Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Drug Mafia Was DETERMINED that I NOT Leave Wilmington, North Carolina for New York City -- But Here I AM!!!


No, John Lennon has not returned to terrestrial life, but:


1. At 3:14 AM, Dewain Joseph Hall texted me asking that I put a blanket out on my back porch for him, even though "Testosteroni" and I had given him a total of $140.00 over two days for medication to stop withdrawal symptoms from Heroin (which he spent $40.00 on and I saw he had purchased it), $60.00 for traveling money when his other friend who had offered him money to pay to bus him home to his mother in Hutchinson, Kansas -- as soon as he finished withdrawal, and $40.00 toward hotel or other shelter the night of 2/13, which was bitter cold and Dewain said that would do it.

However, when he finally left my apartment at about 5:30 PM, he said he was going to have a beer or two before getting shelter.

I was NOT awakened by his blanket-request text until my phone's alarm clock woke me at 5:15 AM to catch my plane to New York -- STRANGE!!! (But I was glad for that -- no telling what he'd done with the money or why he was out at 3:14 AM on a bitter night.)

2. When I went to my car to drive to the airport, SOMEONE had let much of the air out of my drivers' side front tire -- but not so much I could not drive, so I was able to easily take care of that. Since I have had NO evidence of a leak since Jennifer McCracken SLASHED two of my tires and I replaced them back in August or September -- which she did in front of Anthony Humphrey (now fled to Leland from Carolina Apartments) -- and then Anthony TOLD this to not only me but my attorney, I assume it was likely Jenny (knowing from this blog-- or from Dewain Hall), that I was flying out that morning.


Jennifer McCracken

3. Being a little discombobulated by all of this, the flights up were a bit tense, but after making it into Manhattan, I relaxed.

4. Because there was a loud DRUG party down the floor from me last night, I'm now too tired to write much -- having just reinstalled Windows and my Apps (previously called Programs), on my computer, which via wifi, had gotten so corrupted I could not even open to a desktop despite about five hours of Windows attempting to repair itself unsuccessfully.

5. So MORE later -- after a NAP!!!

Scott



.

No comments:

Post a Comment