Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Meanwhile, Back in "CORRUPTION (and CORRECTION), EXPOSE' CENTRAL":


Mitch Douglas, today



Maria St. Just in her Paladian home, Wilbury Park, with a Williams self-portrait.



Wilbury Park


Some comments by John Lahr on the DEATH of Maria St. Just:




>>> I MET RICK MCKAY IN ATLANTA, at his screening of 

Broadway - The Golden Age, by the Legends Who Were There in 2004:



Happy 106th Birthday TENNESSEE WILLIAMS

Man, I'd kill to be a fly on the wall and know what these two talked about when they were together, as they evidently knew each other. Now, THAT'S a play!‬

(Much has been left off, but hit the link and you can expand the entire thread.)

Scott Kenan Hey Mi Amigo Rick McKay: I SKIPPED The Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival this year, to concentrate on exposing the crimes of my Kenan Family that controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, etc., and TODAY, I got my message through to "TARBEL...See More
LikeReply1March 26 at 8:54pmEdited
AG Kent OMG!!
LikeReply1March 26 at 9:19pm
Sam J. Young Wow, that would be a fantastic play! I'd love for Isabel Keating to reprise her Garland. She took my breath away in Boy from Oz!
LikeReply1March 26 at 9:31pm
Stephen R. Hollenbeck In her day she could have killed Blanche in Streetcar. She was more thasn just a singer
Kirk Frederick Whatever play this would be would be better than "God Looked Away" at the Pasadena Playhouse
Michael Valenti I was fortunate enough to get to compose the music for his last Broadway play"Clothes for a Summer Hotel"We got to be great friends. What memories I have!
Alan Smason We all had cake in New Orleans to celebrate his birthday yesterday.
Dick Wobbe I'll borrow from Oscar Levant: Two of the pharmaceutical world's most ardent supporters. Not a direct quote, but apt.
LikeReply22 hrs
Scott Kenan As the last assistant to Tennessee Williams, I know ALL ABOUT what drugs he took, how he got them, and much about what happened in the "end"

Can't say a THING about Judy or Liza, though. And Mr. Wobbe might do well to realize that Art and Drugs just seem to go together -- at least very frequently -- so not sure what point he'd hoped to make. 

James Grissom has been mentioned in this thread, and his interviews (I think he published them in FOLLIES OF GOD), with Tennessee Williams were at times I could PROVE IN COURT that Tennessee was doing other things, and I don't recall ever hearing Grissom's name back then (but don't doubt they met each other). 

>>> ADDED: I, today, possess my original "Calendar Notebooks" from that time.

Just before the 2015 The Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival, I was to MEET James Grissom to CHALLENGE HIM about all of that, but he CHICKENED OUT and did not show. Surely, a good deal of his book is TRUE, but many things he quoted Tennessee as saying were clearly made up -- and certainly are NOT in TW's "voice".

MERCY!!!

LikeReply21 hrs
Florence Ondré Ill bet it is!
LikeReply113 hrs
John Ellis Mitch Douglas, who turned 75 yesterday, was Williams' last agent, many stories, some of them turning up in the journals now, etc.. He said it was hard to promote Tennessee late in this career as his new plays weren't doing well, but he'd get him booked for radio interviews - then Tennessee wouldn't show up. Mitch (from Kentucky and with some mimicking skills) finally got mad and told Tennessee that the next time he did that, HE was going to show up and pretend to be him on the air.
"WELL, Mitch - YOU could get away with it!"
LikeReply6 hrs
John Ellis Actually, Mitch was his next to last agent, as he accused Mitch and Eastern Airlines of plotting to kill him; so someone else handled his very last days.
LikeReply5 hrs
John Ellis Mitch told me that he and Tennessee first met in my hometown of Lexington, Kentucky and had a lively speculation over whether the local folk artist, Kentucky's Chagall, Henry Faulkner was intimate with his pet goat. My brother's best friend lived next to Henry as a child, and when I told him about this confirmed that indeed he was.
LikeReply5 hrs
Mitch Douglas JOHN WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS MISINFORMATION?
LikeReply2 hrs
Mitch Douglas I NEVER WAS IN LEXINGTON WITH TENNESSEE WILLIAMS. WE FIRST MET AT A BUSINESS MEETING TO DISCUSS HIS REPRESENTATION AT THE FOUR SEASONS HOTEL IN NEW YORK CITY. AND I REPRESENTED HIS WORK UNTIL THE DAY HE DIED, ALTHOUGH HE DIDN'T KNOW IT. SEE JOHN LAHR'S BIOGRAPHY OF TENNESSEE: AFTER MY BATTLE WITH TW WHEN HE ACCUSED ME OF TRYING TO MURDER HIM, MILTON GOLDMAN (AND LUIS SANJURJO) FRONTED AS HIS AGENTS WHILE I DID THE WORK.
LikeReply2 hrs
Mitch Douglas WRONG. I continued to represent him. Tennessee just responded to Milton Goldman and Luis Sanjurjo instead of me. See John's Lahr's biography of TW.
LikeReply12 hrs
John Ellis Thanks for the correction.
LikeReply1 hr
Scott Kenan Mitch Douglas HAHAHAHAHA!!! 

Mitch Douglas it is GREAT to bump into you on this thread! 

Haven't seen you since The Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival, about 2005 or so. I, too, was confused while I traveled with Tennessee Williams and met in ICM's offices variously with you, Milton, and Luis -- and Tom and I thought Luis was his agent (at the end of that time, anyway -- LOL!!!) -- HA!!! 

I KNOW the tricks y'all had to play on him to rep him AT ALL -- he had gotten that paranoid (and his lawyer, John Eastman, was the REAL culprit -- with Maria St. Just -- nee Britneva). 

Did you know that John Lahr and I had a regular correspondence while I wrote my memoir, and that Williams scholar Thomas Elliot Keith was BLACKMAILING Lahr to keep to the Episcopal Church/Sewanee lies about his death, but without Lahr and I even discussing any kind of collusion, strategizing, or similar -- it just turned out that Lahr's and my books COMPLEMENT each other, with Lahr establishing the timeline (much of which I fill in details of), for the TRUTH of his death, which I have revealed many times in my blog. 

My book has NONE of the politics in it, actually. Lahr took until two years ago to feel free to OPENLY friend me on Facebook, and he and I finally met in person at the 2015 New Orleans Fest. That ALSO where I had two meetings with Gen. Russel Honore', who knew ALL ABOUT my Kenan Family narco-trafficking with the Episcopal Church, Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families. 

The Kenans went on to PUT TRUMP INTO THE PRESIDENCY, and our family's TOP EXEC, Rex Tillerson, to head State, so Kenans can get Russia's oil to profit from, we controlling Exxon-Mobil, Bank of AmericaCoca-Cola, the Ku Klux Klan, etc. 

In my memoir, I discuss how Tennessee Williams was upset because I often got more interest from Press and others than he did, which made no sense to me, but I now believe that my EXPOSING my family's plan to NAZIFY the USA is more important (at this time), than straightening out the FACTS about TW's death. 

Also, all these ties of Trump and Associates to Russian money laundering and other illegal banking actions center around the Grenfell Bank, owned then by Maria St. Just's husband. After he died (soon after TW's death), Maria got control of it and TODAY it is the Grenfell Bank part of Deutche Bank (current owner who folded them in), that handles MANY of those illegal activities!!! 

You can google my name to find my blog, and here is link to my book, now offered FREE in a blog formathttp://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/

Currently, I am working with the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University -- and others -- to expose the Kenans -- LOL!!!


"Oh yeah -- that Kenan boy is even more TROUBLE than he is TALL!!!"




.

No comments:

Post a Comment