Sunday, January 21, 2018

Donald Trump FINALLY Gets a DECISIVE VICTORY!!! / Things That Fell Through the CRACKS:


WHOOPS!!! This wasn't what I meant to post, but as I told my brother on the phone a couple of days ago, this is the ONLY MEME of Donald Trump and any CITY NAME he visited during his entire campaign that I have ever found: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/09/yesterday-donald-trump-went-to.html


And THIS it President Trump's TRIUMPH:



I had ACTUALLY planned to attend/participate in the Women's March here in Wilmington, NC, but ended up compulsively writing -- as well as going to mail my letter to landlady Gold Walker and to Costco to refill my arrhythmia medication, which my brother Mike had sent money to cover. THERE, I learned that Savaysa's price-to-me, had GONE UP for 2018 from $95.00 to $121.00 for a month's supply -- without explanation.

When Dewey Bridger III, MD put me on Savaysa in 2015, I used a "savings card" that came with the samples he first gave me, and until months later, ONLY PAID $4.00/month. HERE is that card that I captured from their website this morning:





MY circumstances have NOT CHANGED -- except that instead of getting $1,000.00/month from Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. in NYC in addition to full Social Security at the upper limit (that income was NOT guaranteed, so was not counted and it ENDED ABRUPTLY late spring 2017), I now get less than half that much per month from my brother -- on an AS NEEDED basis -- as opposed to regularly.


As Costco's pharmacist said, I need to call the manufacturer, Daiichi Sankyo, Inc., Monday, as they FIRST raised the monthly price to $30.00/month after several months, and then the first of 2017, they raised it to $95.00/month -- and neither time did I ask for explanation. But NOW up to $121.00/month, I will. As I understand it, without discount it costs about $300.00/month.

SADLY, I never heard back from Vinnie after I left message asking if he was in the mood for a BJ, yesterday (as "pictured" and described almost halfway down here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/of-millinery-bonobos-testosterone.html), but Vinnie had ALSO told me a couple of times that he REGULARLY closes bars with Mayor Bill Saffo -- whom he said traveled with "Mafia Molls", and then he placed a Saffo election sign in his yard (but only TWO DAYS before the election)

Saffo ran against a HALF-WIT with NO Party affiliation:




So TODAY, I'll probably call Chris Millikan, who lives directly under my former apartment on 4th Street -- he nearly FULL-BLOODED Cherokee (while I am only 1/16):




Typical Cherokee young man -- but Chris has MORE chest and pit hair!!!


As documented in this blog, a couple of weeks ago, I Chris called me asking for another BJ -- and a ride to pick up some Western Union cash at Food Lion. All of that was FINE, but I got distracted and after AGREEING, I just didn't get around to it or to letting Chris know I couldn't. 

BUT, while homeless in 2011, walking from downtown to that same Food Lion for the same reason, I happened to meet Father Robert J. Kus in St. Mary's Catholic Basilica Church yard, and telling him I could use two dollars for a bus to get some cash -- and I had had SEX WITH A CATHOLIC PRIEST in my youth (not telling him I was actually 27 at the time), Father Bob disappeared into the rectory and came back with two bucks.



Father Bob published several books on the psychology of Gay and Lesbian people -- BEFORE studying to be a Catholic priest.


Being TOTALLY BROKE, I held onto the money and walked the 18 or so blocks -- and BACK!!!

And the FUNNY THING, is that landlady Gold Walker -- by phone right before Chris called me for the two favors -- claimed to me that a "painter" lived in that apartment, which Chris is NOT, but she seems to think that Denise Renee Wood still lives there: http://www.buzzfile.com/business/The-Perfect-Painter-910-226-7139

But at the time I moved OUT, Denise had come back and confronted Chris for all her FURNITURE in that apartment where she allowed him to live for $400.00/month (Denise was paying Sa'ant Samuel Celia, Jr. who holds the lease $300.00/month). And that furniture had DISAPPEARED (Chris likely sold it to pay for his Opioid Pills addiction that he never hid from me), and in that last communication with Chris, he said that HE LIVED THERE ALONE.


As I wrote yesterday, Gold Walker is just TOO OLD to handle all these STRESSORS!!!


AND, yesterday and two days before that I got CUT-OFF warning calls from SPECTRUM CABLE -- even though Benefits Management has paid the last two bills ON TIME. -- but MUST pay by physical checks that Spectrum HOLDS to add LATE FEES before crediting


Monday, I will ask owner Teri Motsinger if I can pay them myself ELECTRONICALLY (forcing them to IMMEDIATELY credit my account), and then she can reimburse me -- kind of like what we had to do when I lived in Mexico with ALL my Mexican bills.


>>> SO LET'S LOOK AT PRESS COVERAGE OF YESTERDAY'S WILMINGTON'S WOMEN'S MARCH:


1. The Wilmington Star News in this morning's email of top stories DIDN'T EVEN MENTION IT!!!

2. The Port City Daily (online only), ran an OLD STORY about it being PLANNED, but no coverage.

3. HERE is a photo from WWAY-TV 3's minimal coverage:





4. The ONLY serious coverage came from UNC Wilmington's coverage -- THEY not STRANGLED by OLD-FART White Supremacist/Narco-Trafficking CHRISTIANS!!!:




>>> FOUND ON PORT CITY DAILY'S SITE -- AND IT EXPLAINS WILMINGTON'S WHITE "CHRISTIANS'" GENERAL ATTITUDES:






Here is another cool photo from this article:




And here is some VERBIAGE showing how WILMINGTON CHRISTIANS traditionally interpreted the BIBLE that RAN SOCIETY THEN -- and people like Gold Walker and so many OTHERS think it should be run NOW!!!:

Prisoners for sale

The 1770s jail cells were used in colonial days, where inmates were believed to be sized up for their labor to be purchased by the public.
Excavations of the surface of the old cells have confirmed that the jails were outdoor cells, which means the prisoners were certainly ogled at.
“IN THE CENTER OF TOWN, PEOPLE ARE BEING HANGED SYSTEMATICALLY. WE HAD WHIPPING POSTS HERE, WE HAD CAGES, WE HAD STOCKS, PILLORIES.” 
“The fact that they have in the center of town two buildings dedicated to being a jail gives you a good idea that they needed it,” Lamberton said.
“This jail was built before there was a courthouse, before there was a single church, Wilmington was incorporated in 1739, so within four years they’re building a jail,” she said.
People would end up in the jails due to public drunkenness, thievery, or a number of grievances.
Less than 100 feet away is the historic public courtyard where people were hanged and slaves were traded in colonial days.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment