Thursday, October 5, 2017

AFTER Mailing Everything to Messrs. Tillerson and Sessions, I Ran into a Kenan Woman -- and Then a LONG-TIME FRIEND of Jeff Sessions (both of them HATING the ASSHOLE CHRISTIANS)!!!



So I just about to step into my car at the Post Office, a ten-year-old boy ran up and opened the driver's door of his mother's big, new HONK-ASS Cadillac SUV, and I had to tell her it is so NICE to see a WELL-RAISED KID. And we talked for twenty minutes (testing her child's hunger-patience).



This photo from the Indianapolis Star is from when my mother won "Best Driver in Indiana" from Henry Ford -- when Mom was a senior in high school -- but has recently been used on the internet to promote CHIVALRY.


I told her I'd just sent this letter to Tillerson and Sessions: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/10/letter-sent-electronically-to-both.html, and much about its content. And she knew ALL ABOUT local history, the Kenan Crimes, and a surprising amount of "Kenan minutia". I told her how to find my blog by just googling "Kenan blog", and she asked me how to spell it -- did it start K-e-a, or what??? So I told her just like Kenan Stadium, Auditorium, Fountain -- that that is my family, but I got NO MONEY out of it, and she cracked up and said she had to show me something, then pulled her drivers licence from her purse and she's a Kenan!!!

She a mulatto, with both a white Adcock (sounded like, but one of the WORST of the murdering white Christians), and black victims on her two sides. Originally from Wallace, NC, with relatives in Chinquapin, NC, so I asked her if she knew Randall Kenan, who's from there, and had helped me with understanding how HATEFUL and TONE-DEAF to LITERATURE the Sewanee Writers Conference administrators are (I'd met a couple of them at Tennessee Williams's Poet's Stone dedication in Episcopal Cathedral St. John the Divine in NYC in late 2009):






And just like the several people waiting in line in the Post Office with me -- and everyone I spoke with at Carolina Fish Fry, where I next went for late lunch (it was half-full at 3:10 PM!!!), EVERYONE made a point of saying how HATEFUL CHRISTIANS ARE -- both white and black, and when I added, "but a few are OK", they'd invariably say "NOT in NORTH CAROLINA!!!"

Well, here is the cover letter I added before mailing to Jeff Sessions -- and after that, I'll write what Jeff Sessions's near life-long friend said in Carolina Fish Fry:



October 4, 2017

The Honorable Jeff Sessions
Attorney General
US Department of Justice
Washington, DC 20530

Dear Mr. Sessions,

My name is Scott Kenan, and I live in Wilmington, North Carolina. In writing the attached letter to Rex Tillerson, who worked nearly all of his life for my Kenan family that controls Exxon-Mobil, I realized that there was much that would interest YOU, and your Department, so here is a copy for you.

You likely know of my Kenan family for its having spread across the Deep South before the Civil War, and arguably was the greatest force in causing the Secession of Southern, God-Hating Traitors, whose statues should all be DESTROYED (or placed on appropriate battlefields where History is told).

In fact, Kenans controlled Alabama rather firmly – even controlling Selma, AL at the time of Dr. King crossing the Edmund Pettus Bridge. They hate God so much, they continue to resist voter’s rights for all citizens, etc. – much like YOU!!

Well, GOOD LUCK, but you swore an Oath to the US Constitution – not to the idol Jesus or the so-called Bible. There are MANY things here for you to GET TO WORK ON, you lazy little piss-ant!!!

And if you STAND on a stack of those Bibles, we could SEE you better, so they DO have GOOD USE.

All best, as you move away from Devil Worship and hatred of your Fellow Americans, and into the Love of God.
  

Scott D. Kenan



So at Carolina Fish Fry, https://www.yelp.com/biz/carolina-fish-fry-wilmington, on Market Street (and they now have two other locations, too), after ordering a flounder basket (so HUGE it was bigger than the PLATES you get most places, and that was their SMALL choice, both size and budget), all the tables for four were taken, and before I sat at a six-top, a guy even OLDER THAN TESTOSTERONI (Joseph Faulk of NYC who recently turned 85, I think), in a Vietnam Veteran's cap so loaded with stuff I had no idea which BRANCH of the service, beckoned me to join him at his table, so I did.


We talked about EVERYTHING POLITICS, he knowing that the Bushes and Cheney planned 9/11 with the Bin Laden and Saudi Royals (he even knew that Barack Obama is GAY -- surprising for an elderly white boy -- and also that my Kenan Family are the WORST CRIMINALS IN WORLD HISTORY for the pollution and corruption of Governments around the world -- especially our own -- and their WHITE SUPREMACY RELIGION called Christianity.


Originally from about 50 miles from Birmingham, Alabama -- and the same town as Jeff Sessions, he said he's known Sessions all his life (except he was in the Air Force for twenty years), and then six years ago moved to Wilmington. He said he's traveled to many countries and many continents and met TONS of people -- and that Jeff Sessions is the UGLIEST, MOST HATEFUL, PREJUDICED, SELF-SERVING person he's EVER met, and that as HATEFUL as every Christian he's known has proven to be -- Alabama being FULL of them -- Sessions was the WORST.


So I was GLAD I'd been so cheeky in my cover letter to the little piss-ant.












At 1:04 PM, I got an email from SPECTRUM CABLE lawyer Brian M. Williams, asking me to get the FINAL piece he needs before making an offer for their driver hitting me with this truck: 



 . . . as I was on my way to try to FORCE Mayor Saffo to RELEASE the full Police Report from when Wilmington Police murdered my friend Evan Fish because Evan knew ALL ABOUT how Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., my employer of twenty years, supplied the Mayor, Police Chief, and District Attorneys (both David Brothers), as well as Christian Clergy and Churches with all the HARDEST DRUGS, and had done so for YEARS.



Evan Fish in his "wistful pit-pheromone" shot




Brian said he had all the bills, and all the medical reports -- except for one -- and if I went and got it and sent it to him, it would speed everything up. Fine, I wrote back, can do PRONTO, but I not being a lawyer or medical professional, tell me EXACTLY what it would look like or contain.

And it is now past the end of business for the day, and NO REPLY.



Brian Williams looks like some kind of FREAK OF DNA with that twisted mouth (or it could just be the effects of being a Christian). And Oliver Carter III has a similar FREAK LOOK, no???





Christians are just TURDS IN HELL!!!







Question: Is Donald Trump JESUS -- or just someone "Jesus-like"???



.

No comments:

Post a Comment