Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016: The Year I KNIT THE WORLD BACK TOGETHER, Whilest Still Battling Some of "Lucifer's Christian Minions"!!!


“I wonder if you can ever be at home anywhere, because home is not a place--it's a state of mind. Really being at home is feeling at home in your own skin. . . . 

Perhaps you have been searching for home in the wrong place all your life.” 

― Irvin D. Yalom


Well FIRST OF ALL, let us honor the "Visionary Robber Baron", today, on his BIRTHDAY!!!
Henry Morrison Flagler Museum
1 hr
Henry Morrison Flagler was born on this date in 1830.

I've also left birthday greetings for my Old Henderson High pal, Beth Kinney, promising HER (as well as Michael Moye of Mozambique), this posting, which I am about to commence to write: https://www.facebook.com/beth.kinney.14?fref=ts.

Here is how I promised it to Michael Moye:

  • Today
  • Michael Moye
    2:09am
    Michael Moye
    Ha, I was never Tom's lover - we were oddly shy around each other, awkward ... He knew me 10 yrs before I got involved with Kate and knew I was gay ... I'd bring friends over late at night to swim in the pool - I thinks THAT'S when I met Robert.

    I agree that Robert's book needed trimming, too wordy as you say... but the quality of the writing in quite good...
  • Michael Moye
    2:12am
    Michael Moye
    Another two days of this --
  • >>> ADDED LATER: Beginning right here, after I was BOMBARDED by requests from not just Michael Moye of Mozambique to change an identity, but of all people: 

  • Judge Chad Hogston, y'all!!!

Hottentot so Notsohot???

YOU be the JUDGE.

  • Republican Judge Chad Hogston, who was ANNOYED by the name of a COUNTRY -- Fancy THAT!!!
  • Only ONE story here is REAL.
Well, I've complied. I hope you find the substitutions even MORE helpful.

Scott

  • -- Mob from Maritania in our little village and then they're all gone. Madeline, the princesse D'Usher, (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Usher_(film),
  • arrives tomorrow - I once lived with her - a beauty at 37 - she's here only two weeks and then back to her cushy Terapin-Breeding business on Tenerife, a real hot place... but Usheristic aristos need $$ as do I ....

  • Today
  • Scott Kenan
    10:46am
    I am loving our back-and-forth more and more!!! But getting info out of you is like PULLING TEETH!!! Now, I am FORCED to correct my blog postings about you posted over the last few days -- but I will do it to tickle yer funny bone -- if not yer PINGA (as it is known en Espanol!!!).
    I see you are hanging with Old World Turtle-Warts (nobility). As you know if you've read much of my blog, one of the Kenan ancestors INVENTED chivalry -- and Kenans trace their male line back to a King of northern Italy right after the fall of the Roman Empire, when a Sinatra ancestor was King of Sicily and parts of southern Italy, so it is only LOGICAL that the two families now control Bank of America, which began in SFO as Bank of Italy, no???
    According to my research, the princesse D'Usher traces a line only to 1289 CE (exactly 500 years before the Kenans founded UNC Chapel Hill) -- so NOUVEAU ARISTOCRACY compared to the Sinatras and Kenans!!!


    • I'll send you a link after I complete it. In the meantime, have a SWELL DAY!!!

      S
    • https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Usher_(film)
    • >>> ADDED LATEST: 
      • Michael Moye
        5:36pm
        Michael Moye


        What a good sport you are about this. It's hysterical -- hog pens and plantations, both slip through fingers ... and like Belle Reve, are lost ... lost ..... Thanks Scott.
      • Scott Kenan
        5:44pm
        Scott Kenan


        Metaphysical Kisses and such!!!

        DEEP DOWN, you've gotten past my ASS HOLE -- LOL!!!

        S
      • Scott Kenan
        10:49am
        Scott Kenan
        I forgot to include this tell-tale image!!!

“I’m looking for me in you, that my hollowness makes it impossible to identify my needs and my desires,” 

― Irvin D. Yalom, Creatures of a Day: And Other Tales of Psychotherapy

>>> TO BEGIN WITH:



President Obama honors my Cape May Friend Harry Kulkowitz!!!


Of ALL the people I sent this blog posting to via Facebook/CIA/NSA messenger, Chuck Pritchard's brother Hendy, and Harry Kulkowitz's son Mark were PREVENTED BY THE US GOVERNMENT from receiving it!!!
See 1/3 the way down, herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-auction-and-some-re-calculation-of.html



But it was Wilmington, North Carolina native Stanley Winborn III, great-grandson (or just grandson) of a US "Ambassador" to China (during the "Opium Wars"???) and father of the TOP US Person in the State Department in Afghanistan (until a year or so ago), who was in charge of SHIPPING ALL THE HEROIN back to the USA on Air Force planes.





Anyway, it was Stanley Winborn who sent me this UPDATED Feudal Pyramid -- while we were both still in the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group:




>>> AND HERE IS HOW IT ALL BEGAN:

AFTER THE FALL OF DEMOCRACY (by hand of the Christian Church, in the late 300s CE -- although the "Christian" Roman Empire lasted until 476 CE), citizens (and non-citizens), were UNPROTECTED from roving bands of criminals throughout Europe, and vigilante justice ruled the lands.

Criminals -- always needing to be SMARTER to succeed, first camped on hill tops and promontories -- to see anyone coming after them. They began constructing stone fortresses for their further protection, and Christian Clergy soon SOLD THEIR SOULS to the criminals, knowing that they themselves did NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE for society, and in exchange, the criminals encouraged the Clergy to EXTORT or otherwise compel the FLOCKS of SILLY GEESE to give up their money and produce of their labors for PROMISES OF HEAVEN WITH JESUS!!!





BUT HERE'S THE DEAL:

For those previously governed by the Roman Empire, this was a HUGE FALL from Civilization -- while for those NOT ruled by the Romans, it was a BIG STEP UP!!!

Chief among those who thought it an IMPROVEMENT, were the Huns of Germany!!!



And to this DAY, they and their Christian Allies, continue to work against Democracy!!!



My own mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of the Hedingham development in Raleigh, North Carolina is STILL the biggest literal NAZI-IN-AMERICA, getting her orders from Catholic Popes Pius XII - Pope "Pancho" -- with the exceptions of John XXIII and John-Paul I, the latter, she helped to murder.

My siblings, Michael William Kenan of Berwyn, PA, Jane Ann Kenan of Raleigh, NC, and Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy of Downingtown, PA, remain ENTIRELY in Mom's SERVICE, and while I LOVE my old memories of times shared with ALL of them, I have NO PLANS to ever speak with them while I am alive. They hate GOD, mostly, but they also hate me and have CONSCIOUSLY TRIED to jail, commit, or even have me MURDERED -- FAR too many times!!!

I do NOT feel that way about my nephews, Connor Michael Kenan or Maxwell Andrew Kenan -- or my niece, Taylor Ann Kenan.

My nephews are SMART ENOUGH to keep their pingas out of wah-HEE-nuhs (as Mi Mexicanos pronounce it), and I have NO IDEA what Taylor likes to do.



This is how AYE feel toward those Christian God-Haters in my immediate family.

Now to wrap this posting, the FUNNIEST part of this is that Marie DeLamar, was hired by Frank Hawkins Kenan to REVISE and UPDATE the 1967 edition of the book The Kenan Family (the original including tracing the line back further -- through the Stuart Kings of Scotland, TWO Magna Carta Sureties, LOTS of Dukes of Normandy, and Charlemagne -- I, myself, used Wikipedia to trace it back to the 400s -- is available to the public here: https://archive.org/stream/kenanfamilysomea00regi/kenanfamilysomea00regi_djvu.txt, lists me erroneously in the index as "Scott Daniel Kenan" -- 



And it ALSO includes the BRAGGING of Kenan being 4th in line from Adam to Noah in Chronicles I of the Bible).


BUT Marie DeLamar also PROVED that the Kenans do NOT have the "Royal Line" -- the FIRST Thomas Kenan in America in the 1730s married an Elizabeth Johnston -- but was NOT the daughter of the Royal Governor of North Carolina who HAD that line.



ADDITIONAL NOTES OF INTEREST:

1. My sister-in-law and my nephews and nieces DO have this royal line through Gail Ann (Godley) Kenan's mother!!!

2. We ALL (except Gail), have what I call :My Cherokee Smidge.

3. In the Bible Dictionary, "Kenan" means either "The Sadness" or "Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness".

4. Frank Hawkins Kenan had the FAKE coat of arms MANUFACTURED to MARKET the Devil-Worshipping Family to those FOOLED by "Old Aristocracy"!!!

Here it is, followed by the REAL ONE:





The REAL and ANCIENT Kenan Coat of Arms.

And while all of this relates to men and women -- men being from Mars; women from Venus, I, myself, am preparing for http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-immanent-return-to-uranus.html





Scott


PRAISE THE LORD!!! And HOMO Traitor OBAMA is NEXT!!!


It’s hard to remember a time when Rahm Emanuel wasn’t a Democratic Party superstar.
NEWYORKER.COM|BY RICK PERLSTEIN

.

No comments:

Post a Comment