Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Dewain Done Been Released -- and Philip Rosario's Mattress Had TWO Serious, Something-Combustible Scorch Marks (no wonder he left a mattress pad on it)!!!




The title says all that needs saying for now.

But LOOK who was checking IN to Brunswick County, North Carolina Detention Center, today, while Dewain was checking OUT!!!:


THANK YOU READERS -- for setting a NEW RECORD of known hits the last 24 hours. Google Blogger's timekeeping is mysterious, but daily tallied in EDT, a Blogger Day is from 7 PM to 7 PM (just concluded), so NOT BAD since I didn't even blog yet today.

The event of the day was that my phone was in tight jeans pocket while I was driving in heavy traffic on the narrow part of Market Street when Tennessee Williams's long ago lover, Robert Carroll, called -- and I missed it and it went to voicemail.

Twenty seconds later, I got it out of my pocket, and took only a flash-look to see whose call I missed. Only taking in the "Ro", I registered "Rosario", and put no urgency to checking the voicemail when I parked, but when I did, I was still running errands with Dewain, and it was QUITE the fun message. Robert INDEED might be MORE of a handful than Testosteroni!!!

And I can't re-listen and deal with it yet, because it is complicated and my plate is full with settling in a new roommate, and then some legal things on my agenda for tomorrow.

But I will tell you THIS: Two older straight couples told Dewain he is "such a gentleman", because he sensitively saw their infirmities and helped them in a way that called no attention to that. 

Too bad he's STRAIGHT -- but if you are Southern, you know how much significance to attach to that.

Well, back to it . . . 


Scott



If I make some good money in upcoming legal endeavors, and Miz Pugh sells me her house with the dug-out, concrete-lined basement that she told me would be PREFECT for a Roman Spa, I might just decorate it like the Continental Baths -- not run it as a business -- but invite Bette Midler for a swim, mikveh, or whatever!!!


Readers will recall how in the 2011 Wilmington Holiday Parade. . . . 


I couldn't find the photo to illustrate that thought, and chancing on THIS one, have decided to republish it:







Scott Kenan shared Randy Jones's post.
1 hr
Randy Jones
4 hrs
There simply are NO contenders.


Scott Kenan shared Steve Ellman's photo.
1 hr
Jesus is the fourth -- but he was crucified, and now, they all think THEY should have been crucified. While I am completely non-violent, I would not cry if I heard that happened to them, but they would be so old now they likely have died of natural or unnatural causes.

Steve Ellman with Heather Heart and 4 others.
for the record, i don't know Jerry Rosenblum from Adam. but he asked to be tagged in the photo so...




.

No comments:

Post a Comment