Sunday, January 3, 2016

FOUND!!! Today, I Called Then Emailed Robert Carroll, Former Lover of Tennessee Williams!!!


An appropriate image for this posting!!!





A few words of introduction, first:

Having become aware of Robert Carroll's recently published book, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01924JV0Y?keywords=robert%20carroll&qid=1451840884&ref_=sr_1_9&s=books&sr=1-9, which I have now downloaded, but not yet read, with the help of "Testosteroni", I found his website, http://www.rjcarroll.us/, called Robert, but could only speak a few minutes at this time. We will be back in touch soon.

Robert DID mention that he has TONS of documentation about the probate process of Tennessee Williams's Will, and that it was an UGLY process, and Sewanee has only spent a few thousand dollars of the estate on what Tennessee intended it to be for.

ONE OF MY MAIN POINTS AS WELL!!!

Readers will recall, that in summer of 2011 or 12, I spoke with Nancy Armstrong, head admin in Harvard University's Legal Department -- she then the ONLY one in the department still there since the will was dealt with. Nancy, who is now retired, claimed that EVERYTHING I told her made sense, and that Harvard's lawyers had been completely bamboozled back then -- as if they didn't know what hit them.



Dr. Faust

I called President Drew Griffin Faust of Harvard, whose admin told me repeatedly that Dr. Faust had NO INTEREST in pursuing it, and given that Thomas S. Kenan III via the William R. Kenan, Jr. Charitable Trust, primarily, continues to give Harvard millions of dollars -- and various of the wealthiest of Kenans have given Sewanee, especially, but the Episcopal Church in the Old South, nearly $100 million over the last 90 years. Dr. Faust did NOT want to rock the boat.

And I saw that Tom Kenan's TOP ALLY by several wikis online, Nanerl Keohane, former President (or Chancellor), of Duke University (and Tom Kenan sits on all the Duke University and Duke Family business and charity Boards), is now a Harvard Trustee, so likely of influence here, too.



Nanerl Keohane

Well, the GAME HAS CHANGED, now -- or so I would like to think.


THE LETTER TO ROBERT CARROLL:



January 3, 2016

Hi Robert – I wanted to send a quick note, mostly to say, again, how thrilled I am to have gotten in contact with you!

My own book on Tennessee was slated to be the featured hard-cover release (of 30), by Alyson Books, spring 2010, but was cancelled -- and I can prove they never meant to publish it. Their lawyer called me promising that it and anything else I ever wrote would NEVER be published. The problem was not only what I knew about TW and his death, but that my mother is a HUGE political actor, she in 1949, having given my father the choice of turning Catholic and marrying my mother – or go to jail for the ugly homo-murder of his lover – who had just been shot in his head. Dad chose freedom (of sorts), and the death was officially listed as “Russian Roulette Suicide”. Mom wanted to hide behind the iconic Kenan name.

I was raised with swastikas on the dinner plates and daily beatings. My parents’ friends over the years included Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman, Coach Lou Holtz (John Boehner’s closest friend and co-strategist – I caught Mom on secured comm with them at the exact time Obama made the deal to re-open government two years ago), and Sean Hannity of Fox News’s best friend, etc.).

I was on Lithium for 31 years for alleged Bipolar which doctors since 2009 have said I show no sign of – due to my mother’s aggressive influence. It partially lobotomized me, but I still remember everything vividly, the drug kept me from caring or seeing all the connections. After seven years of no psychiatric drugs, my mind is now “re-wired” to working well again.

I’ll send you to my book (the copyright was stolen by a Wells Fargo Chicago exec and a lawyer who is also a talking head on Fox News – after I blogged of his bragging of doing $24 million per month average narco-business for Wells Fargo in Puerto Vallarta – and that he saw Obama and Rahm Emanuel in his private gay bathhouse.

It is common knowledge in Mexico and other countries that Obama is gay – but our media is controlled. But I published it as a blog, and they have NOT been able to take it down.

The first two chapters have prominent stuff about you, but it was a CRAZY time, and I reported it to the best of my ability. Clearly, your life (and mine), are more “stable” now – HA!!! We never actually met before today.

My book: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/ There are some things in the beginning and end material that I would change, but it includes professional and Amazon reviews.

My original blog, http://scottkenan.blogspot.com, has over 3,200 postings going back to 2008, the latest ones being most accurate. Because in the false LIBEL suit (I was never legally served, and then tried in absentia – illegal and unconstitutional to do), Jamie Sutherland was awarded $1/2 million (ten times what he asked for and that was all he asked for), plus copyright to my book, and to ALL my blog postings until I die as well as all emails, letters until I die on related subjects – NAZI GAG ORDER!!!

Anyway, Google’s Blogger defied the Court order and kept my blog up, but I started a mirror blog 1/1/14, in case they took it down. http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx has wider graphics so easier to read.

This posting (and the email never reached the Center), nutshells many of the things I’ve had to deal with: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2014/11/email-just-sent-to-center-for-justice.html.

Tom claimed that he was giving you or would leave you in his will, painter Henry Faulkner’s Kentucky farm, Falling Timbers – Faulkner dying while I worked for Tom. Did you ever get it?

Hope to speak with you again, soon! My alternate email address will be in “Cc:”, and my cell is (910) 200-XXXX.

I will publish this letter on blog – but none others between us. I currently get 900 – 1,100 KNOWN hits to my blog per day (press, law enforcement, serious criminals, and privacy nuts use software so that they leave no tracks and don’t show in these numbers). Currently, I email all postings to a list of nearly 100 influential people, as well. I have found that I am SAFE as long as I am PUBLIC and TRANSPARENT.

All best – and to a GREAT FUTURE!!!

Scott Kenan

(Mailing address redacted)




"Looks like Tom's actually HIT something here, no???"



.

No comments:

Post a Comment