Friday, June 15, 2018

A BUNCH of GOOD NEWS -- and an Interesting Exchange with Ben Schachtman, Assistant Editor at Port City Daily:


This afternoon, this truck was EMPTIED and then towed away. I EXPECT this means that the other three derelict vehicles will soon be towed and the HUGE MOUNDS of trash and garbage in the back yard will soon be cleaned up!!!


BTW: Sherry's Facebook friend Christopher Christmas just wrote to say he hasn't seen Sherry in four years and while enjoying his obesity and diabetes (strange but true), claims he is raising his three children well:





1. Now the MOST IMPORTANT thing to me, is the smallest overall to anyone else. This morning, Gold Walker's Maintenance Supervisor Thomas stopped by -- with wasp-spray -- although I told him yesterday, that I had bought some and was soon going to hit the nests on this property. But Tom said that Gold had told him, "I don't want Scott to get stung by a wasp!!!"

A wasp sting would be nothing compared to what I've endured in recent years, but I think it is her way of saying she's actually COOL WITH ME, and is having second thoughts about her Property Manager, Jonathan Deputy.

2. I ran into Sa'ant Samuel Celia, Jr.'s DAUGHTER, who is now working in a State Liquor Store -- and she is looking so much more HEALTHY, BRIGHT-EYED, etc., than when she lived in Gold Walker's apartment beneath me that Denise Renee Wood and then Chris Millikan ("The Cherokee") later moved into.

She said that her daughter is doing great, and so is her common-law husband called "Bird" -- who is ALLERGIC TO WORKING, but after working an assortment of odd and part-time jobs, is now working full time in a restaurant kitchen -- YAY!!!

3. Actually, the removal of derelict vehicles and expected trash/garbage removal was meant to be Item #3 -- so let's go on to my encounter online with Mr. Schachtman:



Ben Schachtman from Port City Dailyhttps://portcitydaily.com/



Ben looks right CUTE here -- but obviously has a lover"EQUUS", already . . . 


WILMINGTON — Earlier this week, the Wilmington Police Department reported they had rescued a woman after…
PORTCITYDAILY.COM
Comments



These comments were there first:

Anne Haywood · 

Thanks for letting us know what happened to the dog. It sounds like the dog was doing its job!
LikeReply36h
Helen Juanita Clemmons · 

Thank you for the rest of the story as Paul Harvey would say. Saying pitbull attacks or pitbull bites automatically brings aggressive dog in too many people's minds. This dog was protecting its own.
LikeReply25h

THEN:


Scott Kenan · 
Writer at Self

I can appreciate the comments of Anne Haygood and Helen Juanita Clemmons -- GIVEN what is reported of the story here -- but as the next-door neighbor, I can tell you that the aggressive dog here with two others less aggressive attacked me three times in my yard, but fortunately I chased them off threatening them with my shovel, and did NOT have to hit them. 

ALL of them I have watched being abused by the owner, and the aggressive one had an open sore that was oozing on a front leg then. Since before I moved in here 6 months ago, the FBI, Police, and Deputies have been watching the house as it is one of the BIGGEST in town for dealing drugs all day and all night. Sheriff McMahon even put a live feed in the neighborhood to his office audio/video to watch. 

The owner, Sherry Hall Spivey is named in TV-3's best coverage, and spelled "Spizey" in the Star News's very incomplete coverage. The property has sheds in back where "drug runners" live and drugs are stored, and there are four derelict vehicles and HUGE mounds of trash and garbage bringing rats and mosquitoes to the neighborhood. I am SHOCKED that Port City Daily didn't report a LOT MORE!!! 

I blogged about different aspects of this over the last week or so, my blog now is above 1.3 million hits, and MOST of those in power in Wilmington read it daily. Google "Kenan blog" to find it.
LikeReply12h
Ben Schachtman · 

Scott, sorry to shock you! We're a little short-staffed this week. But fear not, we'll be following up on this story on Monday, including why the city seems to have ignored the issues there

And I can keep it real, AY did a nice job. "Star", well...
LikeReply12h
Scott Kenan · 
Writer at Self

Ben Schachtman Ben, I realize that PCD usually does a better job, so look forward to your additional coverage

BTW, they towed the WORST of the derelict vehicles away this afternoon. 

If you get a chance, read my Letter I hand-delivered to Sen. Burr downtown, electronically copied Sen. Tillis -- then got DIRECT to Sen. Kamala Harris, knowing the Republicans would do nothing with it. Google "kenan blog", and it was one of my postings of one week ago today. 




If you ever want to pick my brain on what I know, just contact me through my blog or Facebook. 

ONWARD Journalists!!!

LikeReply11h










.

No comments:

Post a Comment