Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Let's Get REAL Again -- SHALL WE??? (my email just sent to Property Manager Jon Deputy):




Fw: Reply to Jon Deputy (Apartment owners and managers are NOT allowed to meddle in the Political or Spiritual Life of their tenants -- and Gold Walker continues to try to INTIMIDATE me just like Donald Trump, she HATES Truth about herself published!!!)


Hi Jon,

I've decided to go ahead and honor your request to remove you from the emailing list of those who get copies of my every blog posting, although you have NOT written back requesting it -- because some lines of responsibility and authority have been seriously confused, and feeding you my materials might add to your being dragged into problems that are not actually yours. I have NO PROBLEM with you at all -- you have been more helpful than you have been required to be, and the two of us are in so much agreement in our understanding of local politics, the drug-corruption of this town by BOTH Parties and many Churches, etc. You now know where my blog is and can read it on your own if you care to.

Since I had heard nothing from anyone about the occupation status of Andre Tyler Breton, I called him this morning, and he told me that an unspecified "they" had offered him $150.00 to move out, and he refused. Tyler said that they told him that Gold has to give him a written notice to clear out, and then after a period of time, he can be served by the Sheriff -- BUT he has NOT yet been given that notice to vacate by Gold, so clearly she is in no hurry. I think you or I would have had it prepared to give him the MOMENT he refused the "bribe" to get out.

>>> ADDED LATER: Tyler ALSO CONFIRMED that he has NOT tried again to commit himself to a Mental Hospital -- and did NOT sound to me that he has been HALLUCINATING again -- see the following three postings that document Tyler's hallucinations:






* * *

As we had discussed, my Damage Deposit rolled over with you and Gold handling that between you, and given that I was allowed to move in here, and would NOT have been allowed to move in here without that having been handled, I assume it was completed. As I also said, I will then happily pay Gold for any actual damages, when determined. Gold knows that I have paid her every debt I owed her, and today still owe her $40.00+ for the electric on Tyler's side from last month. I will write Gold today a physical letter for use in Court if necessary, asking for the exact amount and then pay her -- as well as nutshell what I have just written. I am now completely healed from the wrenching of my back (as I expected would happen quite quickly), and can with little notice clean out anything Tyler does not clean out when he DOES abandon, and clean up that side too -- and re-clean "my side", if he has trashed it. There is NO DAMAGE to that apartment -- unlike what happened when she FINALLY got the deadbeat Neal Duffy (who had trained under my buddy Russell Honore' in the Army, then worked on several "special secret projects" in the Middle East with Bill Clinton, whom he absolutely DESPISED), out of the apartment above the former garage (and he was about five months behind in rent through the entire 1.5 years that Neal and I were both tenants) -- and then she waited about six months to begin renovating it, which took about three months, so I KNOW she has plenty of money to take her time getting properties ready to rent, again.

Also, you should know that although Gray (Grey?), and I plan to work a strategy to shut down the auto-repair next door, I am AVOIDING contact with my new neighbors who all love my politics, etc. I was UNAWARE that the two women upstairs both have lovers, one straight, one gay, and their lovers and I get along GREAT as well. As it stands, this building now has four actual tenants, only ONE of which is straight!!! I see NO SIGN of anyone moving into the downstairs apartment, although Gold -- and I think you -- had told me a couple was moving in this past weekend -- Gold saying she knew nothing about them since you had signed them up entirely on your own.

I'm GLAD I sent you that last blog posting, as I don't think you realized the depth and breadth of my experience and high-level connections. I have MANY achievements, including not just getting British Authorities to investigate the CIA murder of John Lennon, but I got Kenan-owned The Breakers Hotel, Palm Beach, to STOP buying 85% of the ad space on FoxNews.com about four years ago, and Los Angeles County Detectives to RE-OPEN the death investigation of Natalie Wood as a MURDER investigation -- biographer and screen writer of several of Tennessee William's films, Gavin Lambert, told Tenn and me in late 1981 that Natalie had come to him in PANIC, because she had seen her husband Robert Wagner -- and Christopher Walken -- in PASSIONATE gay sex. She didn't think they saw her begin to enter the room, but she said they would KILL HER if they knew she knew. She was found drowned within a week, and my knowledge is only hearsay in Court, so they could only RE-OPEN it -- and change the nature of the investigation.



Un-dated photo of Tennessee Williams with Natalie Wood and Robert Wagner


I listed these so you can understand that my focus in NOT on Gold Walker's inability to manage properties except by her FEELINGS (which toward me have been like "Rapid-Cycling Bipolar Illness"), rather than by logic and Law, based in actual fact -- so all she does is PROTECT the narco-trafficking of the tenants (NOT all of them), that she still has on 4th Street.

I hope this makes sense to you, and the REASON I have avoided my fellow tenants here at Swofford, is that I did NOT want to tell them of these other things and pollute their opinions of you or Gold -- this not yet settled and I actually LIKE both you and Gold, but she SURE can't stop giving me good true stories to write about (she is as UNSTOPPABLE as her TOP HERO, Donald Trump and his tweeting) -- and that should NOT involve you, best I can tell.

Have a GREAT DAY, and perhaps a laugh over the silliness of so much of this!!! Be THANKFUL TO GOD that you do NOT manage her 4th Street properties -- LOL!!!


Scott




In my memoir, the mother of a friend of mine in Cape May recited this TW quote to me from memory in a MOST SURPRISING WAY, found just past halfway down this chapterhttp://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-6-cape-may.html



John DiLeo and I had a long correspondence AFTER the installation of  Tennessee Williams's Poets Stone in Episcopal Cathedral St. John the Divine in NYC, late fall 2009, and some of that is contained herehttp://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/epilogue_22.html





.

No comments:

Post a Comment