Monday, January 22, 2018

So Where the Hell ARE WE -- as the USA Continues to Descend into Christian/NAZI/Klansmen HELL -- LED by Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty (Price) Kenan of the Chapel Hill, NC Area (with Pope Francis as TOTAL ALLY)???

An inaccuracy from Fox News? You will not believe it.




EVERYONE knows that RuPaul Andre Charles is his GIVEN and LEGAL name -- even if he IS now the POPE!!!



And Readers will please recall that RuPaul ran up to me in the Pharr Library gay disco (also where I met and briefly dated Dr. José Octavio Tripp Villanueva, then Consul of Mexico to Atlanta, recently when I wrote him -- then Consul General in Dallas, Texas and the most HIGHLY decorated of Mexico's diplomats to the USAhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/04/letter-to-dr-jose-octavio-tripp.html), in Atlanta in 1983, to exclaim, "I know JUST WHERE you can buy size 15 fuck-me pumps (stiletto heals)!!!" 

And he was CORRECT (although I only bought men's shoes there -- or anywhere): FRIEDMAN'S SHOES!!!







>>> FOX NEWS BREAKTHROUGH???




Top three trending on Fox News online at 10:01 AM today. These might be TEASERS and the stories claim the opposite -- but this is what Fox's SMARTER (deeper diggers into the news), fans are NOW HITTING!!!


>>> AND GOOD NEWS FROM SPOFFORD MILLS CLUBHOUSE APARTMENTS!!!


This morning, the trash and recyclables pick-up is running late -- and only I had rolled my containers out to be picked up. At about 9:00 AM, "Pete" from upstairs came down and was on his way to his "dealer-plates" silver sedan, and I said, "Today is trash pick-up and your containers are overflowing -- best to get them out to the curb!!!"

Pete grunted in response, but got into his car and drove off. Five minutes later, his girlfriend Allie came down and rolled out all their trash -- and in FAIRNESS, Allie and I had our FIRST friendly conversation since the day I yelled at her and Pete's under-aged friends that were drunk as skunks, screaming and yelling outside up to 4:00 AM on a Monday.


Readers will recall that it was THAT that prompted Jonathan Deputy to come over and try to BULLY ME into immediately moving out -- he CLAIMING it was on authority of property owner Gold Walker -- but I am NOT certain Gold knew about it.


So, I called Aaron in the front downstairs apartment to remind him to get his and Rob's trash out, and when he DID, I spoke to reaffirm that with the Cherokee now my sexual playmate, that I will NOT tease the other guys here NEARLY as much -- I showing how long the Cherokee is, and that I can deep throat it totally while gumming it -- and Aaron was IMPRESSED (by all three)!!!


Aaron wearing a T-shirt, I noticed a few hairs peeking above the collar, pointed that out, and he lifted his shirt to show me he is much hairier of the chest than I had expected -- but NOW he knew I would not get "overexcited" by such a display.

I ALSO LEARNED that he and his roommate Rob -- who GENUINELY HATE HARD DRUGS and dealing with those who take them, that they have seen "Pete's" car PARKED NEXT DOOR WITH THE HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS!!!

So NOW Pete and Allie's ANGER TOWARD ME makes perfect sense -- and I must also say that Allie's co-lessee, Kelsey -- and HER girlfriend, have ALWAYS been friendly toward me so I DOUBT they know of Pete and Allie's association with the HARDEST of NARCO-TRAFFICKERS!!!

But it APPEARS that Jon Deputy does.
I hate good taste. It's the worst thing that can happen to a creative person.”

Quote by Helmut Newton



>>> EVEN MORE HARASSMENT FROM SPECTRUM CABLE:



Early this morning, my Sling TV on ROKU device went out and it showed a screen that I had NO INTERNET CONNECTION. So I went to my computer -- already up -- and the icon showed I DO have internet connection. When I went to refresh CNN online, I got a screen from SPECTRUM telling me HOW to pay my "seriously overdue bill" -- and I could get NOTHING ELSE on my computer (at least on Google/Chrome browser), so I called SPECTRUM.

As I've previously blogged, my last two Spectrum bills were paid by physical check by Teri Motsinger of Benefits Management, Inc., and just like their predecessor Time/Warner Cable had done for at least five months in 2017, Spectrum -- after correcting this for two months -- is AGAIN holding checks long enough to add $9.00 Late Charges, and for the SECOND TIME have forgotten to deposit them before I get cut off -- today confirmed again to be this Friday -- for alleged NON-PAYMENT.

The other time this happened several month ago, Time/Warner deposited my accumulated checks two days before shut-off, so if their PATTERN holds true, they will credit them Wednesday. AND the Spectrum rep told me they will AGAIN interrupt my service with that message of how to pay EVERY DAY until they CUT ME OFF!!!


And REALLY, this PROPELS ME to contact TOP COUNSEL of Spectrum (or Charter Communications), in Connecticut about Kenan Family Lawyer Barbara "Bonnie" Weyher and her underling FLUNKY Brian Williams SCREWING ME TOTALLY, forcing me to sign a GAG ORDER -- but ESPECIALLY warning me NOT to contact top Lawyers at SPECTRUM CABLE about their CRIMES AGAINST ME.



I simply must do that TODAY -- and put off looking for a job until I make PROGRESS.


>>> OTHER NEWS, TODAY:







TWITTER now TOTALLY in Vladimir Putin/Donald Trump/Kenan Family's camp!!!:













Pope Pius XII and Adolph Hitler MARRIED the Roman Catholic Church to NAZISM -- and Catholics DO NOT ACCEPT DIVORCE!!!





.

No comments:

Post a Comment