Monday, March 14, 2016

This Morning, First Thing, I Chance-Met Sheriff Ed McMahon's Self-Admitted DRUG MAFIA CONTROLLER, Jennifer McCracken, in Front of the Post Office!!!


This photo of George W. Bush and Hillary Clinton at Nancy Reagan's Funeral has been declared "The Best, Most Telling Photo" from the funeral, and the following quote of Hillary from there, the most telling quote:


Clinton: "There are going to be many arguments to make against him (GW Bush). I’m not going to spill the beans."

READ MORE here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nancy-reagan-funeral-george-w-bush-hillary-clinton_us_56e637b5e4b065e2e3d657a0

My OWN account: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2016/03/saying-goodbye-to-now-lost-world-both.html


>>> MY TITLE STORY FIRST:




Jennifer McCracken, who has KNOWN aliases "Christine Hitchens" and "Tamira Blakeman", does not even LOOK LIKE THIS anymore!!!


She's now VERGING on obese (too much pot -- which she sold me many times -- and not enough Meth can cause this), and her hair, apparently left UNTENDED is more like an "AFRO" now -- MERCY!!!


So, what actually happened, was that I was walking on Front Street, and before I even noticed her approaching, Jennifer was upon me and said a friendly "Hey!". I then realized that the little dumpling was actually HER, and returned a friendly "Hey!" -- but then quickly added in a very sing-song -- in a lilting voice -- "We'll see you soon in prison!"



And that was that -- no one threatened; everyone friendly.


Unlike the LAST time we chance met and she summonsed me to Court -- until she discovered that Judge Lindsey (McKee) Luther would NOT be presiding -- Jennifer having via comment on this blog, claimed that Judge Luther was gonna TAKE CARE OF MY ASS -- but since Judge Hogston (whom I've judged to generally be very fair -- except when he SUPER-SCREWED me in 2011 -- and I was OK seeing him, as long as my case was not LAST, and in fact it was called FIRST), she was NOT IN COURT AT ALL that day -- LOL!!!



Bruce A. Mason -- local TOP criminal-defense lawyer (a preening Hottentot -- the BEST KIND!!!)

And "Testosteroni" and I paid attorney Bruce Mason a reduced to $1,800.00 from $2,500.00 fee -- and he did NOT have to work at ALL, really.

So DON'T ever believe Testosteroni's LIES that he can't afford or won't pay Legal Fees -- he's just a drug-addicted minion of my mother!!! 

Seehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/03/now-my-reply-to-joseph-crawford-faulk.html


And Mr. Mason seemed a bit SHOCKED at himself for negotiating like that with me. I doubt it had happened (or so much to a client's favor), EVER before.


Should I NEGOTIATE with Donald Trump???




Elizabeth Redenbaugh, stressed


>>> MOST IMPORTANTLY (TO LOCALS, ESPECIALLY):


I HOPE I did not cause Ms. Redenbaugh to feel too much like THIS, yesterday. 

While it is TRUE that I had decided NOT to go to last night's meeting to OPEN the new New Hanover County Democrats' Headquarters several days before the event (knowing that Ryan Burris and other Narco-Trafficking Clinton supporters would be there -- and I DIDN'T want to get into a WORD FIGHT with them -- then and there), I had had NO IDEA that I would chance on the SECRET, MEMBERS-ONLY site on Facebook, that has the EXACT LOOK AND FEEL of the OFFICIAL PARTY PAGE -- just a couple of hours before the event.

And rather than Ms. Redenbaugh being in charge of that -- Ryan Burris (3rd Vice Chair), and Richard Poole (1st Vice Chair and most previous HEAD of the Party, here) -- with three others unfamiliar to me are IN CHARGE.

Looking again at it this morning, while last night only about 260 were listed as MEMBERS of this CLOSED GROUP, at this moment, 764 are now shown to be part of it.


Ryan Burris is WEBMASTER for everything New Hanover County Democrats -- LOL!!!

He's been BUSY covering his TRACKS -- and Elizabeth (from her and my history of messages back and forth), would DEFINITELY have written me to explain why all this was KOSHER -- if it was -- by NOW. She is CONTINUING to look into it.

You can read ALL ABOUT THIS here -- with the links to BOTH County Dems Facebook pageshttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/03/super-duper-shock-of-shocks-i-just.html


>>>
I AM NO LONGER POLITICKING ABOUT TOMORROW'S NORTH CAROLINA PRIMARY.
 



I sincerely hope that ALL who are registered GET OUT AND VOTE THEIR CONSCIENCE.

Of course I hope you agree with my own choices, but THE PEOPLE MUST SPEAK.

So I leave you with the words of my friend Gregory Mosher -- the most decorated and BUSY Broadway and West End (London) Theater Producer/Director in HISTORY:



Gregory Mosher, today (and he teaches at Columbia University)


An old friend suggested I hate HRC. Not at all. 
What I hate is anything that works against the American people choosing their candidates. I dislike someone – anyone - being anointed by the press, wealthy donors to Superpacs, and the DNC/RNC I dislike a self-proclaimed “Southern firewall” strategy aimed at making the voters in northern industrial states irrelevant. 
Far more than half of Dems have yet to vote. 
Surprisingly to some, the “unelectable” candidate has won several states, some by landslides. So let the process play out. Support whom you will, across the spectrum. But let the American people choose. 
Above all, let’s stop mocking young people as naïve, immature, or selfish, and rather celebrate their participation, regardless whom they vote for. 
The Dem race will be clearer after this Tuesday, but it won’t be over. 

Let the people speak.

Gregory Mosher



Gregory Produced the First Production of Tennessee Williams's last play staged during his lifetime -- and while I worked for Tenn.




You can read MORE about this production from these three chapters of my memoir:

http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-26-goodman-stands-firm.html

http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-27-scare-dare-and-preview.html

http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-28-house-not-meant-to-stand.html


Scott Kenan shared a link.
3 hrs


Former US vice president Dick Cheney has praised Hillary Clinton as one of the more competent members of President Barack Obama's administration, saying it would be "interesting to speculate" on how she would perform as president.
TELEGRAPH.CO.UK

Scott Kenan shared a link.
3 hrs


According to a $3.6 billion super computer built by the NSA, the Republican Party poses a bigger threat to America than any terrorist group or country
NATIONALREPORT.NET

Scott Kenan shared Sandra Beckham's post.
19 hrs
Sandra Beckham
“There are two ways of spreading light..to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.”

― Francis Bacon
Like
Comment


Scott Kenan shared a link.
22 hrs


Civil Rights icon Rev Jesse Jackson has long held off making a formal endorsement in the Democratic primary, but he’s gone out of his way in the past to praise the tone of the Sanders campaign compared to Clinton’s efforts, as well as defending…
DAILYKOS.COM
Like
Comment



Maybe he's COMIN' ROUND, no???


Scott







.

No comments:

Post a Comment