Wednesday, June 13, 2018

HOLY CRAP!!! I Stepped Out at 10:14 for a Smoke and the Whole CIRCLE of Spofford Was Populated with Cop Cars -- the Focus on Sherry Hall Spivey's House . . . One Held His Light on ME!!!



Of course I just stood there as he illuminated me -- smokin' and sippin' a cheap but "high-gravity" beer. They seemed to be in a not TOO tense stand-off -- or a negotiation with probably more than one, none of whom I could see.

So I came in to blog this -- and get it out FIRST to all my READER-PEEPS (friend and foe, alike).

FASTER NEWS than the Wilmington Star News, Port City Daily, TV-3, 6, etc. -- no???


Scott


>>> UPDATED @ 11:07 PM: 


There is now a fire truck as well as the Police -- and a lot of yellow crime-tape strung around the front yard.










.

No comments:

Post a Comment