Tuesday, January 9, 2018

A Lion, a Lamb, TWO Olives -- some Frozen Alligators -- and a Crab with Red Wine!!!




Yes, right near me (39 miles to the south of me), are THESE (currently) PEACEFUL BEINGS:











Oprah's BIGGEST SUCCESS STORY:












Not ALL is tawdry, as just now on a smoke break (tobacco), I met Aaron Next-Door's girlfriend Leah, who is VERY cool. They are OFF to get supper at Cook-Outhttp://www.cookout.com/, but will leave room to share some leftover Pot Roast with me later -- when the MUNCHIES ATTACK!!!







I bought this in San Blas, Nayarit. Mexico from the niece of the artist in her gallery, 2012:





San Blas River and Beach -- near my hotel. I made three weekend trips to San Blas, always buying pot from the young guys in the streets, smoking it, and listening to Pet Shop Boys as I sipped Tequila.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment