Saturday, January 6, 2018

On My Mother's, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan's, 95th Birthday, Y'ALL!!!






Mom and I the last time we were together, Memorial Day 2016.


Among other things, I was happy to report to Mom that this past week I have SPONTANEOUSLY (without trying to cut back), smoked just under a pack of demon cigarettes per day -- ESPECIALLY reducing my intake during writing. 

THAT because I have switched to an attitude of RIDICULING THE RIDICULOUS from an attitude of ANGER and INDIGNATION over the onslaught against me and my Constitutional and Legal Rights by FAKE CHRISTIANS (especially in Wilmington, especially WHITE ONES, and most effectively by DEMOCRATS)!!!


My Republican US Congressman, David Rouzer, is running SCARED TO DEATH of the next election!!!



(not current)


David Rouzer sent out an email FIVE TIMES as long as any he's broadcast emailed before -- touting all of his, Republicans', and Donald Trump's STUPENDOUSLY HUGE list of IMPORTANT ACHIEVEMENTS, including this:


On a broader level, the U.S. House of Representatives passed 477 bills this past year – 53 more than during President Obama’s first term and 86 more than the historical average.  115 bills passed both the House and the Senate.  Of this total, 92 were signed into law.


* * *


I've also gotten Sling TV ordered and on its way to me (in the meantime I can watch it on my computer). To get the Cable News channels I wanted, I had to order $30.00/month service, and to get 4K compatible device, I had to pay more for it, so I paid $150.00 and that includes my first three months.

I did this NOT because I'm angry about Time-Warner hitting me 12 feet out of the crosswalk with an ACCELERATING truck on February 13, 2017, when I had warned Mayor Bill Saffo that I was coming to try -- AGAIN -- to force him to release the FULL Police Report on the MURDER of my friend Evan Fish by Wilmington Police -- about September 5, 2011 -- CONFIRMED by New Hanover Sheriff's Deputies also on the scene:






You see, THREE techs from SPECTRUM when they got me connected here at Spofford Mills Clubhouse apartments, really DID say they were in process of ROOTING-OUT the "Christians" who had infiltrated Time/Warner and MESSED WITH the service of anyone criticizing Christianity or Narco-Trafficking by Wilmington Christian Churches and Elected Politicians.

DESPITE what apartment manager Jonathan Deputy CLAIMED -- that he had ACTUALLY spoken with TWO (he had his numbers wrong as well), who had done the install and they DENIED IT

Another one -- installing service for Rob and Aaron -- AGAIN confirmed this to me!!!


And I NEVER DID get Jon's PROMISED letter -- HA!!!: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-property-manager-and-i-reached.html




My REAL POINT here is that I have actually VIOLATED (broken), the GAG ORDER several times in this blog, already, from the $2,500.00 settlement with Time Warner, that was FORCED ON ME after lawyer Brian Williams (employed in the White Supremacist Yates, McLamb & Weyher -- owned by Barbara "Bonnie" Weyher and her husband Dan McLamb with Bonnie listed in the Kenan Genealogy as my BLOOD RELATIVE, but Kenans are all CORRUPTED), not only DELAYED for months in GETTING my medical records, he also REFUSED to consider the MOST OF THEM that my doctors said were DUE TO the accident.

Local Wilmington lawyer Bruce Mason was TOTALLY COMPLICIT in this, as detailed several places in this blog.





I will SOON try to get this CORRECTED by working DIRECTLY with Spectrum Cable's lawyers in Connecticut.

What they ALL -- and I DO mean ALL OF THEM (my adversaries) -- FORGET is that when you strip a person of EVERYTHING (like they did me of my money, my family, and my friends -- for all practical purposes), I have NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE . . . 






>>> SOME RECENT ACTIVITIES AT SPOFFORD MILLS CLUBHOUSE APARTMENTS:



1. FINALLY, after garbage was picked up this past WEDNESDAY MORNING, Allie -- just today -- rolled everyone else's trash and recyclables containers BACK FROM THE CURB!!!

Since she had already told me that the residents of Allie and Kelsey's apartment (those two are on lease, Allie's boyfriend seems to LIVE HERE and between them that includes Allie's little fluffy dog and Pete's German Shepherd mix plus Cheese the cat -- a FORTUNE if you consider the lease calls for a serious damage deposit and increase in rent for each pet, plus for a PERSON not allowed for on the lease to live here any period of time is an $800.00/month FINE on my lease, and Kelsey's girlfriend is ALMOST here as much).


My lease allows one roommate for my two-bedroom apartment -- same type as Allie and Kelsey's -- and I don't begrudge the lovers staying here. Only "Pete" has been a problem, and I never run into him now.


Anyway, Allie had told me that they all share garbage containers with Gay -- GRAY (who is Gay), who is rarely here and has not been seen in two weeks, now. And City Ordinance requires trash containers to be moved from the curb the SAME DAY as pick-up of trash. NOT that big a deal, but shows how much COMMUNITY SPIRIT these 22 and 23-year-olds actually HAVE.

2. AND none of this had anything to do with Rob and Aaron's trash, which they have not accumulated enough of to DUMP yet.

3. BUT, the TWENTY-FOUR-year-old Aaron has shown more MATURITY:



Aaron's self portrait from 2017



Last night, Aaron asked me about the "color around my writing" on this blog -- which he clearly has been reading (unlike anyone else living here -- to my knowledge), and he is the THIRD PERSON EVER to ask about that.

The FIRST was former BBC star of radio and TV (in both East Africa and London), Colin Stuart Hamilton, who was MURDERED by CIA/Episcopal Church/Kenan Drug Mafia in Puerto Vallarta where he ran the Writers Group until his murder.



Colin in foreground and former Wilmington resident Stanley Winborne III with my "Devils Horns" over his head, summer 2014.


ONLY Carolina Apartments narco-trafficker Jennifer McCracken KNEW what happened in Puerto Vallarta -- and SHE gets her orders from her Mormon Church and her brother is a CIA Narco-Trafficker on Sheriff Ed McMahon's Force.



Jennifer McCracken has AT LEAST four aliases that she uses -- that is how many I have found so far.


Anyway, I told Colin Hamilton -- when he asked me about it in front of the entire Puerto Vallarta Writers Group -- that I was not SURE what it was, but felt CERTAIN it is a symptom of SIGNIFICANT MENTAL ILLNESS.



And that pleased EVERYONE!!!


I don't remember who the second person was nor my response, but I told Aaron last night that it had begun as "emotional coloring" to enhance the reader's experience of "getting into my head", but it EVOLVED to also be about DESIGN of the blog page -- my degree is in Art as a print-maker -- and then some of it is "standard societal coloring", like Democrats and Republicans USUALLY showing up (their labels, anyway), in blue and red.


I HOPE my Readers understand.



Scott Kenan shared Politicked's post.
12 hrs
Sandra Beckham
16 hrs
Love is unworldly and nothing comes of it but love.

William Carlos Williams
Which counties would have that meth lab smell?
Sandra Beckham
“Do you come from Heaven or rise from the abyss, Beauty?”

― Charles Baudelaire, The Flowers of Evil / Les Fleurs du Mal







.

No comments:

Post a Comment