Thursday, March 15, 2018

SUCCESS: Criminal Charges Filed Against Jonathan Deputy Late This Afternoon!!!





When I showed the Magistrate a small portion of my evidence, I was sworn on the Truth of my form and told, "Charges will be filed -- sign here."

When I asked her to call me if she changes her mind -- explaining that when I filed "Communicating Threats" against Haston Lavern Caulder, but he showed up the next day, I called Police and they checked and said the Magistrate had changed her mind and NOT filed them -- but did not let me know that.

This Magistrate became so enthused when she returned to the window after I filled everything out, and it was made very CLEAR that the charges will be filed -- period.

I did not think to ask if it would be for arrest or simply a Summons to Court.


I sure am GLAD I already blogged that I forgive all for the past -- meaning Law Enforcement types and Judges!!!


She knows I know a LOT about Drug Corruption and my Kenan Family's ties to it -- both distant wealthy ones and immediate family.

I think I should blog nothing else on this.


Scott









.

No comments:

Post a Comment