Wednesday, March 21, 2018

From the EMAILBAG -- a Question about My Committment

 
 
Dear Curious Pennsylvania Reader:

No one has told me that -- except that the cops who picked me up (they sent EIGHT cops to my house to do that -- despite my being 66 years old, and an unarmed writer on heaert meds -- that a Superior Court Judge's Secretary signed the Commitment that was talken out by someone who claimed I'd been yelling and scaring people where I live. I DID scare people in late December when I hollared at Pete and Allie in Apartment Two who had let about eight underaged kids get drunk and were screaming, even falling down the stairs to the upper apartment until after 4:00 AM on a Monday morning, and instead of caling down kept it up, I hollaring twice between 2:30 - 4:00 AM.

Soon, apartment manager Jonathan Deputy came by to threaten to take care of me if I don't move out -- and claim I ws not allwed to speak to anyone else in the building. Allie had already sold me a gram of pot three times for tn=en dollars a pop -- part of her stash that she and others claim she bakes into cookies and other pastries. It was later that Jon said he had a lot of people who would testify in Court to all my crimes, and also it was later that I heard that Pete sold harder drugs and Gallimore told me of his and a crack whore (Aaron's words), Leah were doing CRACK and that he, Aaron was doing LSD and selling unnamed drugs. Aaron also claimed that Pete's car had been seen next-door at the house the FBI, Sheriff's Deputies, and Police were watching for their hard-drug sales, several times.

Generally (after the drunk underaged kids), I've had no problems with John Gray Hunter in Apartment Three, or Allie, Kelsey, and Kelsey's girlfriend in Apartment Two. Rob in Apartent One has sold me pot (more than a month ago), and offered to get it in volume -- which I did NOT take him up on.

The cops said someone claimed that I have been yelling and scaring evey one and that this blog-posting was PROOF that I might shoot people up, but Jon Deputy PROMISED he had people who would lie in Court to testify about my crimes. Less tha a week ago, he emailed a demand for $800.00, that he apparently thinks if I don't pay him, he can evict me while I am in hospital. http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/03/i-think-jonathan-deputy-or-gold-walker.html. DRAMA from a Tennessee Williams-trained writer whose blog has WELL over 1,000,000 hits, but hardly any kind of threat from someone who never owned a gun and has never in his life been violent (me).

But Jon must know that no one's lies would hold up in Court against someone as smart as me.

All Readers know that ONLY this hospital -- formerly called "The Oaks", now New Hanove Bahaioral Hospital, has seen fit to hold me in 2011 (after convicted CRACK Distributor Gerald Ausin-Wynn and Brenda McKnight committe me via Judge Sandra Ray (whose husband Sherman Lee Criner, was caught about ten years ago playing with a girl's vagina in Thalian Hall, but Police intimidated the father into NOT filing charges, as the Criners were were "good Christians" and JudgeSandra was soon elected Head of the County Republican Party. Then, a few years ago, I published a photo of Sherman Lee Criner in Christian Snake Handling, that FORCED the Judge to DIVORCE him:



THIS time, I am committedby what I still only ASSUME was Jon Deputy's work -- the DAY AFTER I filed Criminal Cyberstalking charges, so BOTH times it ws by criminals (not they conviced, althought Mr. Deputy DOES have some convictions from years ago).

TODAY, Dr. Julia Triggs, https://www.healthgrades.com/physician/dr-julia-triggs-yys98, told me she TRIPLEDthe heavy anti-psychotic because despite her telling me how well I'm doing, she thinks I need more heavy anti-psychotics, and now is sounding like she plans to keep me here into next week -- like a Repubican moving the goal posts AGAIN.

My asking about the Risperdal, she said, is a aign of PARANOIA, and she STILL has never heard of long-term problems to teeth and organs from Lithium. And of course they are now monitoring my blog -- LOL!!! I will wait a day or two to see how this continues to develaop. They calim I have not been sleeping the last couple of days --but I've actualy slept GREAT, after previous problems.

I don't want to jump to conclusions,but she also, today,claimed the cops said I was NOT cooperative and intake thought I REALLY needed to stay her a while -- unlike what both groups told me. I suppose they think I had auditory hallucinations now, too. Well:



So my mother, who has tried and successfully gotten me jailed or committed MANY times, iw where they get the BACK-BONE of their claims -- because Catholic Mom never believed homosexuality was ALLOWED BU GOD and has a problem with the truth of the Swastikas she raised us with. Mom, Dad, Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman, Father Bb Kus of St. Mary's Catholic (retiring later this month to Honduras, set up the Drug Mafia here in the 1980s and 1900s. My sibblings simply agree with all of this, exceptMile, Jane and Julie denying it -- while also helping to TRY to commit me the five times they were unsuccessful in spring 2010 -- then Colin Powell's ChiefProtocaol Officer Col, Dottie Newman got me to MEico for Political Exile.

As MANY not-doctors emplyees at this hospital have said, I will have TONS to write about when I DO get out eventually -- if I do, short of a LOBOTOMY -- LOL!!!

Scott


-----Original Message-----

To: 'Scott Kenan' <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Mar 21, 2018 2:08 pm
Subject: RE: Blogging on an ANCIENT computer from a NUT HOUSE -- and laughing about what my FUTURE holds LOL!!!
I still don’t know what happened to put you in there. I’ll wait til you get out for the full story.

No comments:

Post a Comment