Tuesday, June 12, 2018

My "Confrontational" Voice-Mail Left on Democratic NC State Representative Deb Butler's Legislative Office Phone -- Just Now / My Email to Jonathan Deputy (and Gold Walker and her Lawyer, Oliver Carter III), Will LIKELY Be Sent Tomorrow (due to my current fatigue):


Deb Butler, from her recent online "movie".


OK, first let me catch up a few things:

1. After a lot of experimenting with emails and calls to people I sent them to, I learned that ALL my emails regardless whether to many, several, or just one, from GoDaddy/Microsoft Outlook email to both AOL.com (now part of OATH, that owns Huffington Post, Yahoo!, and is owned by Verizon), and Gmail:



Yes, Gmail has been EVIL to me, but NOT Google Blogger, which I use to host this blog!!!



And my Aol.com emails (where I mass email blog-postings from), go OFTEN to "Trash" or "Spam" folders -- but I know not USUALLY. I'm STILL sorting this out, and because I ALWAYS remove anyone who asks from my email list (for the last two years, if not always before), so I cannot for more than the last year, be labeled a "SPAMMER". This interference with my emails has probably been going on for about two months, but only today did I look into what is really happening.

Here is the result I got from emailing one person plus copying myself this morning:


Today, 11:56 AM


To send this message again, click here.
Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

XXXXXXXXXXX@gmail.comYour message couldn't be delivered because you weren't recognized as a valid sender. The most common reason for this is that your email address is suspected of sending spam and it's no longer allowed to send messages outside of your organization. Contact your email admin for assistance.


scottdkenan@aol.comYour message couldn't be delivered because you weren't recognized as a valid sender. The most common reason for this is that your email address is suspected of sending spam and it's no longer allowed to send messages outside of your organization. Contact your email admin for assistance.



When all three of my Gmail accounts which I had been using for from eight to four years were SHUT DOWN in summer of 2015 (why I tried to use AOL again after not using it for about 12 years), it was by Jennifer McCracken -- by her ADMISSION -- who still lives two doors from my apartment in Carolina Apartments then, Jenny in #67. And after she got angry because I stopped buying pot from her (Jenny also offered every other illegal drug, had a big bag of empty Altoids tins that she gave her clients to hold her drugs in).

Jenny told me several times that she was a "street doctor" for people who had pain and couldn't afford to see an MD -- providing them with whatever Pain Pills they needed, that normally required a prescription.

Jenny even SLIT TWO OF MY TIRES while I was parked in front of the Jewish Temple at Market and 4th Streets -- Anthony Humphrey of apartment 69, then, witnessed that and ADMITTED as much -- Jenny confirming it in words to him -- because he couldn't believe she would do it, that she slashed my sidewalls with her switchblade. And Anthony told that story the exact way he'd told me, to my attorney then, Bruce A. Mason, who had the call on speaker-phone, so I heard Anthony's telling of it -- and that he'd testify in Court about it -- if he had to.



Jenny McCracken in 2015 -- BEFORE she became so OVER-MEDICATED she can now barely talk -- and has gotten SUPER FAT of the face.



Jennifer McCracken also knew about my friend, the retired star of BBC radio and TV, Colin Stuart Hamilton, who led the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group 2013 - 2015, while I was most active there. Jenny knew that it was the CIA Drug Thugs who murdered Colin, where they burried him five hours away, and how the CIA forced Mexican Authorities to RELEASE the murderer after he showed them where to dig up the body.

Jenny also told me that her brother of a different surname was high on Ed McMahon's Deputies Force, as well as working for the CIA protecting Hard-Drug Trafficking in Wilmington.

There was a NEWS BLACKOUT in Mexico about it so that tourists were not scared away from such a prominent and well loved (if retired), Media Personality being murdered. What Jenny told and messaged me about it, I published on blog, and then the English-language newspapers in Puerto Vallarta re-printed what I had published.



Colin Hamilton on right and beside him, Stanley Winborne III originally of Wilmington, NC, whose son was 2nd in charge of the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan and oversaw shipping all the Heroin back to the USA on Air Force planes. I provided the "Devil's Horns".


This was the most popular of my blog-postings about Colin's death, written early, so I speculated about the murderer. "Christine Hitchens" was one of Jennifer McCracken's five aliases that I eventually found -- and here she TELLS SOME STUFF!!!




>>> THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THAT HAPPENED TODAY:





When I realized that the email Sen. Kamala Harris's staff had me email yesterday to a special address so her top staff would pick it right up -- PROBABLY was either BLOCKED by the CIA or other hackers -- or sent directly to "Spam" or "Trash", I called them at 12:30 this afternoon, eastern time, today, telling them to check those two folders -- and if not there, how to find my Letter to Sen. Richard Burr, which I had sent also to her, on this blog, here:







And at 2:30 PM, I got a THANK YOU email from her office!!!


So NOW, the Republicans can't just SIT ON IT, I having copied Sen. Thom Tillis, as well!!!







HOW Senator Harris decides to let the Republicans know she has it is up to HER!!! I'm SURE she will be STRATEGIC, she having served as California's Attorney General for many years, before being elected to the Senate.


>>> THE GIST OF MY VOICE MAIL LEFT FOR DEB BUTLER:




I called at 6:04 PM tonight, and spoke for 3:34. I told her that I had emailed her personally at least two times, that she is on the EMAIL LIST so gets every blog-posting as well, and even if they all were blocked or went to trash or spam folders, my BIGGEST READERS are everyone working in the Courthouse for the D.A. and Judges -- and EVERY Judge here is on my email list.

Someone should have TOLD HER or WARNED HER that I have been blogging (and now publishing it for NATIONAL POLITICIANS to see), that if she DIDN'T DISAVOW Jonathan Deputy's claim that Deb is his MENTOR (he has Republican Politics and Deb is left as a Democrat), I would have to ASSUME IT IS TRUE!!!


So it MUST BE DRUG-MAFIA MENTORINGno???


I told her that given the Judges now are ALL AWARE of my situation, she and/or Jonathan Deputy could NOT get me re-committed to the New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital

Here is my Letter I delivered to Chief District Court Judge J.H. Corpening, which caused him to RELEASE all my commitment records so I could SEE who committed me -- Jonathan Deputy:



Judge Corpening













.

No comments:

Post a Comment