Wednesday, May 16, 2018

A Late Night Offer to Play "The Prodigal Son" (or the DIS-Licenced Real Estate Agent) -- Out of FAIRNESS to Certain Authorities:



Sorry to write, but I have decided to have your REAL ESTATE LICENCE REVOKED for your EASY-to-establish Crimes against me:


From Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com
To reservations reservations@suncoastvr.com, goldwalker goldwalker@ec.rr.com, oliver oliver@carterandcarterlaw.com

Cc benjamin.r.david benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, emcmahon emcmahon@nhcgov.com, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com, jkenan02 jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5 kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3 duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, bojones bojones@verizon.net


Jonathan,

It just occurred to me that you are so OBSTINATE in not acknowledging what is so easy to prove, that BEFORE pressuring the Deputies to serve you or writing the Atty. Gen. and North Carolina Justice Center, I will contact the Real Estate Licencing Agency and bring all of this up with my proof to their Board.

It just wouldn't be fair to put D.A. Ben David, Sheriff McMahon -- and whichever Judges -- into such an UNCOMFORTABLE position by going through the Courts. But of course I will if I must. I'm OVER the past with Wilmington Authorities until we can make some more progress toward JUSTICE in the PRESENT. Ed McMahon knows I'm into HEALINGS, not punishments (basically), and Ben David knows he is my FAVE Adversary!!!

And if THEY can encourage someone really GOOD and UNAFRAID (my Mind will be with him or her), we can SUE to reopen that SPECTRUM TRUCK hitting me and the Kenan Family Lawyer in Raleigh in the Lily-White Law firm. Bruce Mason said I should get $20,000.00 - $40,000.00 for my injuries -- and many lawyers and even Prosecutors came up with that same figure -- but they forced me to accept $2,500.00 in a desperate situation. Their EVIL INTENT should MULTIPLY that settlement considerably.

Well, if I got that, I wouldn't ask for any free rent -- but you STILL have to pay the bills for the Commitment, since only you wanted it -- and for purely nefarious reasons.

Anyway, I'll get going on that after 10:30 AM tomorrow, Thursday May 17, 2018.

Let me know if you are getting my point. I'm into the Parable of the Prodigal Son -- and only because of my towering height do I usually play the father.

Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment