Saturday, February 17, 2018

HOLY MOLY, the OWNER of the Big Narco-Trafficking House Next-Door GREETED ME This Morning, I Got a Facebook Celebration of Mitch Bossanna (lost deep in Mexico, now), and an ATTACK by a Friend's HUSBAND on Facebook -- All before 8:00 AM!!!


Mitch Bossanna in Wilmington, NC in 2012. It was Mitch who sent me the email lists of EVERYONE who had contributed money for Republican Justin LaNasa's 2011 Mayoral Campaign -- as well as everyone who had contributed to the Re-Election Campaign of Democrat Bill Saffo. Mitch was a "Ron Paul Republican".


THAT is how I EXPANDED my email list of those who get every posting of this blog to 1,500 for a year or so!!! Now I have only 230+ on that list.


>>>
JUST IN @ 9:27 AM:
THIS MAN (who posts no photos of himself or even which TOWN he lives in in Tennessee), sent me a SilverDaddies message that he wants to have SEX!!!:


ClergyMan's profile

Profile ID: 1965481
Age59
Height6'0" ft
(183 cm)
Sexually isversatile
oral versatile
StateTennessee
CountryUnited States
Seekingsex partner(s)
a date
a relationship
friends
couples
Prefer men aged from 20 to 90

Profile text:

I am a masculine, Southern-gentleman type. Over 7 uncut, thick with lots of skin. Big balls that hang low. Divorced. Kids grown and gone. Ready for Man Sex 24/7-more ways than one. Have not done Everything, BUT have fantasized about It

I am looking for roommates or partners who CANNOT get enough- 1-2 guys but happy with one good guy. Those who started early, and, are Uncut-wanting sex 24/7. I have a great big place for those who want and need a place to re-experience, Be a kid again-fantasies, facts, experienced again. Teacher MasterI was Mentored by an older Conservative Minister when I was younger. Theology and counseling- unofficially ordained and part of His Ministry for 16 years. Trained, Taught, and Experienced as a Top/Feeder/Spiritual.....Most everything done while He was here on earth

Tell me what you want and are looking for. What you are like? HONESTY please. Write. Then Write more. I will answer. 

NOT here for chat, or endless emails.


>>> NOW THAT I GOT THINGS THAT OTHERS COULD ERASE DOWN BEFORE THEY DID (both above and below) :



When I stepped out to smoke a cig with my coffee first thing this morning, the "Fishwife" who owns the house next-door, was hanging out her back door, calling, "PEEWEE!!!"

In 9th grade, I got my FIRST job at a truck stop on Rt. 100 between Exton and West Chester, PA, as a busboy (I had applied because my friend Bob Jones said he'd gotten a job there, and I THINK after hiring me, they DECLINED to give Bob the promised job -- but he's not STILL MAD at me -- in fact he never acted upset about it AT ALL!!!).

The obese short-order cook, a single mother and devout Catholic, was putting her only son through college by turning tricks with Chester County Law Enforcement Officers -- and everyone knew that. She called me "PeeWee" -- LOL!!!

Today, the woman next door NOTICED that I was watching them, and smiled and waved -- which I returned. THEN, I called to HER PeeWee, a short, slight but HOT black associate with semi-dreads and about 30 years of age, "When I was young, some called me PeeWee, and later, either LURCH or THE JOLLY GREEN GIANT!!!"

And then I decided NOT to tell him what I would like to do with him in private -- it would be RISKY, since I report so much of their illegal activities to Law Enforcement -- and THEN it occurred to me that I should let them know I am more FRIENDLY toward those who like to have sexual fun, and what difference does it make since Law Enforcement from City Cops to County Deputies to even the SPECIAL FBI Task Force PROTECT their super-lucrative Hard-Drug Trafficking.


So STAY TUNED to see how this develops!!!



Republicans consistently get the most money.
POLITICO.COM

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Ann Fray Shiffer What would happen if all lobbies were outlawed?
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply12h
Linda LeBoutillier I believe Paul Ryan's wife is a lobbyist for Blue Cross/Blue Shield. I would rather see the statistics for the drug and insurance companies.Going back to the NRA, they contributed to Trump, but Trump didn't need the money. If you are against guns, you just are.
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply9h
Scott Kenan For once, I'm keeping my fingers still. I'm too happy from having a lot of victories through my political blog -- concentrated, the last few weeks!!!
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply8h
Linda LeBoutillier A numbnuts like you should STFU By the way this is Linda's husband
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply2h
Scott Kenan Well, by MY calculation, Linda LeBoutillier's HUSBAND posted this about 5:30 AM in this Eastern Time Zone that we share. It seems to me that he is directing his comment to ME more than Bob Jones, calling me a "numbnuts" (I WISH that were true -- sex is not easy to find when one is BROKE -- except from the "Opioid-pill-popping Cherokee" Chris Millikan, which I freely have documented in my blog -- or other "trash" and/or criminals)So WHAT is Linda's husband so AFRAID will be -- or even HAS BEEN -- revealed??? Linda has apologized to me before for comments her husband made to or about me on Facebook -- while USING Linda's identity. The ONLY OTHER person I know who shares FB passwords with their spouse is Danny Sinatrahttps://www.facebook.com/danny.sinatra2 -- now in California prison for Meth-related offenses, and his wife, Phoebe Dollar occasionally posts things to make it look like Danny has not now been in prison for over two years. And NO OFFENSE to the LeBoutillier Family's accumulated wealth which must be considerable, but my Kenan Family controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of Americawww.theKAG.com, etc., and put Donald Trump into power to DESTROY DEMOCRACY and worship Catholic Swastikas and Protestant Klan Robes. Interesting too, is that Phoebe has made Danny look like he TOO is a HUGE supporter of Donald Trump. And Danny's mother, Patricia Sinatra, runs Sinatra Enterprises and told me in a three-hour-plus meeting in 2011, how she sold control of Bank of America to my wealthy relatives and now HATES them for turning that Bank NAZI. Anyone following the news knows that Trump/Republicans' TAX BILL benefited BoA several times MORE than it did any other BIG BANK, so the Kenans are PROFITING ENORMOUSLY from having put The Donald into the White House. I wish I could "take that to the Bank" and deposit it. At this moment I have $67.00 to my name, and only $100.00/week spending allowance for the rest of this month. My brother Mike only sent me $200.00 for this month and I won't have enough to buy my AFib meds in another week, so . . . I'll just do without it, like ALL HUMANS lived without it through History (until very recent years).Manage


In 2007, now Sheriff Ed McMahon was Chief Deputy to Sheriff Sid Causey -- and LOOK who is DEFENDING the Coach: BRUCE MASON, who SCREWED ME with my distant wealthy Kenan relatives and Time-Warner/SPECTRUM Cable, when they HIT ME WITH A TRUCK in a crosswalk across from City Hall and the County Court House on 2/13/2017!!!



Bruce Mason was HOT -- before he started F-ing Amanda Mason -- no???





This is the Time-Warner truck that knocked me 12 feet out of a crosswalk in front of the Courthouse and City Hall in broad daylight, driver Rhyss claiming he never SAW ME and never stopped accelerating until he FELT the impact.


As you can see, I buckled the hood all the way back to the windshield, and BROKE the top of the radiator grill. And I had WARNED Mayor Bill Saffo I was on the way to his office on foot to DEMAND he release the full Police Report of Wilmington Police MURDERING my friend Evan Fish -- BECAUSE Evan knew ALL ABOUT Lee Gosney, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., in Snellville, Georgia supplying HARD DRUGS from Maine to Florida -- but especially in Wilmington!!!



And Bruce Mason -- apparently somehow PAID OFF by the lawyers at http://www.ymwlaw.com/attorneys/ -- OWNED by Barbara "Bonnie" B. Weyher and her husband. And Bonnie graduated UNC Chapel Hill in 1973, the same year I graduated Denison. Bonnie is ALSO my Kenan Blood Cousin, as listed in the book The Kenan Family, 1999 updated edition!!!



Bonnie Weyher

Bonnie's firm -- and Bruce Mason said before FIRING ME as his client, that I should get AT LEAST $20,000.00 to $40,000.00 for Pain & Suffering, and the WORST medical problems I had (that Bonnie's Firm REFUSED to consider), had not even yet come in -- FIRST offered me $600.00 total, and claimed that $2,500,00 was the MAXIMUM they were ALLOWED to offer me!!!



Brian M. Williams was Bonnie's subordinate lawyer tasked with DOING THIS DIRTY DEED:




* * *

In a previous statement, Cairney’s attorney, Bruce Mason, said, “The allegation against coach Paul Cairney is false. The accusation alleges an incident occurring in 1994. This claim was fully and thoroughly investigated by the New Hanover County Sheriff’s (Office) in 2007.” 

Mason did not return a message Friday evening.


UNCW Chief David Donaldson, New Hanover County Sheriff Ed McMahon joined request
STARNEWSONLINE.COM
I hope I don't have to list, again, all the ways I am SPIRITUALLY and POLITICALLY connected to Vicente Fox -- we both having CINCINNATI, OHIO ties (and toes)!!!



"When you speak out of the White House this aggressive violent language, when you discriminate, when you’re a racist, that’s what you get," said Vicente ...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY LEE MORAN











.

No comments:

Post a Comment