Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Wilmington Press -- BOTH The Star News and Port City Daily, Anyway -- Are COMPETING to Complete the TOWER OF BABEL!!!


Or HERE is another way of putting it -- LOL!!!







This Pyramid was sent to me in 2014 by Stanley Winborne III -- then in my Puerto Vallarta Writers Group -- Stanley's family having controlled the Atlantic Coast Line railroad that was HQ'ed in Wilmington, NC, where Stanley's grandmother lived in what is now the Graystone Inn.






Stanley Winborne III, and Colin Stuart Hamilton (the "ginger") and HEAD of the Writers Group who was MURDERED by CIA Drug Mafia -- and only Jennifer McCracken of Carolina Apartments in Wilmington (she connected by her CIA brother on Sheriff McMahon's Deputies to CIA INSIDE INFO), KNEW the details of the murder, which the Puerto Vallarta English-language Press picked up from THIS BLOG -- and republished.


My FIRST story on this -- not as complete as after I got more info from Jennifer McCracken -- REMAINS the MOST HIT POSTING of the NEWER of my two mirror blogs: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/07/beyond-shock-colin-stuart-hamilton-of.html



THIS railroad's MAIN COMPETITION was Henry Flagler's Florida East Coast Railroad, that Mr. Flagler left in his will to his wife, Mary Lily Kenan of Wilmington, NC:



And Stanley told me that his SON had been 2nd in charge of the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan and IN CHARGE of shipping the Heroin back on US Air Force planes -- which Stanley III HATED!!!

This was verified to me when Military Intelligence debriefed me in my Carolina Apartments living room on July 4, 2015: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/07/after-my-long-meeting-last-night-with.html


Stanley Winborn IV (called "Stan"), was the HEROIN SHIPPER for Hillary Clinton.


>>> So ONCE AGAIN, the NEWS has hijacked this blog -- I had only expected to report this morning that:


1. Just after 8:00 AM, I walked over to speak with two Police Officers who were in front of Sherry Hall Spivey's house next door, and they CONFIRMED that the City of Wilmington had SEIZED the property, and it would soon be auctioned off.

When I mentioned my CONCERN because the fence around the huge back yard had been left WIDE OPEN ALL NIGHT, they said they had NO CONTROL over that, but to call Police IMMEDIATELY if I notice anything peculiar -- and that people would be cleaning up the yard for the next few days.

2. In the matter of Chief District Court Judge J.H. Corpening's son Brad's CHOPS DELI running a community funding page to retire $100,000.00 in debt that if they don't by TODAY, they will be forced to close:



That is Brad Corpening with the cashhttps://chopsdeli.com/


As of 11:14 AM today, here is the result:


$10,670 of $100,000 goal

Raised by 219 people in 4 days

>>> MY EARLIER-THIS-MORNING FACEBOOK COMMENTS:


If you haven't been reading my blog, you might not know that Kevin Sessums of http://sessumsmagazine.com/, is a HUGE DEFENDER of Clinton Family NARCO-TRAFFICKING -- but at least he HATES TRUMP!!!

Here is his latest BEST-SELLING BOOK:



HOLY, HOLY JESUS!!!




And quite frankly, I do NOT KNOW what to make of Benjamin Schachtman, Assistant Editor of the Port City Daily, who


My long time friend Jen White's mom sent a box of her old stuff to her and baby Benjamin N. and Casey "when they were just dating" were in it! It's all scratched and gnarly and I love it! No tattoos yet and looking a bit timid. Crazy🌸🖤 — with Benjamin N. Schachtman.




Ben Schachtman TODAY shows the signs of either ALCOHOLISM or of being PUSSY-WHIPPED!!!
One more fucking time. How many times do I have to write this damn post? Here goes again. We can be passionate - God knows I bow to no one regarding passion - without resorting to wishing violence upon others or indeed their deaths. I can't catch every comment that calls for the deaths of people or that they be bashed and beaten up. But I will delete them from my page when I see them. I am not censoring you. You are free to go and write it on your own page. Keep it off mine.
Comments
Scott Kenan Actions speak louder than frustrated re-postings. And Social Media postings seem to now be either masturbation with others who agree with the poster -- or idiotic shouting matches that waste one's Life Energy in useless arguing. I am PROUD to say that my Letter to Senator Richard Burr about the crimes of my Kenan Family that controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, the Ku Klux Klan, etc., sent also to my other NC Senator Tillis -- then Sen. Kamala Harris after I called and spoke with one of her TOP AIDES -- has gone SUPER-VIRAL, and my blog has had over 1,300,000 hits overall now: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../letter-hand...Manage
I get it: if a parent commits a crime, often children are separated from them, into the foster system.

But, while it is often hard on the children, I’ve never seen any part of the social services foster system that involves cages. Or lying to parents that their children were being taken away for a “bath.” Or stripping children and putting them in numbered jump suits.

So, I see what you’re saying, but I disagree.
Comments
Chuck Correll What numbered jumpsuits. ?
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d
Chuck Correll Im sorry man but i look at it like this...i know these people are trying to flee a bad situation but both of our ancestors fled Europe from a WAR TORN countries and came the right way...correct.. i bet Mexico doesnt have tanks and Nazi soldiers marching through the street either
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d
Benjamin N. Schachtman Cartels are pretty bad, but it’s true, not the same as Nazis. And I also agree, an open border seems like an inoperable solution. But this is admittedly cruelty for cruelty’s sake. If America as a nation wants to turn these people away, ok, that’s a different discussion. But if you’re doing this to children as a deterrent - a threat - then man that’s just wrong.
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d

LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d
Charlie Clay Blanton when a parent goes to prison, the child goes with a relative. if none available, dss puts them in a fosterhome where someone is openly accountable for anything that goes wrong. In this current immigration practice, we dont know whats going on with the ...See More
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d
Chuck Correll What about the kids who are being trafficked...do we give them back to the traffickers..??..and they are safer and FED where they are...everyone is acting like this is permanent its a temporary solution
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d
Charlie Clay Blanton no. that would be silly. talking about families. not traffickers. the families remain in detention together until processed, given credible fear interviews and a court date....
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d
Anna Nunn So much stupid on this thread
Manage

LoveShow more reactions
Reply23h
Justin Schachtman lets all bend over backwards with bullshit historical analogies and meaningless comparisons so that we can justify separating a 4 year old from his/her mom and putting them in a cage! Fun.
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply21hEdited
Justin Schachtman yea but, I watch fox news and they told me it was like summer camp, and that the cages aren't actually cages because of reasons! Besides the romans did something, and the Nazis did something else, and no one's even talking about Genghis Khan! And also,...See More
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply21h
Charlie Clay Blanton By Wyeth Ruthven:
I did immigration casework for Senator Fritz Hollings, studied immigration law at law school under a former INS general counsel, and worked for a border Congressman in the district that included the Rio Grande Valley. So hear me out:...See More
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply2h
Scott Kenan Anna Nunn is CORRECT and I was held hostage FIVE TIMES near Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco in 2010 by Drug Mafia, once by two sons of El Chapo Guzman for five weeks. THEY CLAIMED they worked DIRECTLY with Rahm Emanuel of Chicago and the Hillary Clinton State Department, the CIA, the Episcopal Church USA, and agents of my Kenan Family that is PRIMARILY allied with the Bush and Cheney Families, controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, the Ku Klux Klan, Republican Party, and Clinton Democrats -- ESPECIALLY Rex Tillerson who put Enrique Peña Nieto into the Mexican Presidency and he changed their Constitution so that Kenans could again get Mexican Oil. I do NOT understand what Benjamin N. Schachtman is up to. We spoke on the phone just this past Saturday, and he said he would publish a LOT about the crimes in the now former Drug House next door to me, that came to a head with a pit-bull MAULING -- but he did NOT!!! Anyway, this Letter I delivered to NC Senators Burr and Tillis -- and then to Sen. Kamala Harris, who actually CARES has gone more viral than any other I've posted before (I've had more than 1,300,000 hits to my blog overall) -- and Benjamin N. Schachtman had NO INTEREST in it AT ALL!!! Mr. Schachtman would do well to get OFF SOCIAL MEDIA and pursue the actual NEWS!!!: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../letter-hand...Manage









.

No comments:

Post a Comment