Sunday, September 11, 2016

Today, Lower Manhattan Has Been on My Mind . . .




>>> THE MATERIAL IN THIS POSTING WAS FIRST PUBLISHED, TODAY, ON THE FACEBOOK "CLOSED GROUP", "FOREVER FRANK":




Although Frank Sinatra's heirs sold my Kenan family control of their Bank of America, I never met Frank

But thinking of Lower Manhattan today, here is the CLOSEST I've gotten to Frank, December 2012, in one of his haunts on Mulberry Street:




Scott Kenan And while I FIGHT corruption of the US Government -- mostly by my OWN Kenan family -- this poster of Frank has been my guiding light -- as it has been for my good friend Danny Sinatra, Frank's great nephew, an actor who is signed to play Frank in a biopic -- once Danny gets his life back in order:





Scott Kenan Danny Sinatra with his wife, the noted Goth Actress Phoebe Dollar, and their "Little Dividend" -- Wilmington, NC in 2011.



Scott Kenan I worked for playwright Tennessee Williams, so met the Kennedys, Reagans, etc., but also John Lahr (son of Bert and famous author in his own right), and I have two images of Mr. Lahr's to share as well:






Scott





.

No comments:

Post a Comment