Thursday, April 28, 2016

The Gift of LOW HANGING FRUIT for President Barack Obama / The Mysterious Death of My 33-Year-Old Cousin, Joseph Herker, Three Days Ago . . .


Turns out the word avocado comes from the Aztec word āhuacatlwhich means “testicle,”


And as my Wells Fargo Exec friend Jamie Lee Sutherland, who SAW Barack Obama in his private Chicago Gay Bath House several times knows:



And NO ONE should be surprised about Obama's gay activities, which are WELL KNOWN outside the USA's CIA/NSA control of Media (have you looked CLOSELY at Michelle???):



To my knowledge, Obama is the ONLY gay Democratic President during my lifetime -- but that ain't SO about the Republicans, AT ALL!!!

George W. Bush was well known for his gay affairs -- and to his CREDIT, as Governor of Texas was the FIRST major elected Republican to invite Gay Activists to officially meet with him.

George Herbert Walker Bush was not just very effeminate of voice, but had a penchant for very YOUNG guys, and a scandal with his "Body Men" (the Presidents' Personal Servants, rather than Aides), were found to be HALF made up of MALE PROSTITUTES -- which can still be found, although much of it was erased off the internet.

Richard Nixon had a long-term homosexual affair with Bebe Rebozo, Bebe having a false ID to enter the White House by back door!!!



Bebe Rebozo and Richard Nixon on Key Biscayne


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/27/richard-nixon-had-gay-affair_n_1171557.html





>>> TODAY, I LEARNED OF THE DEATH OF JOSEPH HERKER, THREE DAYS AGO:


1. I got a text from my sister Jane about Joseph dying in his sleep just three nights ago. Readers know that I almost had to take out a Restraining Order against Joe Herker this past summer, after he called me a "faggot" and threatened my life -- he claiming to be a Devout Southern Baptist -- because I "disapproved" of his not only getting a DUI, WAY over the limit, but a few days later, getting caught way over it AGAIN, and driving 75 in a 35 residential zone.

Reported in bottom half, here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/04/whilest-still-opiated-tetch-bit-after.html

2. His mother, Wendy Whitney (who reverted to her maiden name after the divorce -- for reasons I have not heard), and grandmother (my first cousin), Judy Whitney, had claimed that I was WRONG and that Joseph is just a "GOOD GUY" -- caring NOT AT ALL that Joseph endangered so many OTHERS, not just himself. And in fact, SEVERAL of my cousins -- not just Wendy Whitney and Judy Whitney, but some of the Wellses as well (Wendy's sister married a Wells, and their children -- more gun-totin', White Supremacist, Drugs-Dealin' Southern Baptists -- are "crazy" and "home-schooled".

I ASSUME that many in the family turned to dealing drugs late in the Great Recession, when NONE of them had jobs, Judy's house was mortgaged to TWICE it's devalued value, and ONLY Wendy had income -- Disability for Bipolar Illness. And actually, Judy and her husband had Social Security.

Judy certainly ACTED like she dealt drugs, changing her cell phone number frequently, making up LIES about my sister Jane -- and other odd things as well.

3. What I actually KNOW, is that Joseph died in his sleep -- without any warning. They are claiming it was "Sleep Apnea", and DESPITE the heavy religiousness of the families, there was NO SERVICE. I found this obituary:



Joseph C. Herker

Obituary
  • "I will miss you Joseph ! Now you can take care of Grandma..."
    - Valerie Mundem

JOSEPH C. HERKER Joseph C. Herker, 33, of Rocky Point, passed away peacefully in his sleep at his home on 4-23-2016. 
Born in Brainard, MN, Joseph was the only child of Joseph V. Herker and Wendy Whitney, both of Rocky Point. He was the grandson of Charles and Judith Whitney, both of Rocky Point. Also, he is leaving behind his fiance Megan Ripley and his unborn child. 

Joseph was loved by all. He was a handsome man with a winning smile and amazing personality. Joseph loved our Lord. 

The family is devastated by the sudden loss. The family will receive visitors Tuesday 4-26-2016 from 3 pm to 7 pm. at XXXXXX, Rocky Point.
Published in the Wilmington Star-News on Apr. 26, 2016
- See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/starnewsonline/obituary.aspx?n=Joseph-C-Herker&pid=179746533#sthash.JFD8N3fh.dpuf


>>> SO I GUESS I LEAVE MYSELF OPEN FOR VIOLENCE -- EVEN MURDER -- BY MY NEAR RELATIVES -- like what happened to my PARENTS, years ago, when THEY told the truth about my first cousin Graham Harlee Kenan's son's death -- during a convenience store hold-up that he was a perpetrator of!!!

You see, the young man and his accomplice were in high school, and having decided to "run away", held up a convenience store for some money to travel on -- and there was one death in the process.


My Aunt Virginia (Mintz) Kenan and Uncle Rufus "Harlee" Kenan, were telling lies -- perhaps like "sleep apnea" -- to cover the truth about cause of death. My parents -- being rather factual about such things -- did NOT know they had to tell lies too, and Aunt Virginia -- who always carried a "pocket pistol" in her purse, SWORE she would shoot Dad DEAD, if she ran into him in Wilmington -- this while my parents lived here 1980 - 2000.

But it was ACTUALLY more complicated than that. As has become WELL KNOWN in our family (including the Whitneys, Wellses, and Herkers), Graham Kenan was ACTUALLY my eight-years-older HALF BROTHER, my father PROVING he was Bi-Sexual -- NOT simply gay -- by getting DRUNK with Virginia Mintz, who was dating Uncle Harlee, and "screwing around".

This caused my Uncle and Aunt to "have to get married". And YES, Dad had MANY male lovers, and in the 1970s, twice asked me for recommendations on Gay Bars in Philadelphia.

Fortunately, although Uncle Harlee died relatively young, Aunt Virginia lived on in Wilmington, and continued to drink like a fish -- meaning that she was too unstable to go out much, and never ran across Dad -- although she DID run into Mom a time or two, but had no problem with my mother, each time warning her what she would do to Dad.

Things were so bizarre, that Harlee and Virginia's only FULL child, Marilyn, married and moved to Vancouver, Canada to escape all the DRAMA!!!


And NEITHER of them will speak to me now, although over the past few years I have tracked them both down.


And Uncle Harlee and Aunt Virginia were HIGH EPISCOPALIAN -- not mis-educated Southern Baptists -- belonging to the WELL-HEALED http://standrewsonthesound.com/






Women have more contraceptive options than ever. So why are many of them all about withdrawal?
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Timothy Dean Lee Wow, how stupid. 

Do they realize how many pregnancies are the result of the pulling out method? 

I guess we are back in the 1950s.
LikeReply7 hrs
Scott Kenan I don't understand why they want to go IN -- but then, I'm a homo!!!
LikeReply16 hrs



.

No comments:

Post a Comment