Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Is Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. (of Manhattan) My ACTUAL Worst Enemy??? Let Us Consider Some Evidence!!!


Front of Joseph's building where he is in the top floor.






Joseph C. Faulk has been receiving injections of the anabolic steroid Testosterone (Class 3 under the Controlled Substances Act), since at least fall of 2011, when I first met him.

Joseph has told me multiple times that NO DOCTOR told him he needed it, but first claimed he wanted it to get over "intransigent Depression", but later -- and ever since -- has said it was just so he could "BEAT OFF BETTER" (at age 82 or perhaps now 83).

This morning, after I consulted with a lawyer, I called Joseph to report what the man had said (it is not practical for him to represent me, so I'm still looking). Joseph first claimed to me that -- at THIS POINT, it matters not at all, because after I AGAIN mildly upbraided him for repeating back to me what I had just said to mean the OPPOSITE of what I said, only a few seconds later -- he did if AGAIN, as if reading from a SCRIPT!!!

I cussed him out ROYALLY, as he could NOT carry on a smooth conversation (which he always can), if his addiction to Testosterone were the cause of it -- or if it was "simple senility". His DISTORTIONS have to be DELIBERATE.

Readers of over four years know that at first -- the very first few comments I got from Joseph via email (it took him a few months to agree to speak on the phone), where IDENTICAL to the emails I had recieved in 2009 from John Uecker, who likely murdered Tennessee Williams by smothering him with a pillow.

ALL those emails are SAVED in external memory devices -- and it was Jennifer McCracken who told me this summer that SHE had the contacts at Google/Gmail, and had gotten them to KILL several of my Gmail email addresses -- and my current "working" one, "bloggingscottkenan@gmail.com" ALWAYS shows that all email I send from it are BLOCKED.

"And Jennifer McCracken has BRAGGED in her comments, recently, to this blog which I have published, that SHE bullied Google into killing my various gmail email addresses -- including scott@scottkenan.com, which was NOT part of gmail at all -- but I had allowed Google to know its password."

More herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/08/good-news-for-wilmingtons-first.html

VERY distinctive, and all lower-cased, odd-when-any punctuation, etc. Similar to the writings of e.e.cumming. JUST LIKE JOHN UECKER always sent. Example: https://thepoetryplace.wordpress.com/2009/06/01/i-thank-you-god-for-most-this-amazing/

Joseph QUICKLY changed to a much more "standard American" format to his writing -- but on rare occasions reverted -- because I ACCUSED him of actually being John Uecker, but his VOICE is not. My best theory is that John Uecker was the original person who contacted me, but using Joseph's email account (they live fairly close to each other).

John Eucker lives on W. 88th Street in Manhattan, also in a walk-up old brownstone -- likely ALSO for many years under "Rent Control".



John Uecker 
Phone Number: 2125808184
Cell Number: 9732346185
Address: 317 W 88th St 
New York
, NY 10024 - 


I am NOT publishing Joseph Faulk's phone number -- I having LONG AGO sent it to Law Enforcement -- but perhaps Law Enforcement, the Press, or just "Interested Personages" would like to call Mr. Uecker to ask HIS side of this story, no???

A FINAL NOTE on Mr. Faulk: He admitted to having direct communication with my sister Jane Ann Kenan of Raleigh at least once -- Jane MIND CONTROLLED by my NAZI mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh.

I guess he gets his orders from my MOTHER, who also spoke very kindly of him, while Mom and I were on speaking terms, especially recently.



A recent photo of John Uecker, who suffers from fairly advanced HIV disease (AIDS). When I walked around Manhattan with him, many people knew him in his rag-turban and "street-trash" clothing.

Several TOP theater producers of "Joseph Papp" class (not Papp, he died in 1991), would stop him on the street to speak. He bragged that James Gandolfini was his TOP STUDENT, Gandolfini dying a couple of years ago of "Advance Drug Intake". I never met James, but took photos of him leaving a Manhattan theater where he was performing while in NYC visiting Uecker in 2009. These are NOT stored on this computer, now.

And speaking of "His side; his side" of stories, GUESS who I just called, leaving a message to call back and CONTINUE his interviewing of me for the CIA -- someone PURPORTED to be a Wilmington resident, still:



Kevin Maurer cell: (910) 322-4924, seen here with Shelby, while he was in charge of City Desk of the Wilmington Star News -- beginning while it was STILL controlled (with the New York Times, its owner-of-record, then, by Bill and Hillary Clinton's partner in narco-trafficking), Carlos Salim "Slim" Helu of Mexico, who owned about 20% -- but importantly CONTROLLED the NYTimes's DEBT!!!


Senor "Slim"



Kevin Maurer's book


Here is one of MANY blog posts I've written about the HOT little Senor Maurer!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/08/all-hail-senor-kevin-maurer.html
Anyway, not only has Kevin NOT called me back, yet, but his job at the Star News was to control info so no one knew that Wilmington is the BIGGEST Narco-Port in the USA for our Government. He even was the one who FIRST kept deleting the comments and NAME of Evan Fish in the paper when Wilmington Police MURDERED Evan about September 5, 2011 -- BECAUSE he knew so much about local politicians and their connections to Lee Gosney, who, like me worked for Patrick Stansbury, part of the business being to distribute the drugs flown into Maxwell AFB.










>>> SO WHAT DID I LEARN IN THE LAWYER'S OFFICE THIS MORNING???:


1. While waiting, I noticed this lawyer had more Christian pamphlets in his waiting room than "regular magazines" -- some having to do with "Christian Sex". I considered leaving right then, but TRUE CHRISTIANS (those who follow Jesus's Teachings, regardless their silly Theology), are some of the finest people I've met -- as good as Muslims, Buddhists, and Atheists!!!

2. I will NOT quote him, but use quotes to reword (or not), what he said -- as a Professional Courtesy -- since he did not charge me.

3. He was WELL AWARE that ALL Wilmington Politicians either are narco-traffickers or protect them (to varying degrees) -- and that it is OFTEN hidden behind CHURCHES!!!

4. He was aware of the central position Carolina Apartments plays in both NARCO-TRAFFICKING and PROSTITUTION.

4. He said it did NOT matter my own circumstances of leaving Jennifer McCracken a message, since Judge Luther had once signed onto her Restraining Order. He said that since Judge Luther was part of it, the CORRUPTED ELEMENTS in Wilmington would NOT give me a continuance without a lawyer present -- and he checked his schedule and could NOT attend our scheduled hearing, so said I needed to find someone who COULD attend.

5. I had NOT brought up a thing about the travesty of Judge Luther's ruling when I tried to get Restraining Orders against Jennifer McCracken and Anthony Humphrey, so I was IMPRESSED that he knew so much of her role in protecting NARCO-TRAFFICKING!!!

6. He said that the corrupted elements would PULL OUT ALL STOPS to punish me to the FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, because of my knowledge, and I MUST have a lawyer!!!

7. He asked if Anthony Humphrey -- now that he moved out of Carolina Apartments in a PANIC last night -- would now testify for me in THIS hearing or to PROSECUTE Jenny McCracken for knifing my two tires. I explained that I would have to try to contact Anthony after work, today, to find that out. He said it would likely help -- HA!!!

So BACK TO THE SEARCH!!!


>>> THIS JUST IN:


My roommate Phil GOT the rented room that he loved so much when he saw it, and will be fully moved out by Tuesday January 12. HOWEVER, I might BE IN JAIL, then, and UNABLE to pick up the released-from-Brunswick-County-jail, Dewain (D.A. Ben David's former part time gardener, to whom Stephanie David complained in 2011, that Ben wasn't SLEEPING RIGHT due to "somebody named Scott").


I'd better send Dewain a letter to WARN HIM, no???




Jon and Ben David -- identical twin brothers from Florida who in opposite Parties RULE both sides of the Lower Cape Fear River.


Here seen HIGH AS KITES!!!


See alsohttp://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html

Scott









.

No comments:

Post a Comment