Sunday, February 25, 2018

FOUR Wilmington Police Officers Searchin' the Spofford Mills Executives Clubhouse PARKING LOT with Flashlights at 1:55 AM (MINUTES ago)!!!


YES, THIS HERE parking lot (although those rolling containers have now LONG disappeared).


I was out on the back deck smokin' a cig, when I saw FOUR Police Officers walk up the "Trolley Path Trail" from the River end. They walked onto my street, but disappeared behind our staircase. Then I saw them searching the front end of the lot with flashlight lights. I came inside, closed and locked the back door, and then walked out the front to greet them.

They CLAIMED they were searching for "some kids on bikes" that were doing something I didn't quite catch -- but I'd seen no one on bikes at all in HOURS.

I told one of them who seemed most attentive (there were three males an a female -- all white), what I knew about Wilmington Christian Drug Mafia Corruption, how my parents set it up, and what I know about the Narco-Trafficking Crimes of too many Wilmington Politicians, Law Enforcement Leaders, Clergy, etc. -- but ESPECIALLY how Police Chief Ralph Evangelous smoked CRACK in the house owned by the uncle of a friend of mine in 2011 and 12.

Mayor Saffo, Sheriff McMahon, D.A.'s Ben and Jon David, as well. I told them how my own parents, Williams Scott Kenan and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan had set the Mafia up with Fr. Bob Kus of St. Mary's Catholic, Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman -- both of whom I knew well -- and that I work or worked with Secretary of State Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer Army Col. Dottie Newman:



Dottie Newman (in the High Hair), was also a DOCENT at the HIGH Museum of Art in Atlanta -- the City TOO HIGH TO HATE!!!



Also, that EVERYONE IN TOWN (or at least toward DOWNTOWN), knows that they work with the Sheriff's Deputies and the CORRUPTED part of the FBI/CIA to PROTECT Narco-Trafficking for the Kenan Family and DONALD TRUMP!!!

But, while I APPRECIATE that all their spouses and children would be THREATENED if they don't ALSO protect Narco-Trafficking for JESUS -- that ENTIRE SYSTEM is collapsing all around us at an ACCELERATING PACE, now.




In Wilmington, we call this "Type A" -- and the following, "Type B":





.

No comments:

Post a Comment