Saturday, April 8, 2017

As If I Were Windows 10, I Could NOT STOP Up-Dating My LAST Posting -- But Now I Have FORCED Myself to Begin THIS One!!!

“Art exists because reality is neither real nor significant.”

― J.G. Ballard




I am TOTALLY SERIOUS that I have spent this ENTIRE DAY writing, editing, contemplating, and laughing -- throughout. And I got only ONE phone call -- from Gold Walker, my landlady:

"That guy in New York (Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr.), doesn't believe Haston Caulder is panhandling with a sign EVERY DAY???", and without pausing, "I just saw him at Oleander and 17th -- where I see him ALL THE TIME. Grab your camera, take a photo and send it to -- what's-his-name!!!"

But I told her with all the Azalea Festival traffic and parking -- and he has to move place to place often -- to avoid arrest -- I'd never catch him today.

And she said, "OK, next time I'm there and SEE HIM, I'll call you IMMEDIATELY!!!"


MeUndies
Take your festival game to the next level with MeUndies.
"Well AIN'T THAT SOMETHING!!!" ~ Scott


We deliver unbelievably soft, cute undies right to your door. That means you can feel good, look great, shop less, and dance more—all without lifting a finger. Go ahead, you deserve it.
MEUNDIES.COM

Like
Comment
Scott Kenan
1 hr

Well ain't THIS SOMETHIN'?!?!?


President Trump's grandchildren performed a Chinese folksong for President Xi Jinping during his visit to Mar-a-Lago, a sign Time Magazine contributor Jay Newton-Small…
CNN.COM

Like
Comment
Scott Kenan shared Pastor Salvatore Sapienza's photo.
Just now

Like
Comment










.

No comments:

Post a Comment