Sunday, February 4, 2018

FOUND: "I Just Called Sen. Thom Tillis's Office in Washington, DC -- on a PROMPT from 'People for the American Way'" -- ANOTHER Posting DELETED (on my other blog, only), Last Night by the Hackers:



I decided it is MOST LIKELY that this posting REALLY pissed off Thomas S. Kenan III and his stepmother Betty (Price) Kenan, that they HAD TO DELETE IT, and could only do that by ALSO deleting all three of the postings published since then.



Queen Betty in center with exotic puppy; Queen Thomas holding his ever-present drink.


Therefore, I will RE-POST it on BOTH blogs, but my 220+ Political Contacts who get my blog postings by email should know that I added so much material -- including MUCH info that connects many of the criminals and not recently published -- that it is worth their while to skim the last posting for the NEW materialhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/02/botched-saturday-night-massacre-of.html


The Full Title: "BREAKING!!! BREAKING!!! I Just Called Sen. Thom Tillis's Office in Washington, DC -- on a PROMPT from "People for the American Way" to STOP BLOCKING Protections of Robert Mueller!!!"




Senator Thom Tillis (Republican), in a recent Narco-Trafficking Strategy Meeting in Wilmington with a bearded Republican D.A. Jon David and "snotty" Democrat D.A. Benjamin R. David.




I told the young woman who answered the phone, 202-224-6342 -- and was VERY polite when I explained to her that I am in Wilmington, and my Kenan Family had put Donald Trump into power to BRING ON FULL BLOWN NAZISM with Kenan employee Rex Tillerson and the help of the Ku Klux Klan -- that I KNEW Ronald and Nancy Reagan, worked for Tennessee Williams, knew Jackie Kennedy Onassis and ALL of JFK's sisters and their husbands -- as well as Frank Sinatra's heirs who now HATE the NAZI KENANS, who ALSO put Sen. Tillis into power -- ETCETERA!!!

I told her to tell Sen. Tillis to STOP BLOCKING LEGISLATION to protect Robert Mueller's position, and to have Thom Tillis call me DIRECTLY if he has any questions.

I also told her that I work with Colin Powell's people, Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', President Vicente Fox of Mexico who worked for the Klansmen Kenans of Chapel Hill as a Coca-Cola exec BEFORE he entered Politics.

She AGREED to deliver my message to Sen. Thom Tillis with the GREATEST URGENCY, before we said goodbye.












.

No comments:

Post a Comment