Monday, March 19, 2018

Jonathan Deputy DEMANDS MONEY without showing CAUSE -- after ILLEGALLY Committing Me to The Oaks Mental Ward!!!

 
 
 
Mr. Deputy, D.A. Ben David, Mayor Saffo, Gold Walker, my family, and others:

First of all, you have no reason to bill me -- nor do you offer any or proof of any -- or actual reason.

This past Thursday evening, I filed Criminal Charges against you for Cyberstalking for several reasons, including your emailing me after I told you to stop -- three more times harassing me -- including claims of pasting in verbatim an email sent anonymously from someone in Puerto Vallart who claimed falsely I molested young boys there and that was why I returned to the USA, and this "person" (it was written in your own writing voice), even claimed that person had been in contact with at least two people at 1210 Spofford Circle.

That would not likely be John Gray Hunter in apartment 3, but likely someone in apartment 2 and in apartment 1 -- individuals in BOTH of those apartemtns sold illegal drugs which I can prove in Court, and landlady Gold Walker asked me to help rid her apartments of drug sellers, so I blogged about that very recently and you can see SOME of my proof there. You physically harassed me saying you are kicking me out because of that -- and ALSO never approved some of the residents of numbers 2 and 3, so they would be in violation of this clause.

After I filed the charge with a middle-aged black Magistrate last Thursday, she was convinced that Cyberstalking (and possibly other crimes of you against me could be easily proven in
Court). I allerted Gold Walker to this also more than once, so if Gold supports you she might be in Legal Collusion with you.

Then -- and I do not have all the details yet --t YOU appear to have gotten a Committment Order from a Superior Court Judge's secretary (not signed by a Judge), just like my roommate Brenda got on testimory of her CRACK dealer Gerald Austin-Wynn (soon in SC prison for years on Drug Distribution charges), got me committed in 2011, on testimony from Judge Sandra Ray then also Criner, and immediately also on Gerald's word got a Restraining Order so I could not even get my belongings when I got out. I am not mentally ill in any case.

Sit tight as I will soon be released and we can sort all these isues out on Court.

Thank you.
Scott David Kenan


-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Deputy <reservations@suncoastvr.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, Mar 16, 2018 1:13 pm
Subject: Demand for Payment
Scott,

Let this email serve as notice of demand for the $800 for your violation of #14 of your lease. Please remit this money immediately, as outlined in your lease.

Jon Deputy
Property Manager, NC Broker # 248342
Sun Coast Vacation Rentals
reservations@suncoastvr.com
910.367.1756

No comments:

Post a Comment