Thursday, January 11, 2018

"The BLOOD of JESUS -- and about Four Dollars -- Will Buy a Cup of Coffee at Starbucks!!!" ~ I Said to the Bitch at Fort Sill National Bank in Walmart, as She Continued to Invoke THE POWER OF THE BLOOD, Today -- LOL!!!


“If you start to smell some of the shit, you start smelling all of the shit”

― Doug Stanhope



Dinner is Served!!!



That is the nature of the obscene: a truth so honest it must be guarded, for it holds a revelation of purity that is deadly to mankind.”

― K.I. Hope, This is Not a Flophouse





FSNB, previously Fort Sill National Bank, largely operates in Walmarts in a few states, and when I was homeless in Wilmington in 2011, they offered to open an account on FIVE DOLLARS -- no questions asked -- when every other bank in Wilmington REFUSED to open an account for me.


But SOON, they were screwing me by DEDUCTING the "test-pings" of hotels and others -- as if I had SPENT that money already -- and would NOT credit test-ping deductions back to me for OVER A WEEK, making me have NO ACCESS to my money, so unable to spend it!!!

This ESPECIALLY at the time I was staying at Super-8 Hotel on Market Street -- where I met Christopher Everette, while he was interviewing people for his film Wilmington on Fire:





A very FLAWED film -- for drug-trippy audio and the FALSE IDENTITY -- not info from -- of Kent Chatfield, aka "Chatfield Kent" on Facebook, a heavy DRUG ADDICT who also demonstrated in Wilmington as "Clownty Lawyer":



Kent Chatfield posted this of himself on Facebook two years ago.


And when I FINALLY saw the film in Wilmington in 2015 -- Chris Everette showing it -- Chris got MAD AS HELL at me for posting all over this blog that he is GAY (even though I said NOTHING about that at his showing) -- HA!!!




By definition, any black African who practices Christianity while NOT IN SLAVERY suffers the SAME FATE as Barack Obama -- although not ALL Black Males are GAY!!!





BUT, most Black Guys that I meet in Wilmington LOVE getting a digital prostate stimulation.


And at the SAME TIME that FSNB was denying me access to my own money, Wilmington Police MURDERED Evan Fish -- who stayed with me in SUPER-8 hotel for a week and through a hurricane:







And today at Walmart -- in TOTALLY CIVILIZED TONES -- I called out all the black female employees of FSNB, which today does NO BUSINESS compared to in 2011, and they have no OTHER RACE employees there at all.

You can imagine where I told them to stick Catholic Jesus statues (a place prone to yeast infections), and all they could do is IN UNISON chant, "The Blood of Jesus!!! The Blood of JESUS!!!"


I thought that was just called MENSTRUAL discharge (a perfectly NATURAL event!!!) -- but what do I know???




>>> TODAY AT SPOFFORD MILLS CLUBHOUSE APARTMENTS:


1. A carpenter hired by longtime resident Gray spent HALF A DAY replacing one of his exterior doors and making OTHER Security Enhancements -- which Gray said PISSES OFF landlady Bold-Gold Walker (although to his CREDIT, property manager Jonathan Deputy has NEVER complained about them).


While the residents of the house next-door are known for HEAVY NARCO-TRAFFICKING, and my own apartment was occupied last by HEROIN ADDICTS who turned tricks in the parking lot as well as openly sold hard drugs here (and broke into Gray's apartment FOUR TIMES, stealing his computer, much money, etc.), Gray had to DEFEND HIMSELF because Gold Walker only COMPLAINED that Gray had to put burglar bars on his windows, and that the DRUG NEST next-door had a pile of old tires that caught rain for mosquito-breeding, and harbored rats.

But Gold NEVER had a problem with the HARD DRUGS being sold -- UNTIL her other tenants FLED (all except Gray), and she and Jon Deputy DEFEND Allie and "Pete" upstairs for not only getting under-aged children DRUNK AS SKUNKS, but Allie's making and distributing large quantities of marijuana edibles (which I only don't like or take due to NOT KNOWING how much you are ingesting until LATER).

I had ANOTHER long conversation with Gray today, and he said that several COP cars were next-door, yesterday -- which I had NOT noticed -- so maybe they will stop at least their AUTO REPAIR making noise through the night!!!

2. I called my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, this morning, and she REVERTED to defending Donald Trump and so many Republicans -- WHILE ADMITTING THEY LIE THROUGH THEIR TEETH CONSTANTLY

Mom, America's TOP NAZI after Rose and Joe Kennedy had to retire when JFK's generation flipped to supporting LIBERTY, and until Steve Bannon took over Mom's role, AGAIN tried to claim that this lying is CATHOLIC TRUTH -- ordained by JESUS CHRIST her "Savior"!!!

3. Although Rob, who holds the lease on the front apartment downstairs, was gone most of the day (I presume he was looking for a job), Aaron's car was here nearly all day, and when I caught him smoking his OWN cigarettes on his front porch, he said he had sold some of his ADDERALL (pharmaceutical-grade METH), to buy them.

I had not KNOWN he was prescribed ADDERALL, which he said is ONLY since he left UNCW just short of a degree, and it's for ADHD, and he takes no OTHER prescribed drugs. 

I just hope Aaron does NOT suffer the FATE of Danny Sinatra (now over two years in California Prison for METH-related offenses -- and he is BARRED from ever entering a Bank of America, which his mother, Patricia, sold control of to my wealthy Kenan relatives), or John Mann, who sold his all over Wilmington (including to Danny), and also as roommate to narco-trafficking former County Democratic Party Third Vice Chair Ryan Lee Burris, PERJURED HIMSELF in Judge Chad Hogston's Court, helping D.A. Ben David get a FALSE CONVICTION of me of "Cyber-Stalking", that Republican Jennifer Harjo FORCED Ben David to ERASE!!!



Danny with wife Phoebe Dollar in Wilmington in 2015 -- right before moving to California where he was soon ARRESTED.



John Mann on Ryan Burris's deck at "The Gay House" on Fifth Avenue near the Cape Fear Memorial Bridge.



Judge Chad Hogston -- a "pussy-pleasin' Republican/Christian"

Did someone say "GAY"???



David Nash actually BROUGHT THE FALSE CHARGE:




I believe that ALL my Readers will AGREE WITH ME, that it is TIME TO FLUSH THE TOILET!!!








.

No comments:

Post a Comment