Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Whilest Hillary Clinton Courts the UFO (Christian) Vote, I Meet People Who Have Testified to Congress, Made Effective Progressive Films, and CARE about the Future of the Lower Cape Fear, North Carolina, USA, and the WORLD (and I plan to meet with them in depth, soon)!!!




>>> Here’s How Hillary Clinton Is Hoping To Win The UFO Vote:


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-vows-to-release-ufo-files_us_570bd063e4b0142232498591


>>> ENOUGH OF THAT, HERE'S MY NEWS:


1. Yes, finally I am meeting the kinds of people who are EFFECTIVE Political Actors -- and whom I can help -- PRAISE JESUS!!!

2. FIRST, I want to salute "Testosteroni" who immediately sent the money for my broken molar to be repaired -- as well as my bridge that will need to anchor to another tooth. My hot new dentist is married to a Mexican woman from Zacatecas, a town I know well from passing through it about ten times -- and because when I FIRST fled to Mexico with help of Col. Dottie Newman, Chief Protocol Officer to Secretary of State Colin Powell, my "husband to be" -- "Alfredo", not Colin Powell:



Cornelio "Alfredo" Prada Diaz on Mismaloya beach, 2010

Later, I learned that his tattoo of "Lady Death", a "deity" worshiped by MANY of the Mexican Drug Mafiosa whom I met, is partially visible above his left teet.


His Mexican Driver's Licence (probably Estado Colima)/ID said "CORNELIO PRADA DIAZ"


Nicknamed "Alfredo" for his copious and delicious "creamy white sauce" -- well verified by me -- his ID showed his first name as Cornelio (Cornelius was Tennessee Williams' father, as well as bulldog I had cared for), and his birth date, March 26, was THE SAME AS TENNESSEE WILLIAMS', but the SAME YEAR Tennessee Williams DIED, 1983. 


ANOTHER PERFECT EXAMPLE of all the trouble the CIA went to SEDUCE ME. And it took a LOT of work and planning to set this all up in advance and with the seemingly-real FAKE ID!!!



OH, the POINT about Alfredo, is that through the most PECULIAR of circumstances, I bought him a ten year old, FULLY LUXURY EQUIPPED Ford van in Nuevo Laredo, and he BRIBED me through the "12 Mile Barrier" (200 pesos -- about $18.00 USD then), where tourists have to have passports, mine having been STOLEN from my car during that first flight to Mexico in 2010. 

I knew CIA had a set of my keys from a number of odd things previously, and without my passport, I could not take my car into the interior, either. But I COULD get an "Immediate Passport" at the super-functional Guadalajara US Consulate, and "Alfredo" had moved to Colima, Colima, where I had agreed to live for a month or two while he finished a job renovating his Puerto Vallarta boss's bar.

So when we got settled in Colima, I had THIS view from the front window:



But called and got Cincinnati to "overnight" me an original birth certificate, bussed to the Consulate, then with passport in hand, bussed to Nuevo Laredo, fetched my car from the guy who stored it, then drove home to Colima.

Back to my first entrance with Alfredo: After many miles on EXCELLENT Mexican toll limited access highways (uncrowded, like those in the USA -- and PERFECTLY engineered), and good free roads, I looked over and noticed that all was so smooth, I had NO IDEA he had been doing 120 MILES per hour, not KM!!! He refused to slow down, and five minutes later, we BLEW THE ENGINE, and eventually we were towed to Zacatecas and a new used one was put in -- at great expense to me.


Anyway, I'm TOO TIRED tonight to get into all of this about the FUTURE, but I would ALSO like to salute FIRST VICE CHAIR of the New Hanover County Democratic Party:



Richard Poole

Richard Poole and his wife were there tonight -- as well as having been at the organizing party for Bernie Sanders' campaign for the Primary in Wilmington.


REMEMBER: Bernie WON Wilmington, over the narco-trafficking Hillary Clinton who is supported by nearly every other elected and un-elected Democratic official in Wilmington!!!


>>> SOME FINAL THOUGHTS FOR THE EVENING:











.

No comments:

Post a Comment