Saturday, September 17, 2016

A RESPONSE from the "Body Double" of Someone Lurking about Wilmington, North Carolina -- What Can It MEAN???



Do y'all Readers remember Mr. Chandler Bearden of my earlier posting of today???





Well, a KEY FIGURE representing a REAL FIGURE here in Wilmington, North Carolina, was, of course, Mr. Chandler Bearden of HOTLANTA:




Well, I posted that last posting on his Facebook Feed -- with a bit of explanation:



Chandler Bearden: I HOPE you don't mind my using your images in this fashion!!! 

I was the last assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams, and currently work with Gen. Colin Powell and others to expose corruption. 

Dean Hansell -- who co-founded GLAAD -- co-founded the first Gay Group at Denison University with me in 1972. Check him for a reference on me:


Like
Comment

And so the GREAT SPORT, Mr. Bearden, answered me via Facebook Message:




>>> WE INTERRUPT THIS BLOG POSTING FOR AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

First, a little background:
Look what my buddy John Lahr is now up to -- and how HAPPY he and his sister Jane Lahr are!!! 

He's EARNED his happiness!!!

John Lahr with Jane Lahr.
2 hrs
At the Lamb's Club under The Bert just prior to first workshop production of a musical evening I've put together using Alan Jay Lerner songs directed by Susan ...
See More

Like
Comment
Albee's little known but most autobiographical play
In the game of hide and seek he played with the public, in this play, he spelled the source of his hauntedness and rage.

Edward Albee’s alternate selves.
NEWYORKER.COM|BY JOHN LAHR

Like
Comment








.

No comments:

Post a Comment