Friday, January 22, 2016

Dewain Arrived Unannounced, Threatened Me and Said that Wilmington POLICE Protect HIM, so I Need to CHILL!!! I Drove to the Police Station and Told Them ALL Off -- LOUDLY!!!


Wilmington Police Chief Ralph Evangelous smoked CRACK daily in a house owned by the uncle of a friend of mine -- in 2011 - 12.


I have found PUBLISHED reports that CRACK is the drug of choice of Police Officers in Wilmington while ON DUTY, and WITNESSED 5 - 7 officers in uniform smoking marijuana in the station parking lot in 2011.


I KNOW what pot smells like, so I am certain of it.


>>> AT APPROXIMATELY 6:00 PM, THERE WAS A KNOCK ON MY INSIDE APARTMENT DOOR:

1. I had to demand three times to get Dewain to tell me it was him, and that I had no RIGHT to mistreat him like this.

2. I refused to argue with him, again, telling him to have a lawyer sue me or swear out a warrant for my arrest on Criminal Charges. He refused to stop trying to argue, and I demanded he leave the premises or I would call the Police (my phone WAS in my car when I got it a little earlier). 

3. Dewain claimed his clothes were wet and he needed dry clothes. I pointed out that he was FINE all of last night (a WET night, not as wet as today), then realized I could put his clothes on the back porch -- I was NOT about to let him inside without an appointment, to which I figured I could get Police to stand by -- he having so few things that he could collect them in less than five minutes. 

4. Dewain threatened me unspecified harm -- and claimed the Police protect HIM and were FED UP with me -- a few times.

5. I told him I'd grab some things, then did, but put them on the porch (nearly all his belongings), and told him to go around and get them, which he did -- taking an awful long time on the porch (could have been the stress of it that made it SEEM long).

6. Then I realized that since he was taking so long and had to carry them down slippery, wet steps, that I could get to my car and drive to the Police Department on Bess Street -- without him catching up to me. I grabbed my phone and a knife-sharpening steel (just in case), and hurried out to my car.

I BELIEVE the sedan at the curb that someone was just closing the door to, was Dewain's ride, and he'd beaten me to the street. But I relaxed once locked in my car and no words outside, and casually drove off, followed by them. They did NOT take my first turn. 

7. At the Police Station, I told the Officer on Duty that I needed to file a Police Report since Drug Mafia had AGAIN threatened me, and I need protection. I was shouting and several in nearby offices and a man waiting in a chair listened intently as I REALLY let loose.

I won't bore readers with what-all I said, but in my anger, although everything I claimed was FACT -- most of which I can prove, like that Sheriff Ed McMahon and his Detectives REFUSE to get my evidence of Narco-Crimes or my knowledge of it, I'm sure many things I said did NOT make for a very coherent story.


HELLO!!! MY PARENTS SET IT UP WITH REPUBLICANS, PRIMARILY!!!

 -- they being CHRISTIANS and ABSOLUTELY HATING GOD  and preferring to addict children and others for their LUST FOR MONEY.

I imagine those witnesses will have some COLORFUL STORIES about the giant who blessed them all out!!!

But he said the Police could do NOTHING -- and DO NOT FILL OUT REPORTS!!!


He said I had to swear out a warrant with a Magistrate. Well, it is totally "he said -- he said", and MANY Judges in Wilmington including Luther, Ray, and Faisson -- have PROVEN their CHRISTIAN HATRED OF GOD is best taken out on me, so WHY BOTHER???

The PEN is mightier than the SWORD, but I'm gonna teach that HATEFUL FAGGOT MAYOR SAFFO  the BIGGEST LESSON -- he fucking me since DAY ONE in 2011.



Bill Saffo with his former "plow-nosed" wife, Rene.


At least Rene had the sense to DIVORCE his faggot ass -- and get a restraining order against him!!!


And I WILL get many of them CONVICTED and DRAIN THE TREASURY of Wilmington, North Carolina.

And stay right here to do it.

It should be FUN, no???


Scott





.

No comments:

Post a Comment