Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Whilest Waiting for Wilmington "Narco-Cops" to Pick Up Physical Evidence of Major Narcotics Crimes (and debrief me), I Am Writing This Posting!!!


“Instead of an aristocracy of wealth, of more harm and danger than benefit to society, to make an opening for the aristocracy of virtue and talent, which nature has wisely provided for the direction of the interests of society and scattered with equal hand through all its conditions, was deemed essential to a well-ordered republic.”

>>> FIRST OF ALL:


1. After my rendezvous with District Attorney Ben David -- and to show him ASAP that I was serious, yesterday -- I DID call his office and Samantha Dooies was busy, but the recept told me to contact Wilmington Police, and they have sent me to their narcotics investigation division. I asked the recept to be SURE to let Ben David know when she sees him that big, tall Scott Kenan called, and I am proceeding through correct Law Enforcement channels, and that we ARE going to clean up this town!!! She CHEERFULLY said that she would.

I spoke to the Officer about the physical evidence I have against my former roommate Phil Rosario, and he said they will pick it up and interview me, but I know so much that I've suggested that I come with it to their office so we can talk.

And just now trying to find a Detective Sorg, I've googled and discovered he is actually working for my old buddy Sheriff Ed McMahon, and in response to my saying I'd had troubles with Police in 2011 - 12, he VERY clearly said that they are ON TRACK in Wilmington, again, and I just found this that shows they HAVE been cleaning up their act!!!: http://www.wwaytv3.com/2013/07/16/sheriff-shakes-vice-and-narcotics-leadership/

Much of what I know crosses not just the city boundaries, but county, state, and even national boundaries -- but Philip's doings happen right here in Wilmington and I can testify in Court to what I have seen -- and much of that I've blogged about already, if you care to find it you can search my blog.

I also spoke of Jennifer McCracken of Carolina Apartments and her ties to Mexico -- but she sold lots of drugs in that building, much of which I can also testify to. And I imagine, they can connect me to the correct person at state level, as well as at Federal level to report and give evidence for THOSE levels of crimes.


That is all I will say about this for now.

2.

Detail from one of many photos of the New Hanover County Democratic Party in the Martin Luther King Jr. Day Parade, yesterday, showing Ryan Lee Burris.

What cracked me up is that Ryan Lee Burris, 3rd Vice Chair of the County Party is getting to look just like Mitch Bosanna:




Mitch (a Ron Paul for President supporter, and Republican, then), in 2011 gave me the entire email list of ALL Republicans in the County who had contributed money to the Mayoral race of that year -- and later sent the same list of all who contributed to Mayor Saffo's campaign, which Mitch explained was nearly as many Republicans as Democrats, given that Tattoo-Parlorist Justin LaNasa is who the Republicans ran. That was the BULK of the email list I mailed to 1,500 for a year or two back then.

Mercifully, I now only email to about 100, which I recently published here so that ALL know who gets my information!!!: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/01/a-complete-listing-of-my-current-list.html



Justin LaNasa


FOR THE RECORD, after a LONG absence, I finally heard from Mitch after leaving Wilmington for Mexico April 2012, about two years later. He was farther south in Mexico than I was then, and chased by unnamed someone(s), which I assume to have been CIA or other Drug Mafia. I have NOT heard from him again, but his 17 Facebook friends seen here: https://www.facebook.com/mitch.bossanna/friends include noted Wilmingtonians Star News columnist Celia Rivenbark, and Perry's Emporium owner Alan Perry.


If Police or others are looking for the still missing man, I suggest they start by asking those 17 friends.


And what also happened when I was looking at the Democrats' photos from the Parade, was that I saw someone had inadvertently posted a photo of a lined yellow pad, with all the account names and passwords for the County Democrats various online communications accounts (Facebook, Twitter, and quite a few others), so I immediately emailed Party Head Elizabeth Redenbaugh to alert her to that and she immediately took care of it.



Ain't this a GREAT photo of Elizabeth Redenbaugh from the Parade???


>>> A FUN BONUS!!!

2 comments:

Tony Davis said...

I found your blog and am very impressed with your writing. It has such a wide range of comedy and drama. It has truly reached levels of delusion not seen before. Do you really think anybody will ever believe you ? 

The "endorsements" you stumbled down the street CRYING ABOUT are nothing more than people trying to be nice to you because they know you are mentally ill and are liable to make an ugly scene because of your blatant lack of living in reality. No one believes anything you say and they never will . 

Even if by some miracle you actually knew what the truth is . No one would believe you. Your lies are obvious to someone from outside and those around you must find it glaring. I will bet you any amount of money that nothing will ever come from anything you have,will or ever done . 

You think more than a hundred hits is "viral" ? (No, but 100 hits in one hour ending at 5:00 AM -- and the REAL hits don't register as hits because Law Enforcement, Press, and others use software so they don't show, is IMPRESSIVE), I have a blog and youtube and get more than 15,000 views on each of those daily. 

You are the trash of the internet and I don't envy the Karma you have coming

Its gonna hurt. 

So go have some more crying jags and "celebrate" in your delusion of validation. its called politeness. Something you know nothing about.

Scott Kenan said...

Well THANKS "Tony Davis" -- this is all LIES (almost) that you claim, and I'll deal this in more detail in the following posting: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/01/whilest-waiting-for-wilmington-narco.html

Scott

1. Tony Davis INVENTED that fake identity -- just to post this comment. When I checked his Google profile, it began in January of this year, 2016, NO ONE had ever checked it before, and "Tony Davis" had never before used it, either -- LOL!!!

This is EXACTLY what disgraced former Republican NC Senator Thom Goolsby did in 2011 -- to comment on this blog by pretending to be a kindly Granny and neighbor to Thom. When Goolsby, probably the CHIEF elected official in Wilmington handling the narco-trafficking was allowed to resign, rather than also have his Law License REVOKED and go to PRISON -- like would happen in ANY OTHER STATE -- instead, he was protected by my Republican/Episcopalian, uber-wealthy distant cousin Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill. 

When I first met Mrs. Goolsby (now married to Todd Toconis, and I congratulated her on her step up!!!), she was with Thom's parents who TOLD ME how close Thom had been to Tom Kenan's father, Frank Hawkins Kenan -- and IN FACT, Tom Kenan protected Thom Goolsby and appointed him to the Board of Governors of UNC Chapel Hill!!!

There, he was the KEY PERSON who forced the resignation of the previous person to make way for Margaret Spellings, George W. Bush's TOP domestic advisor and Secretary of Education -- KNOWN to do all to destroy SCIENTIFIC education -- in favor of "Christian Rot".
"Can a for-profit firm paid for by an 'anonymous donor' really be accountable to the public? Spellings’ decision is yet another example of how the state’s current leadership blurs the lines between public service and private profiteering."


Though Margaret Spellings doesn’t begin her tenure as the next president of the University of North Carolina system until March 1, she is already making…
NEWSOBSERVER.COM



Mitch Bossanna made up this MEME and sent it to me in 2012. It is a WELL KNOWN FACT in Wilmington's GAY COMMUNITY that Thom Goolsby is GAY, and often partied at the "Gay House" home of Ryan Lee Burris and his TWO ROOMMATES then, John Mann (who perjured himself in my trial in Judge Hogston's Court when David Nash brought FALSE CHARGES against me, keeping me in jail for just over two months, forcing me HOMELESShttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/my-super-suing-david-nash-will-mean-i.html), as well as Ryan's old boyfriend James Elks -- a KNOWN narco-traficker who has since moved on (as has Mr. Mann):


Ryan with Mr. Elks

Nearly a year ago, Ryan Lee Burris, on Facebook, spread lies that he KNEW were lies, claiming that I am "mentally ill" and that I am OFF MY MEDICATION, which the doctors took me off nearly ten years ago, because I'm NOT mentally ill.

I will SUE Ryan Lee Burris for MALICIOUS SLANDER (all evidence is preserved), if he REMAINS an official of the local Democratic Party!!!

Ryan told me in 2011, that he ALREADY has a CRIMINAL RECORD for some kind of NARCOTICS CRIMES -- something I TRUST he disclosed to the County Democrats BEFORE he was elected to be a Party official -- but they elected him ANYWAY!!!


>>> THIS IS GETTING TOO COMPOUND/COMPLEX, so I will simply stop -- but continue waiting for Sgt. Sorg's Detectives to call . . . 




And we can hash out the DRUG STUFF (the crimes committed here in Wilmington), out in COURT, OK???


4:55 PM -- and still no call from Detectives.

Maybe Sheriff McMahon is a NARCO-TRAFFICKER. In 2011, he cried when I confronted him with his Deputies with the CIA protecting the mini-subs unloading drugs under Snow's Cut Bridge -- claiming he didn't KNOW about it.



Jennifer McCracken told both Anthony Humphrey and me that she works in conjunction with the Mormon Church.

But Jennifer McCracken told me that her brother (of another last name), is HIGH on the Sheriff's Deputies and PROTECTS NARCO-TRAFFICKING DONE BY HER AND OTHERS.

We need to get Jenny McCracken into COURT, so she can testify to all of this UNDER OATH. And I can easily do that by charging her with slashing my tires, as witnessed by Anthony Humphrey a few months ago.

That was when I (Apt. 65), Jenny (Apt. 67), and Anthony (Apt. 69), ALL lived on the sixth floor of Carolina Apartments and Jenny was selling me marijuana and offering many other harder drugs, which Anthony also knows she STILL SELLS!!!

Scott





Mayor Bill Saffo says, "OY!!! What has happened to our CITY???"


Well, Bill, YOU are in charge. GROW UP and ACT LIKE IT!!!



Scott


.

No comments:

Post a Comment