -- I think in the morning, due to "Tiredness and Exhaustion"):



Just a note to again THANK YOU ALL for your various forms of support!!! (Connor called my blog "really cool" years ago -- but soon BLOCKED ME on FACEBOOK, which I have NOT taken personally). Connor and Max BOTH refused to go to Mom and Dad repeatedly when they lived in Hampstead, NC (and the boys were TOTALLY INTO Teenage Ninja Turtles, and later Harry Potter) -- so I KNOW they both fundamentally understand to keep a distance from Catholic NAZIS!!!

Anyone reading my postings, knows I've been having victory after victory in the Political and Spiritual spheres. I could NOT have done it without you -- and EVERYTHING happened PERFECTLY. My only beefs are against non-relatives who seriously violated my Civil Rights, stole my copyrights, jailed or nut-house-committed me for long periods, etc. And now that NC Rep. Deb Butler has DIVORCED herself from narco-trafficking-supporting Jonathan Deputy, I am being COMPLETELY respected by the Powers-that-Be in Wilmington.

It is my intention to later this evening write Jonathan a proposal that he would be STUPID to pass on (he's a Republican -- but NOT a "Christian", so has NO IDEA of REAL VALUE), and also -- out of Confidence that even if I STILL have to wait to battle it out in Court -- begin paying off the $300.60 debt so my credit doesn't take a MAJOR HIT. Two bills add up to only about $60.00 with no payment plan offered, the big one, I can pay off $25.00/month until I get reimbursement from Jon. So THIS month (I having a good stock of basic foods now on hand), I should be able to handle this HUMP -- although my Benefits Management allowance has AGAIN been reduced to $40.00/week due to five pay periods and a surprising large bill.

So TUNE IN to my blog (if you can spare the time), and ENJOY THE RIDE!!!


Also, after I get response from Mr. Deputy (regardless its nature), I will contact the Republican Governor of Illinois, Bruce Rauner (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/03/20/illinois-republican-governor-narrowly-defeats-pro-trump-primary-challenger/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.28370daa6748), and let him know all ABOUT Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel running BIG DRUGS with El Chapo Guzman and Jamie Lee Sutherland (then of Wells Fargo Advisors), for the Clinton, Bush, Cheney, and Kenan Families. 

ALSO, in helping mount Tennessee Williams's last play produced in his lifetime, A House Not Meant to Stand, in Chicago -- I have ALREADY done Chicago and Illinois a HUGE FAVOR!!!

Illinois OWES ME, and I could NOT get ANY help from Barack Obama -- despite my having PROOF he (his inner office), got my FIVE LETTERS I sent him while he was President (frankly, I don't hold that personally against him EITHER!!!).

Well, just wanted to catch you up -- and show you how I'm making RAPID PROGRESS toward financial independence -- while EXPOSING some of the BIGGEST CRIMES in American History

Once I get that THEFT of my copyrights in Chicago undone -- and THIEF D.A. Ben David will HELP!!! -- I'll be in the CLEAR to begin making a LOT OF MONEY.

Love,

Scott







.

No comments:

Post a Comment