Monday, January 18, 2016

If There Is a "Rapture", I Was Rapturized into MY Heaven Today -- When D.A. Ben David and I Spoke at the Martin Luther King, Jr. Parade. All Praise QUETZALCOATL!!!


District Attorney Benjamin R. David -- from herehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pea4-v4KhxA




Quetzalcoatl de Mexico


OK, I'm too blown away from all of this and am completely succumbed to the best emotions, after first hearing from John Jovino of NYC and Andrea Redmond of Stone Mountain, Georgia, as I reported here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/01/first-elected-official-in-usa-endorses.html.

I left my house late to walk to the Martin Luther King, Jr. Parade -- due to blogging/editing/emailing, and suffered a couple of cry-for-joy jags before I even got a block, but continued on Fourth Street, figuring I'd find the Parade at Princess, then follow their route to near City Hall. As I neared that intersection -- right at New Hanover County Courthouse, the Parade was passing and on the far corner, I spied -- standing nearly alone -- D.A. Ben David, his wife Stephanie, and their children.


OH MY GOD!!!

Well, as I told our Head of the County Democrats, Elizabeth Redenbaugh -- also a sort of "Kennedy-Kissin'-Cousin" to me:





Elizabeth has the longest hair. She won a JFK Profile in Courage Award, which Caroline Kennedy presented to her a few years ago. She is surrounded by local Democratic Party workers, including Ann Cherry (in blue), who kindly found me a "gratis" ticket to the Party's Unity Dinner a few months ago.



That was where I got back cool with Sheriff Ed McMahon (at least for a while -- I forget all my twists and turns, now -- there've been so MANY). But Ed's cool.

Anyway, as I told Elizabeth -- and Ann Cherry, too (and many others) -- I was going to find a way to make piece (WHOOPS!!! "peace"), with Mr. David, and at times it has seemed an impossible task. But running into him like that, I instinctively did not cross the street to his side, but began waving to him and his family, giving strong thumbs-up signs, then I even SALUTED him before calling, "Mr. David -- KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! I'd like to speak to you if it's OK to make an appointment to visit your office."


Smiling, he nodded "Yes."

BINGO!!!

I had to keep moving, and did not want them to see I had begun to sob tears of joy. I stopped before the next corner to clean up my face, then rounding the corner onto Third Street, I walked past the crowd there until it thinned about a block and a half farther north. I wanted semi-privacy, as I had much to think about.

The FIRST thing I thought, was that given that no one has suffered more "slings and arrows" of my blog than Ben David -- perhaps affecting his family as well -- I need to password protect BOTH mirror blogs, and use it for my own purposes as I write my books.

But it is so full of great stories of so many different subjects -- and lots of humor, which I hope Mr. David will now look back and enjoy FAR MORE -- and I have a good following, so I will likely start ANOTHER new blog, lock the two I have now, giving certain people (especially Law Enforcement who don't know how to HACK), the password, and having some sort of re-direction to the new blog, where I will repost some of the old posts that still stand as FAIR and TRUE, but don't harm people I can work with.

I have to figure out the practicalities of that, too.

>>> HERE ARE SOME PRACTICAL THINGS I CAN SHARE WITH MR. DAVID (and other Law Enforcement):


1. I could file the charge of slicing my tires against Jennifer McCracken/Christine Hitchens/Tamira Blakeman:



Jenny McCracken

And that is likely to lead to finally CLEANING OUT Carolina Apartments of the scum and trash it too often HARBORS.

The D.A.'s office can likely subpoena Anthony Humphrey (now of Leland, across the river), to testify. But then my info of OTHER problems there might be more valuable to a BIGGER investigation, but ONE thing I have MORE THAN PROVEN is that I am persistent -- literally NOTHING stops me -- honest, consistent (but not necessarily of interpretation of the facts), and dedicated to doing what I consider a personal and Patriotic Duty.

2. I can share what I've witnessed of drug dealing/narco-trafficking deals-making that Philip Rosario did while in my apartment. I really do have those crack-pipe pieces, and some notes Phil left here -- and the little green plastic bag with crystals in it that was peeking out from under his bed when he left.



Holy HOLY!!! Philip Rosario's Catholic Shrine to himself!!!

Phil told me FAR MORE of his past criminal activities (and present ones as well), than I have reported in this blog, and if there is any PLEASURE to a new-style relationship to the D.A. and his Office, it will be that if it is TRUE that Phil Rosario somehow "taught Ben David a Lesson" a few years ago, as he claimed to me, then some of my AMENDS (for raking him too abundantly), will be the PLEASURE Ben will have, finally nabbing a TOP CRIMINAL in this town -- HA!!!


Why, Ben David might have the NEXT generation of Court House named after HIM, no???


(The newest is named for a Cobb -- a longtime District Attorney not too many years ago.)

3. In the matter of David Nash (http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/my-super-suing-david-nash-will-mean-i.html)




David Nash (front and center), at Hogue Hill attorneys

Both Ben David and David Nash are important congregants/members of First Presbyterian Church, but Ben might slip me some guidance on what is best to pursue here or not.

4. And in the "Pesky Problem" of Ben David's former Legal Intern, Jeffrey Duncan:



Jeff might have been working BEHIND Ben David's back and without his approval -- for all I ACTUALLY know. But he DID go on to work for Daliah Saper (also of Fox News), who with Jamie Lee Sutherland of Wells Fargo Advisors, sued me for LIBEL falsely and without Legal Service -- then CONVICTED me in absentia in Cook County, Illinois Courts.

Ben David might have some CREATIVE IDEAS how I could get this CLEARED from the "System", so I can then deal with them in any way I decide is most appropriate.

So, to honor what I expect to be a VERY productive relationship, I'll post some published achievements of Mr. David, followed by the "Deed of Trust" between the City of Wilmington and the FAVORITE of my bloodlines, Kenan.

From herehttp://www.nccourts.org/County/_Common/District5/Documents/BenDavidBio_021610.pdf

BENJAMIN RANDALL DAVID 
316 Princess Street, Suite 543 
Wilmington, NC 28401 
(910) 341-1427 
Benjamin.R.David@nccourts.org 

WORK EXPERIENCE 

District Attorney’s Office: Fifth Judicial District (April 1999 to present)  

District Attorney: Elected November 2004, (New Hanover, Pender Counties)  
Assistant District Attorney: Violent Crime Division, (April 1999 – November 2004) 

Contributing Journalist for Business Life Magazine (July 1998 to April 1999)  
Traveled to five continents over nine months 

Kilpatrick Stockton, LLP (September 1995 to July 1998)  
Associate Attorney in Intellectual Property Group; partnership track Rountree & Seagle, LLP (Summer 1994)  

Summer Associate in Maritime Law Group Hornthal Riley Ellis & Maland, LLP (Summer 1993)  

Summer Associate in Insurance Defense Group EDUCATION Wake Forest School of Law (May 1995)  
Cum Laude, Top 10% of class, Law Review, Moot Court, 

Teaching Assistant University of Florida (May 1992)  
Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, High Honors 

PERSONAL 

Family:  
Wife: Stephanie Fitzgerald David; Development Director, University of North Carolina at Wilmington; Cum Laude, Washington & Lee University (1991).  

Children: Madeline Randall David (2004); Sophia Grace David (2006); Benjamin Fitzgerald David (2008). 

Civic/Community Involvement:  

Founding Member, Blue Ribbon Commission to End Youth Violence  

Executive Council, Conference of District Attorneys  

Board Member, Coastal Horizons Center  

Board Member, North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher  

Member, Downtown Wilmington Rotary  

Founding Father, Domestic Violence Shelter and Services, Inc.  

Moderator, Homicide Support Group  

Adjunct Professor, Criminal Justice, University North Carolina, Wilmington  

Teen Court: Founder, Pender County; Visiting Judge, New Hanover County  

Member, First Presbyterian Church, Wilmington 


* * *



South Face Plaque


KENAN PLAZA

CITIZENS, SOLDIERS, ENTREPRENEURS AND PHILANTHROPISTS



FOR MORE THAN 250 YEARS THE MEN AND WOMEN OF THE KENAN

FAMILY HAVE SHARED THEIR LIVES AND FORTUNES WITH THE CITY

OF WILMINGTON, FROM DEFENDING IT IN THE AMERICAN

REVOLUTION TO CREATING AND PRESERVING ITS ECONOMIC,
CULTURAL AND ARCHITECTURAL HERITAGE, THEIR RECORD OF
COMMUNITY SERVICE IS ONE THAT WE, THE CITIZENS OF
WILMINGTON, PROUDLY ACKNOWLEDGE IN DEDICATING THIS SPACE
AS KENAN PLAZA.

ERECTED BY THE COMMUNITY 20 OCTOBER 1992




Mahalalel, the PRINCE OF PEACE, follows Kenan in Chronicles I of the "Bible".


Scott





.

No comments:

Post a Comment