Tuesday, January 16, 2018

On "National Religious Freedom Day" -- LOL!!! / A PERFECT Day, Yesterday / ANOTHER Attack by SPECTRUM Cable Today (I FORGOT to write the last one, so in the NEXT posting)!!!







I say yesterday was a "Perfect Day" because I had a perfectly fun time with my sister Jane and her two big dogs, yesterday, and learned a few things:

1. My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan really does have and use an iPad my brother gave her -- and uses email as well. Jane had given me Mom's email address by accident a few years ago, and my brother Mike asked me not to use it -- so Mom and I have pretended she can't and hasn't read any of this blog for several years now -- and maybe she hasn't read it.

2. Jane LOVES my apartment, took many photos, and sent them to Mom. Jane later texted me that next time she will bring Mom and one of her chairs, so Mom can be comfortable in my apartment -- but when I called Mom this morning to thank her for a cash gift she had sent, she said she cannot handle more than two steps and there at least five at both of my entrances. Maybe we will drive her around Wilmington's beautiful spring -- and then eat at Mom's fave restaurant, Something Fishy: https://www.facebook.com/SOMETHING-FISHy-278584778980985/

3. My nephew Connor Michael Kenan is now living in Manhattan -- in Greenwich Village -- and I am SO JEALOUS!!!

4. My nephew Maxwell Andrew Kenan finally has a GIRLFRIEND at about age 27, so at least ONE of my nephews plans to live as a "STRAIGHT GUY" (regardless his homosexual past -- like his father -- and grandfather, my father -- which is about as STRAIGHT as most Kenan males can ever manage).

5. My sister Julie sent a gift of a candle in a "gold crackle" glass (my favorite type candle-glass), scented "Sandlewood-Cedar", an extraordinarily fine scent that I had not been aware of. I need to send HER a thank-you note, which I intend to do next.




Kenan Institute for Ethics shared their event.

Free screening as part of KIE's Spring 2018 Film Series: You Say You Want a Revolution. Free admission, free refreshments, free parking. Rated PG-13.
JAN25
Thu 6:30 PMKenan Institute for EthicsDurham
305 people interested · 20 people going



Aaron Gallimore from his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/jamesincolor, is interesting because SPYWARE does not show an Aaron Gallimore in North Carolina at ALL -- and his Facebook page is "James in Color" -- LOL!!!


This photo is labeled as from 11 months ago, and pretty accurate for his appearance now.


In any case, Aaron came over for about 45 minutes yesterday after Jane left, and we were completely CANDID and discussed my sexual crush on him and his not likely being interested (at least for now), and that his BEST FRIEND, he met in a bar in Cary, NC -- they got to talking, and the guy is totally gay, a WORLD CLASS ballet-dancer, so they went somewhere to smoke pot and then got to really know each other (whatever that means to Aaron).

But later last night -- and then again today far WORSE -- Aaron needed (non-sexual) favors a few times, and then after my agreeing to help him out, he got the same help ELSEWHERE, leaving ME having gone to a lot of trouble and he never once cared to let me know he had found another solution.

About an hour ago, I told him I was tired of his CHRISTIAN BEHAVIOR (after he apologized to me for the umpteenth time -- and also claimed that he is "THE WORST" -- TOTAL Christian behavior and his father is a Fundamentalist Minister). and I said that is NOT ENOUGH, and he owes me FAR MORE, so he needs to decide what to offer me, and get back to me -- which he has not yet done.

BUT, yesterday, he told me that his roommate Rob who has the lease is getting a CAR late this week bought by his family (after totalling his first car several days ago), and that both his and Rob's family will cover paying the rent for February. Rob still is not looking for a job, but Aaron claims he applied at Walmart, and he expects them to hire him one day soon.



Meantime, Aaron says he is selling his ADDERALL all over Wilmington to buy marijuana and beer, and he and Rob with occasional other friends of both sexes who stop by here just get high and play video games. And he is WELL AWARE of all I have blogged about him and Rob -- and has NO COMPLAINTS about any of it.


>>> MEANWHILE ON FOX NEWS ONLINE, TODAY:




1. They NEVER announced that "Sloppy Steve Bannon" -- as they call him -- was speaking to a Congressional Committee until TWO HOURS AFTER it had begun.

2. INSTEAD, their top News Story was that North Korea is sending a BATTALION of GORGEOUS GIRLS (cheerleaders), to SEDUCE the world into loving Kim Jong Un and his North Korea policies (something only a FOX NEWS LOVER would ever fall for -- that TRASHY a seduction -- but then Christians are USED to it)!!!




3. And their two TOP HIT stories in "Trending" right now are:

In FIRST place, one that sounds like the troubles I have had with Facebook:





And in SECOND place is THIS piece of HUMOR -- HA!!!:






>>> MORE HOOTS-OF-THE-DAY!!!:





I sent the message to Christal: "LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!!"




Christal Presley not only was instrumental in getting me the BOGUS CONTRACT with Alyson Books to publish my memoir -- while working at Atlanta Public Schools as a "Teacher-Mentor" based on a FAKE Doctoral Degree she got in two months -- while still going out many nights with me and Sunil, her Coca-Cola, USA (a Kenan Family company): , Mid-Level Executive (now fled back to India, where Sunil is of the Brahman Caste):





But Christal got a TEACHING JOB in a rural Appalachian town in Virginia -- and she has now LOST THAT TOO!!!



Me, Christal Presley, Sunil Vishnuxxxxxxx, and their Foster Child that the State of Georgia QUICKLY removed from them for NOT DOING MUCH with the poor guy!!! At the base of the Stone Mountain carving of the Confederate Heroes, winter 2009/2010.




ALSO found on Christal's LINKED-IN profile -- just added today (a SCHOOL on her parents' farm and DONKEYS is just another word for ASSES)!!!





ALSO available at Christal's parents' farm (like on MOST farms)!!!













.

No comments:

Post a Comment