Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Of the Beatles, an Exorcist, Legal Valium and Xanax Addictions -- and Serving the Homeless Food in Wilmington, North Carolina:


These are congregants of Wilmington's Unitarian Universalist Church


The main reason I have attended services there the last four weeks is that on their website they say they stand for JUSTICE -- and from what I've seen, they DO. And in the coffee hour, I've learned that at least half of them KNOW that nearly all local Politicians (most of whom are Democrats), are corrupt as HELL, involved in Drug-Trafficking, and that Mayor Bill Saffo, D.A. Ben David, and former NC State Senator Thom Goolsby are all CLOSET HOMOSEXUALS -- more than I expected to be so knowledgeable.



Pastor Cheryl M. Walker who was "called" to her position several years ago is gay, and the Congregation was awarded the local NAACP's citation for being their TOP PARTNER in social action last year!!!


For the promised FUN TOPICS, they will begin a bit LOWER, so skim down if you must!!!

But what I find so STRANGE is that I am 67 years old, and nearly HALF the congregants are at least as old as me. The men are a sea of white-heads -- and baldies -- the women mostly color it. ONLY two black people have shown up on more than one of those four Sundays, and only two others stopped by once. And while there MUST be at least one or two others, I am the only one there -- except Cheryl -- who appears to be GAY.

It looks like all White Straight people who are DYING OFF -- just like the other churches in Wilmington (although Catholics go to HELL if they miss Sunday Mass, so they are slightly younger).

This past Sunday, a couple of guys came up to me to say they BET I had long hair and a beard when I was young (+/- true), and SO DID THEY -- and I guess we ALL look like "standard White Americans" now.

One guy I met there in his mid-fifties, who has been married to the same person for years, and raised a family who are all out on their own told me that I am only the SECOND person he's told he is bisexual, the only other being his wife, whom he told two years ago. I don't want to show his photo as he has "social" and other anxieties -- and he is likely to read this as well. An atypical mid-fifties white man, Aiden Shaw, personal friend to both Mark Beard (Mark is pictured below), and me:



My friend often can't sleep, has many food allergies, and has been on Valium for years. He truly seems to love his wife, and said he got over having sex with ANYONE some years ago (not too unusual in straight OR gay couplings). and he hasn't worked for years that I know of, but after four years on a Navy submarine, he has also done all these things: Massage therapy · Postal clerk · Registered nurse · Truck driver -- and that is IMPRESSIVE for someone as sensitive as he seems to have become, due to Valium, his Belief System, or both.

And I don't get how he could have all these anxieties and allergies TODAY, when many of them were not even HEARD OF until recent years -- and NONE of those occupations could have been worked if he HAD them.

So, today, I got frustrated with his no-faith-in-his-or-God's-Healing-Power "retiring" approach to life, and his RUN-or-RETIRE rather can confront anyone who violates your rights approach to life, and we got into a faux-friendly Facebook back-and-forth, that caused him to post THIS:




Well this is so NOT peace-and-love looking, but appears rather AGGRESSIVE, I had to laugh -- and then I REALIZED he's been on significant Valium for YEARS, and ALL those drugs leave one UNABLE to think clearly -- especially if you are with those who think FAST.


Remember, my mother had me on Lithium Carbonate for THIRTY-ONE YEARS, because I would NOT shut up about her Swastikas, Republican and Fox News Friends, and orders Mom got from Catholic Popes, and Lithium had me slow, and NOT CARING about all those crimes I had seen all those years -- and unable to CONNECT how they all worked together.

Those who CANNOT argue my facts or logic, like to call what I can prove "conspiracy theory", and claim I need to be on DRUGS -- LOL!!! And I WOULD explore that possibility -- if they can SHOW ME the errors in my facts and logic, but they CANNOT, and SCOFF at using one's God-Given Mind to find TRUTH.


Well, I have known LOTS of Gay Guys married to women -- and MANY took Valium or Xanax, which I believe is STRONGER. I think it's a PITY!!!


Artist Mark Beard, who designed Abercrombie & Fitch's stores, and they also had him paint four several-stories-high oil paintings, paying him $8,000,000.00 EACH, was the boyfriend of Tennessee Williams's best NYC male friend Vassilis Voglis back then, but when I attended Mark's Christmas Parties in 2009 and 2012, he got so ZONED OUT on XANAX he had to leave his own party early, and his friends -- actors, artists, TV show hosts in 2009, were nothing but high-end drug addicts by 2012.



Mark Beard with one of his sculptures in 2013




Mark's mural on the ceiling of the flagship A&F in New York City









Mark Beard's problem was not WOMEN, but that he was the great-grandson of one of the THREE that Joseph Smith dictated the Book of Mormon to -- and his family owned the LARGEST Mormon Bank and had disinherited Mark before I met him in 1981, while Vassilis was putting him through Art School.

Mark ALSO knew all the Drug-Trafficking and Women-Abusing Crimes of the Mormon Church -- and REMEMBER, Mormons MUST BELIEVE THIS (they are NOT "Christians"!!!):






So isn't it FUNNY that Mitt Romney in his run for the Senate in Utah is TALKING AND ACTING more Christian than any OTHER REPUBLICAN!!!



My OWN personal experience with Mitt Romney (the ACTUAL inventor of "OBAMACARE"), was in getting his and Ann's help when Mitt's GAY COUSIN took to harassing me -- LOL!!!



Mitt's cousin Douglas Wayne Romney (now deceased), with his legal husband, William (Wilhelm) Romney




But getting back to my friend from church, in a POORLY CONCEIVED attempt to WAKE HIM UP from his "Valium Slumber", I posted THIS of my father's close friend from Alcoholics Anonymous (when Wilmington was HOLLYWOOD EAST), Anthony Hopkins:



And I told him that using Ringo Starr in a GIF (see way above), was UNFAIR, because I KNEW Paul McCartney's first brother-in-law, John Eastman of Eastman and Eastman, who was McCartney's lawyer and business manager -- as well as Tennessee Williams's last lawyer -- and HE had authorized the CIA murders of BOTH Tennessee and John Lennon.




And when I sent the above info -- and more -- to British Intelligence, they opened an Investigation into the CIA Murder of John Lennon (but I've heard nothing since then), both Yoko Ono and Sean Lennon sent me "back-door thanks".

Finally, my church is looking for volunteers to help serve the Homeless in partnership with Pearsall Presbyterian -- and I KNOW so many still homeless today, who are just DRUG-ADDICTS who eat all the food from Christian Churches and Charities -- so they can CASH IN their "FOOD STAMPS", 50 cents on the dollar, via a Wilmington City SMALL Sanitation Truck that picks up their cards and delivers them back with the cash, three days later -- to BUY DRUGS!!!

I KNOW most of the needy are NEEDING these food charities, but seeing the others makes my BLOOD BOIL. If I DID that I would need MORE than Valium or Xanax!!!:






"Yes, Frank -- just a drink."



.

No comments:

Post a Comment