Tuesday, June 26, 2018

How I SHUT DOWN Some DRUGGY IDIOTS (with words) -- Whilest in the MIDST of a MONSOON!!!


My Deck Garden this afternoon, after the WETTEST JUNE I've ever experienced outside July in Puerto Vallarta!!! But you see TWO "Sweet 100" tomatoes growing up the green poles, and there is a third as well!!!




>>> ADDED: I just discovered that AOL.com sent the email of this posting out TWICE, five minutes apart. This is the THIRD time this has happened without me hitting it but once.

I apologize to my email recipients -- on behalf the INCOMPETENT programmers at AOL.com. I'm SURE they would want me to.

A WIN for Education in Wilmington/New Hanover County!!!

Current teacher assistants and other employees will not be shifted to hourly pay
STARNEWSONLINE.COM



Scott Kenan shared a link.
1 hr

About this article

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Two of the court's biggest rulings this term combine to send a chilling message.


Scott Kenan shared a link.
43 mins

About this article

LGBTQNATION.COM
Dennis Hof owns five brothels, but all conservative Christians care about is that he's a Republican.
Well, THIS is what we have for NEWS nowadaze -- LORDY!!!

About this article

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
The "Sons of Anarchy" star said he pulled the pee prank at a charity event.


>>> ADDITIONAL from Benjamin Schachtman's Facebook thread partially reported here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/06/facebook-about-faces-and-salutes-me.html



Ben and "EQUUS"



Scott Kenan My parents (I'm a KENAN, remember), who raised us with Catholic Swastikas on our dinner plates and top Republicans and Fox News people as their close friends, set it up in Wilmington with Father Bob Kus, now at St. Mary's Catholic, and Nixon Aide John ...See MoreManage


Benjamin N. Schachtman Chase O'Neal 🧐
Manage

Reply4h

Beginning here, Chase O'Neal's ridicule of me can no 

longer be seen -- I eventually had to BLOCK HIM, but it 

can be INFERRED from my replies:

Scott Kenan LOL!!! Drink up and SNORT COKE (or whatever you are high on). 
Benjamin N. Schachtman -- Life is for the LIVING -- not the brain-dead Drugs and Alcohol Addicted Christians!!!Manage

Reply4h
Matthew Gregory LOL Ben i'm starting to think you SHOULD do a news story on this guy he sounds funny.
Manage

Reply3h
Scott Kenan Well, I DID complete my blog posting and email it to my 230 Political Contacts (mostly Press, Law Enforcement, Politicians, Judges -- and "Friends of Tennessee Williams") -- and it includes MUCH of THIS thread of Ben'shttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../facebook...Manage

ReplyRemove Preview3h
Matthew Gregory I meant for the comics page.
Manage

Reply3h
Scott Kenan Do me as Ichabod Crane!!!Manage

Reply3h
Scott Kenan Chase O'Neal: Contact Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', a personal friend since we met in 2015 at The Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival. He can be emailed directly through Facebook: Green ARMY or his website: http://gogreenarmy.com/. Or message me privately, and I'll send you his cell number. Otherwise, stick your head back where de sun don' shine.Manage


GOGREENARMY.COM

ReplyRemove Preview2hEdited
Scott Kenan OK Chase O'Neal: All dog turds (or whatever you are), who ask for it, get flushed. Anyone else for the TOILET -- just step up to the bowl:Manage
Image may contain: text



>>> ADDED LATER:




HahaShow more reactions
Reply1h

LikeShow more reactions
Reply1h
Scott Kenan I used MOST of the rest of this thread in my AFTERNOON blog posting, to be emailed to 230 in just a minutehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../how-i-shut...Manage


THEWEATHERCONTINUES.BLOGSPOT.COM

LikeShow more reactions
ReplyRemove Preview1h

LikeShow more reactions
Reply1h
Scott Kenan Well, I just followed facts and reason.











.

No comments:

Post a Comment