Friday, February 5, 2016

WHY I Will Do Everything in My Power to LEGALLY DESTROY (in Courts, only) Jeff Gordon Chevrolet in Wilmington, North Carolina!!!


Credit Report of me, pulled today by Jeff Gordon Chevrolet.


ONLY after I got home did I notice that they MISSPELLED my name.


And that is NOT ALL!!!


>>> PICKING UP AFTER #7 AT BOTTOM HERE: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/02/now-if-bernie-sanders-when-he-rails.html


1. To be clear, my invoice for the earlier work on 1/25/16, #CVCS434351 as well as the post card signed by Gerri saying they could NOT reach me by phone (and my phone shows no missed or other calls from them during this period), are both with correct spelling of my name, and again today I verified that they have had my correct phone number in their profile of me.



2. When I drove in shortly before noon, Dianna Sprague said everyone was going to lunch, but she squeezed me in to have my car diagnosed right away after the techs returned from lunch, and STRANGELY said they would charge me AGAIN for a diagnostic fee -- saying she'd only charged me HALF a diagnostic fee previously, but as I told her, I had stopped by the day after that to say that while I believe I DID need a new battery, that the work to correct the charging system light had NOT been completed -- because it continued to come on intermittently, especially when the car was warming up. Dianna said to keep driving it and return when I saw more symptoms -- which I did today, on advice of a call to them yesterday, saying to come in ASAP if it happened again, which it did -- as documented in my last posting.


Just now, looking at the original invoice, I see I was charged "J# 1 50CVZ01  ELECTRICAL SYSTEM  TECH(S): $60.00 + $99.95 for the battery + $50.00 for the towing + MISC CODE DESCRIPTION JOB #A  SHW  SERVICE CHARGE $5.40 = $222.35.

So today, Dianna QUICKLY backed off that and told me not to worry about it (a service charge).

3. Meanwhile, I went to the Finance guy and he had a young guy pull my credit report -- because knowing that the report that Todd Toconis's Town & Country Realty had pulled a few months ago, showed TONS of negative items, and Target had NOT approved me for an affinity debit card for the same reason, back in July of 2015 -- I found it "miraculous" that Jeff Gordon Chevrolet had sent me this "PRE-APPROVAL" for a loan:



I did NOT check that code online to see what I was pre-approved for -- but JUST NOW, I have tried it. McAfee anti-virus claimed that going there connected me to a malicious site, and here is a screen-capture showing there is NO PLACE to check my PIN shown in this solicitation:


In any case, the young guy who got my info for the credit check and I discussed MUCH of my politics -- and he in agreement with my quest -- although he was in no position to know if I am correct. But I DID make sure he spelled Kenan correctly, he saying "Like Kenan Auditorium?", and I answered, "And Kenan Stadium, UNC -- K - E - N - A - N".

Now I did NOT check his spelling on the form he filled with my address, SS#, email, DOB, etc. I was not asked to sign that and we had agreed to the spelling. I signed a SEPARATE form that had no boxes to fill in on the front and only this on the back, giving my permission to pull the reports. AGAIN, the correct spelling of my name:



And FUNNIEST (now), when he returned, he said I only needed a bit more income to buy a car since my credit was at least OK.

But he had NOT pulled it himself, but a guy at a computer in a glassed in office did that.

And on top of everything else, while waiting for the service to be completed, I called my mother:




Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Whispering Pines Drive in Hedingham section of Raleigh

And excitedly told her how my credit report had mysteriously been healed, and THAT would alleviate many of my problems. I also told her I would likely need a new alternator for $500 - $600, now or soon, and that "Testosteroni" had been so generous already, I did NOT want to have to ask him for more money, but if I DID end up needing the new alternator, could she deposit at least $300.00 into Bank of America there by her home -- to cover it.

No one in my family has given me much money (not counting the approximately $1,000.00 my parents sent me December 2010 to pay gas and expenses to drive to Raleigh), and they could ALL easily afford so little.


But Mom said she didn't think so, but we would see.

I immediately gave her a verbal University of North Texas Award -- then hung up on her:





>>> ADDED LATER: I forgot to say that Dianna told me the final diagnosis was that, again, NOTHING showed wrong from the computer check, and they had driven it with no problem. PERHAPS they will claim that the light never even CAME ON, and I am HALLUCINATING.


I will carry my camera to photograph the light as on.


Anyway, she said to just "drive it until it dies", and THEN we can figure it out. This DOES sound practical under the circumstances -- but is General Motors THIS incompetent that their computers CANNOT DIAGNOSE their cars???

So, when I got home, I called and spoke with Jimmy Romano -- after asking for the Service Manager. I told him I demand satisfaction and that NO ONE could have made this many errors unless it was DELIBERATE. No one there seemed in any way high on drugs or otherwise mentally incapacitated, but I DID ask if they were into narco-trafficking or supporting it.

He did NOT say "no", but that it sounded like I was making THREATS, so I explained further that I am only threatening LEGAL ACTION if they cannot reach settlement with me, and he replied that in that case he really could not talk further with me -- but we would only communicate via lawyers.

I told him I understood THAT, "blessed" him out, and hung up.




>>> AND LOOK WHAT ELSE I FOUND IN WRIGHTSVILLE BEACH MAGAZINE (while waiting):





#3 (top left, here): "Jennifer Jarjo" at a charity auction, is actually Jennifer HARJO, Chief Public Defender (a REPUBLICAN who saved my life when Ben David had me in jail five times on EIGHT false charges now dropped for no evidence at all).


I believe I need to switch from Democrat to Republican (if Head of New Hanover County Commission, Republican Beth Dawson is as ETHICAL and CARING as she claims) -- but still vote for Bernie Sanders -- LOL!!!


Scott





.

No comments:

Post a Comment