Sunday, March 4, 2018

And Then This Morning, The VOICE OF GOD Sung to Me -- in the Person of Peter Hollens -- and I SOBBED Uncontrollably for Its Beauty. 'Twas BETTER Than Even TOKING POT!!!:


The Statue of Liberty, rebuilt by Tamam Azzam, a Syrian artist, with the debris from his own house.






And then I found Peter Hollens with a few more male voices doing this, my FAVE-ASSED HYMN of all time!!! NO mention of "Jesus" or "Christ", as God's GRACE is extolled in "Amazing Grace":




Is this not "Grace", DEFINED???




Amazing Grace

Traditional/Unknown Writer

Amazing Grace, How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now am found
T'was blind but now I see

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear
And Grace, my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed

Through many dangers, toils and snares
We have already come.
T'was grace that brought us safe thus far
And grace will lead us home,
And grace will lead us home

Amazing grace, Howe Sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost but now am found
T'was blind but now I see

Was blind, but now I see.


And then I found "Danny Boy" -- one of the three favorite songs of Tennessee Williams while I worked for him -- the others being "Don't Cry for Me Argentina", and "His Eye is on the Sparrow".
 


Of course Tennessee's great friendship with John F. Kennedy and Jackie Kennedy Onassis (and I was once in the same room with JFK -- knew all his sisters and their husbands -- and it was Jackie who warned Tennessee that the Episcopal Church with Republican Party and corrupted elements of the CIA and FBI would soon murder him and steal his estate from Harvard).


It was ONLY later -- recently, actually -- that I realized that with HYPER-RACIST and Narco-Trafficker Frank Hawkins Kenan and probably his Ku Klux Klan member brother James Graham Kenan as well, my own KENAN FAMILY (the wealthy Kenans giving the Episcopal Church/Sewanee nearly $100,000,000.00 over the last century -- to RE-INFORCE their Confederate Mace and all it stands for), helped MURDER America's GREATEST DRAMATIST/POET), are the MOST EVIL FAMILY IN HISTORY for corruptions of Governments and unnecessary Pollution of the Environment. 





Mr. Hollens has LOTS of incredible a cappella videos -- and you can listen free to many, subscribe, or like me, MELT into a puddle of glorious tears for Beauty and for Joy. His website (he's an Oregonian), is here: https://peterhollens.com/.


"Peter Hollens is an American pop singer and producer best known for his work on YouTube as an a cappella cover artist. With 1.6 million subscribers, his videos have reached a quarter of a billion views on Facebook and YouTube since 2011. 

Hollens has collaborated and performed with several outstanding artists including Brian Wilson, Jason Mraz, Hunter Hayes, Gladys Knight, Lindsey Stirling, George Watsky, Jackie Evancho, and ThePianoGuys. He has released over 160+ digital singles to date and continues to release new music every other week. 

He has been involved with a cappella music since 1999 when he co-founded the University of Oregon’s male a cappella group On The Rocks. In 2010 he and the group were featured on NBC’s The Sing Off Season 2. Hollens also advises many companies including Patreon, Loudr, Tubular and is on the YouTube creator advisory board."





Dear Mr. Hollens.

This morning, I came across your work for the first time (“Scottish Melody”), and although I AM of Scottish descent, I was even more moved by my favorite hymn, “Amazing Grace”, and then “Danny Boy”. In 1981, in the early days of my working for Tennessee Williams, his dear friend Jane Smith – who as a dancer had premiered Oklahoma on Broadway, and later was a torch-singer in Europe, sang one of Tenn’s fave songs, “Danny Boy”, and then sang “Summertime” for me. Jane got Tennessee to relax so that we could face Ronald Reagan in a receiving line at the White House before we attended the 1981 Kennedy Center Honors Gala.


You see, Tennessee was best friends with both Jack and Jackie – the Kennedy’s FAMOUS for loving “Danny Boy” – and I got to know Jackie Kennedy Onassis very well, if NOT for long. In late 2009, I had a series of what my Catholic upbringing would call “standard visions of Saints” of Jackie, primarily, but also JFK and JFK, Jr., that I NEVER took literally, yet have resonated through my being as I have been on a Spiritual-Political Quest to expose the crimes of my Kenan family, that has done incredible good (co-founded UNC Chapel Hill, inventing the world’s first Public University – and Kenan Charities have been the largest private support of University Education in the world for decades now), as well as incredible evil.

Kenans have controlled Standard Oil/Exxon-Mobil since 1913, Rex Tillerson, Bank of America, and many other companies – as well as the Ku Klux Klan, Episcopal Church USA (especially in what was called the Old South), Republican Party and many Democrats. They all Narco-Trafficked with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families, and put Enrique Pena Nieto into power in Mexico – as well as Donald Trump in the USA – to DESTROY Democracy, and to bring back worship of Klan Robes and Swastikas – they ALL claiming to be “Christians”.

I have been privileged to work with some of the TOP PATRIOTS in the USA and Mexico, been poisoned five times, held hostage by Drug Mafia five times in Mexico, been beaten up severely several times, jailed five times on false charges, nut-house committed twice, and ALWAYS come out LAUGHING, because I stand at the center of a hurricane, untouched by the chaos around me – and GOD ALWAYS WINS!!!

I studied Science of Mind for many years with the President of Religious Science, International, as well as with the late Dr. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross of Germany. My Art prints won a contest before I got my BFA from Denison University in 1973, and were hung in 30 US Embassies and Consulates around the world. I’ve begun several small businesses with great success, worked in sales and advertising, and am now a published writer.

As I wind down my “Expose’” career of blogging (http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com), and prepare to write a series of books on the extraordinary story of my Kenan Family that came to America in the 1730s – Ulster Scots – your performances have touched my heart like NO ONE since Jane Smith that evening with Tennessee Williams.

So, THANK YOU, and I know you don’t have time to read a typical “Scott Ramble” that could go on for several days!!!

I have blogged about my experience finding your work this morning, and it will include this Letter, and much about you. I have been blogging like “a voice in the wilderness” for ten years now – and many influential people now read my words, causing some significant changes in US Political Activities, but MOSTLY fake “Christians” call me the DEVIL – LOL!!!

To be clear, I LOVE what Jesus (the Buddha, etc.), taught, but I do NOT worship him/them.

Here is what I have posted about you, which will shortly be emailed to my 220+ Political Contacts including many in the Press, Law Enforcement, Politicians, Religious Leaders, and Friends of Tennessee Williams:



ONWARD – and THANKS!!!


Scott David Kenan
Wilmington, NC





.

No comments:

Post a Comment