Tuesday, January 26, 2016

BAD Mental Health Care / Good and Not Good News for Wilmington, North Carolina!!!


In 1978, I was put on Thorazine for a couple of weeks, and it made my external self very calm and in "La-La Land" -- while my INSIDES boiled over with an absolute discomfort. My mother, an RN with BS in Chemistry, said that was a symptom of my "mental illness", and didn't care one BIT how it affected me!!!


Mom is Catholic and bought dinner china with Swastikas on it -- as well as beating us every day (until we were big enough to beat her back, which we never did, but which frightened her). Mom told me many times that she has NEVER questioned the Authority of the Roman Catholic Church, and has had at least three private audiences with Popes in Rome -- two of those with John Paul II


(Now)-Pope Francis kissing ring of Pope John Paul II.


 Prolonged use of it causes Tardive Dyskinesia -- which is irreversible.


One of the people in Mercy House with me in 2011 had been on Thorazine for years, and his tongue flicked in and out of his mouth as his head twitched -- something that could not be reversed even off the drug, but others told me he was so far gone that he had less than a year to live -- perhaps from another cause that I did not know of.


THAT's American Psychiatric Care for you --in Wilmington, NC -- I never heard of that drug prescribed for the last 25 years, anywhere else I ever lived!!!


1. There is some VERY GOOD NEWS here, but Mayor Saffo and City Council are STILL IN DENIAL about the drug corruption they are at the HEART of

I will INCREASE my postings of disclosures of their specific crimes that I know of -- as well as disclosures of their (most of them, anyway) RABID sexual peculiarities -- until they GROW UP and do BETTER!!!

I do NOT include District Attorney Ben David in this, as I think he's improving his job performance.

2. It seems I did NOT get at least one of "Testosteroni's" emails, and that contributed to the BIG BLOW UP and out-kicking of Dewain from my apartment. After first trying to file Criminal charges, then -- realistically -- got forms for filing for a Restraining Order, I was tied up with car repairs and had more time to think as things came clearer.

Then I offered and Dewain accepted, that I would not go for the order -- or write his mother. I had read a letter from her and she is TOTALLY COOL and hurt by Dewain's suffering caused by his poor decisions -- but prays that he "gets right with God", which is "Christian-Speak" for my own attitude as well.

It broke my heart to feel her pain, and I only intended to tell her both the GOOD things I've observed in him, and my "realistic" assessment of where he is today, but Dewain thought I meant I was going to just trash him to her -- WHY he got next to violent with me.

The other part of the deal is that he will no longer harass me in person or by calls and texts -- and this led to further discussion in which we agreed that he and I have a "personality conflict" that means we can never be roommates -- until at least one of us gets a PERSONALITY TRANSPLANT, but now he will store some things here and use my laundry, and perhaps personal attentions.

That has REALLY calmed things down, and "Testosteroni" -- FINALLY listening to what I keep trying to tell him -- has calmed down and I've calmed about getting "dramatic", attempting to get him to LISTEN for a change.

And Testo sent a nice bit of money, just for Dewain!!!


Scott Kenan shared God's photo.
4 hrs

God
11 hrs
Jesus and I both officially endorse Bernie Sanders. ‪#‎FeelTheBern‬


Scott Kenan shared a link.

Like the Energizer bunny, these celebs just don't stop going.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

Barack Obama, the Blackmailed Homosexual in service to the Narco-Trafficking Clintons/Bushes/Cheney proves his own guilt by Dissing Sanders for being MORE experienced at governing than Obama was BY FAR -- in favor of his BLACKMAILERS -- LOL!!!

The president weighs in on the heated Democratic presidential race.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

Looks like my reversed-named she-double in Capetown, South Africa is meeting fine tall men (although she's actually happily married) -- LOL!!!
Kenan Scott
Luk wu i met today smile emoticon



Perhaps, I will find one TOO!!!


Scott





.

No comments:

Post a Comment