Monday, December 14, 2015

GOOD NEWS Is BUSTIN' OUT!!!




PART of the reason is homosexual men who pretend to be STRAIGHT -- so that any SMART person can blackmail them into ANYTHING!!!




>>> MESSAGE I JUST SENT BERNIE SANDERS' CAMPAIGN (with only $10.00, given my current finances):

I can prove in Court that my mother who raised us with swastikas on the dinner plates is the liaison between the Catholic Pope (Pius XII - Francis I), and Dick Cheney, Fox News, and the Clintons who serve Bush/Cheney. I was the last assistant to Tennessee Williams  and intimate friend of Jackie Onassis and all of JFK's sisters and their husbands. I met the Reagans at a White House party and more recently Frank Sinatra's heirs -- who sold my wealthy Kenan relatives of Chapel Hill Bank of America, but HATE the Kenans for turning it "Nazi", so we work to fix BoA. 

In 1990, top Jewish business leaders in Atlanta first told me my parents are America's TOP literal NAZIs, and when I first blogged that in 2010, the Reiner Family of Hollywood made me an "Honorary Jew". That same year, Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer, Col. Dottie Newman, a good friend of mine, told me I had to leave the USA or be murdered by the Republican Party with CIA, since they had just tried and failed to commit me with help of my immediate family, whom I'm entirely estranged from now. I lived in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico most of the last six years.

I would LOVE to share my knowledge with the Sanders campaign -- and perhaps communications skill as well. See my political blog at http://scottkenan.blogspot.com and my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams (loved by John Lahr and Williams scholars): http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/

I am serious and hope you will be in touch!!!

Scott David Kenan
CORRUPTED Clinton Democrats begin to show their TRUE COLORS!!!
No, they won't: Why should tax payers bail out Democrats who bailed out banksters but left taxpayers high and dry? Dems want taxpayers' money to cover convention expenses.


Already struggling with finances, the Democratic Party has drafted a plan to have taxpayers help pay about $20 million for next summer’s nominating convention, reversing a change Congress approved just a year ago.
WASHINGTONTIMES.COM|BY STEPHEN DINAN

>>> MEANWHILE BACK IN WILMINGTON and NORTH CAROLINA:
"A town council in North Carolina rejected plans to rezone land for a solar farm after residents voiced fears it would cause cancer, stop plants from growing and suck up all the energy from the sun."


Residents were concerned it would stop plants from growing and cause cancer.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY LEE MORAN



OBVIOUSLY, PPD, originally built in Wilmington while the Saudi Royals and Bin Laden Family were still full partners with Bush/Cheney in THE CARLYLE GROUP, are going to PULL OUT (or add a level of opacity) -- and they NEVER informed Mayor Saffo or the County Commission Head of this before they found out in the PRESS!!!


SO MUCH for "CORPORATE GOOD CITIZENSHIP"!!!

And as ANY "Old-Timer" in Wilmington will tell you, when PPD came to town, the DRUG MAFIAS came with them!!! My parents helped set all this up in the 1980s and 90s with Nixon Aide John Ehlichman.



Sources say PPD explores sale, IPO; value put at up to $8 billion

http://www.starnewsonline.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=WM&Date=20151211&Category=NEWS&ArtNo=151219934&Ref=AR&imageVersion=Main&MaxW=445&border=0
According to sources, PPD, with offices in downtown Wilmington, is exploring a sale or IPO.
Buy PhotoKen Blevins/StarNews
Reuters
Published: Friday, December 11, 2015 at 3:24 p.m.
Last Modified: Friday, December 11, 2015 at 5:25 p.m.
WILMINGTON -- Contract research organization PPD is exploring a sale or initial public offering that could value it at between $7 billion and $8 billion, including debt, people familiar with the matter said.
Facts
PPD Facts
* Founded in 1985.

* Its Wilmington headquarters at 929 N. Front St. is the city's tallest building.

* 14,500 employees worldwide, about 1,500 in Wilmington.

* Was last sold in 2011 for $3.9 billion to Carlyle Group and Hellman & Friedman (presumably by Carlyle Group, individually).

A deal would underscore how the contract research organization industry has benefited in recent years from the pharmaceutical companies’ drive to cut costs, reduce clinical trial times, and expand their research and development presence around the world.

Scott Kenan shared Gay Star News's post.
1 hr
Mayor Bill Saffo is a member of the Greek Orthodox Church. Will he now SPIT ON HIMSELF??? 

Rumors (unsubstantiated to me), in town are that he's GAY -- and his former wife, Rene, had to take out a Restraining Order against him when they split -- but it was all hushed up

I think it is time for Bill Saffo to PUBLICLY STATE his sexuality -- and the reasons Rene took out that R.O. (Remember, she might have just been a BITCH and wanting to hurt him politically.)
Greece parliament prepares to legalize same-sex unions.



Scott


.

No comments:

Post a Comment