Thursday, February 8, 2018

Seeking a Little PERSPECTIVE as the World as We Knew It BURNS!!! / What Goes Around, COMES Around!!!




Sandra Beckham
8 hrs
“Kill all my demons, and my angels might die too.”

― Tennessee Williams







First, I was THRILLED to get more than thee times typical blog hits in the last 24 hours -- until I found it was because Russians hit this blog 1.5 times what Americans hit it. While I have no problem at all with the Russian people, they BEATING USA hits hasn't happened since this past November -- and is USUALLY because I've loaded up with FACTS about US Government and Christian Churches that Americans HATE TO FACE.

So I REMIND my Readers that my former employer Tennessee Williams was MURDERED by Sewanee/Episcopal Church lawyer Michael Remer, CIA Agent and Tenn's last lawyer John Eastman, the first brother-in-law of John Lennon (see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/01/is-this-why-nyc-lawyer-john-eastman-had.html), and Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), born in St. Petersburg who married the Second Lord St. Just, got control of his Morgan-Grenfell Bank that became the CORE of Deutsche Bank's International Banking, and not just the BIGGEST LENDER to Donald Trump and his family, but the conduit of money from Vladimir Putin.

And of course, Rex Tillerson, who worked his entire life for my Kenan Family is in place partly to make the deal for the Kenans to DEVELOPE RUSSIA'S OIL RESERVES by Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil.






Yesterday, while I was waiting for my car's oil to be changed, in walked a close friend of Narco-Trafficking Ryan Lee Burris who ALSO sat on his Cape Fear Equality Board:



That is she on the left and then Ryan, but I still don't know her name. She was ALSO in the meeting I attended early last fall regarding Spirituality and LGBT issues that attracted THREE individuals then running for Wilmington City Council (none of them winning as only ONE seat went to a non-incumbent).


But this woman who was with her sister, seemed actually SURPRISED that Ryan Burris works in Narco-Trafficking not just with the New Hanover County Democratic Party heads -- Ryan the Third Vice Chair until recently -- but ALSO with disgraced Republican NC State Senator Thom Goolsby, who more and more seems HATED by Wilmingtonians even more than my wealthy Kenan relatives -- most of whom live in the Chapel Hill and Durham areas (and Figure Eight Island).

And as I told both women of Ryan and most Democrats and nearly ALL Republicans in this area being NARCO-SLAVES to my Kenan Family, I detailed all Ryan Burris's lies he had spread on Facebook about me -- and by word of mouth. And STILL I have no intention of PROSECUTING Ryan, and it being nearly three years now, maybe it is past Statute of Limitations.



I think all Wilmingtonians know that Thom Goolsby was HIRED by my Kenan Family that controls the University of North Carolina Boards, to DESTROY the then Head of the board and then to put George W. Bush's TOP Domestic Adviser to head it as President -- to further DESTROY minority opportunity -- Margaret Spellings:




I was very pleased that last night Roy Rogers Oldenkamp did NOT unfriend or block me on Facebook. We got into MORE than shows in my last posting: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/02/mercy-sheree-aint-no-gay-griffin-or.html, including my REMINDING Roy that I was BLOCKED by our mutual personal friend since 1981, Randy Jones of The Village People, a native of Raleigh who annually does a FUNDRAISER for Meals on Wheels at The Lazy Pirate on Carolina Beach.



Randy Jones flanked by his mother, Elaine Jones, and his husband, Will Grega. Randy was SCHEDULED this year for the fundraiser on my birthday, June 16, 2017, but cancelled at the last minute because I CONFRONTED HIM with Narco-Trafficking with his BEST Wilmington friend, Ryan Burris.


Were it UNTRUE, Randy would have just LAUGHED AT ME.


And The Lazy Pirate is where I had an all-night date (about October 15, 2016), with George Bush's cousin Bill Toups, and we were up ALL NIGHT LAUGHING about the decades-long Narco-Trafficking of the Bush Family with the Kenans. MORE about that -- as well as MORE contentious arguing with Roy Rogers Oldenkamp -- here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/02/v-roy-rogers-oldenkamp-occupy-democrats.html


THAT time with Bill Toups (a top), was when I got THREE email contacts (still active and unblocked), in Mar-a-Lago SECURITY -- so don't say Donald Trump's people don't read this blog!!!








March 2016 -- when EVERYONE was certain Hillary would still WIN and she and Bill could AGAIN run International Narco-Trafficking with the Christian Churches, CIA, and Bush and Kenan Families.


Today, I sent the following email to Sheree' Gay Griffin (and have NOT heard back from her or Lee E. Gosney, Jr., formerly of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. of Snellville, GA, who with my employer of 20 years, Patrick Lee Stansbury, distributed the drugs flown into Maxwell AFB -- ESPECIALLY to Atlanta and Wilmington, NC):



Sheree': I DID go back and remove your "vixen" photo on both blogs and I believe all places. Here is its replacement:


To: shereeg09 shereeg09@gmail.com
Cc: scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com, jfaulk001 jfaulk001@nyc.rr.com, faulkjoseph6 faulkjoseph6@gmail.com, breakingnews breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, lindsey.m.luther lindsey.m.luther@nccourts.org, bojones bojones@verizon.net, mikekenan mikekenan@comcast.net



So I INCLUDED Republican Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther, a NEMESIS to both Sheree' and me:





And OTHERWISE, today has been for a lot of NAPPING, recent events have EXHAUSTED ME (but not clinically).

I also had this exchange with my 8th grade crushee, Linda LeBoutillier, whom I knew 7th - 11th grades in schools, Linda's family owned the BEST Garden Shop/Nursery, Waterloo Gardens (now gone), in S.E. Pennsylvania, 










But Linda never dated me, but dated my best friend Bob Jones, and in the mid-1970s, Linda sold wholesale jewelry to Hilary Russell and Chuck Pritchard and me (the original partners), in:




https://whalestalecapemay.com/, where Sen. Cory Booker shops -- as did Tennessee Williams!!!




Well, Bob Jones married Diane Catrambone (an apparent PERFECT match):



Bob and Diane

And MY high school girlfriend is now Dr. Marlowe Schaeffer-Polk, Pennsylvania Prosecutor, now Lawyer, Physician, and TOP Consultant on Privacy of Medical Records:




Marlowe today.

And here is what I almost forgot to post -- between Linda LeBoot (as we called her in high school), and me:


Linda: FB just let me back on after another month (six now in 18 months), of being kicked off for criticizing INVERTED Christians -- and just now ERASED THIS as a comment under the two-year FB friendship of us celebration that you apparently approved -- claiming it is SPAM!!! Superior Court Judge Dean Hansell and I co-founded the first Gay Group at Denison University and then HE went on to co-found GLAAD, was Asst. Atty. General of Illinois, etc. : http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/02/today-i-write-judge-dean-hansell.html
I'm so sorry this happened. I treasure your friendship.

8:14PM

I treasure yours, too, but please REMEMBER: I was BUILT too tall, too smart, too healthy in body, mind, and spirit, and even though I've got more to sort out, no one is currently threatening my LIFE (first time in eight years), I survived every challenge and THRIVED, and I've NEVER been happier or more looking forward to the future -- and I'll make a FORTUNE off books about it!!!


(Facebook Messenger does NOT copy/paste very well!!!)
























.

No comments:

Post a Comment