Sunday, December 6, 2015

At the Christmas Parade, I Gave a Most Hearty Wave (and first-name greeting), to ALL Our Local Politicians (almost -- and some not there)!!!



Almost NONE of my photos came out worth a hoot. I got two of Mayor Saffo (which don't do him justice at all), and tomorrow I might post a couple so bad they are good (if I sell them right to my audience).

I didn't shout to County Commissioner Beth Dawson -- given what I've earlier today blogged about her, I averted my gaze. And her husband, Daniel, was probably at home in the dog house, still -- if not cuffed and chained.

But all who heard me (all but two, I believe), met my eye and waved, often calling greetings to me. See, I'm into HEALINGS, not punishments, but since they haven't wanted to deal with me personally, I took the opportunity to get all my anger out, so let's see some CITY IMPROVEMENTS, no???

Here is another photo that turned out well:



But more festive was this:


And I have in NO WAY done the festivities justice, but perhaps tomorrow, I can post some SMEARS of photos that capture the spirit of things.

Perhaps the ODDEST thing, was that at one point, I heard a smallish crash behind me and a persistent, resisted whirring -- and discover that a DRONE about 16" square had crashed upside-down near a float, but someone from the crowd soon came and wisked it away -- without Law Enforcement getting involved. It seemed to have no bomb, camera. or confetti-drop apparati on board.

A LOT of things happened today -- briefly:

1. I met someone new in town who's family has collected several samples of Bill Clinton DNA and are (from a foreign country), intimately business-tied to at least one of the Republican Presidential Candidates, beginning with Barry Goldwater (so NOT Nixon!!!). Sorry, that's all I can say, but I wanted to convey the DEPTH of this person's knowledge.

2. JUST NOW as I write, fireworks are exploding downtown -- and as ALWAYS, Wilmington budgets more for fireworks than for Narcotics Investigations, so from my front window, it appears that the lit-up Kenan Steeple is having a LONG-LASTING pyrotechnic explosions right at its base -- in its BUSH!!!



Well, that's the view from my window during daytime -- so imagine it dramatically up-lit at night -- with fireworks exploding all around those mutant balls at the base (short towers).

3. And I DID meet a handsome, well-dressed, fit, and clean denizen of the Good Shepherd Shelter -- about 38 years old -- who wanted to come home for sex. But when I asked if he was hungry, he said, well, he could REALLY stand a beer or two.


I ain't dealin' with ANYBODY who can't manage their ANYTHING -- ANYMORE!!!

4. And then I ran into an old neighbor of mine from the Carolina Apartments, who said he's FED UP with the crap over there, and he wants to TESTIFY IN COURT for me that he is EYEWITNESS to:



Jennifer McCracken SLASHING MY TWO TIRES, last summer!!!

He says that all I have to do is to talk to District Attorney Benjamin R. David -- telling him of my eye-witness pledged to testify, and Ben will go FULL STEAM AHEAD!!!

Well, even though he said he's FOUND my blog and loves it -- he must have MISSED a thing or two -- but it is ALSO true that I promised our Democratic Party Leader, the Kennedy-Kissed Elizabeth Redenbaugh, that I would FIND a way (if possible), to make peace with Ben David, I'm afraid I need to think on this a bit.

Now, readers will have figured out that this is none other than the HUNKY Anthony Humphrey -- who is still straight (with six or eight year girlfriend) -- but he has PROMISED to tell me the minute he ever turns gay. -- which Jenny always told me he actually IS.

But Jenny has been running RAMPANT, buying and selling drugs (and he says the Mor(m)on Church "Higher Ups" are definitely telling her what to do) -- and continuing to harass Anthony, calling cops on him and telling them lies

Even George Cutter, the owner, has gotten in on it, and Jenny is buying prescribed pills from the woman now in my old apartment.

And you don't want to hear how "drug-desperate" he claims manager Tomi Matheson and her boyfriend, John Tarleton, have become.



John and Tomi -- in a BETTER day


Anthony said he KNOWS I will blog all this -- and that the crooks in Carolina Apartments read this blog RELIGIOUSLY!!!


Well, that's it for now, except that my roommate, Philip Rosario, has been making a lot of calls that I only know of because he talks low and gravelly on the phone when I pass his room to go for a smoke. I HOPE he's working something out for his shelter.

Or selling any drugs he might still have in this apartment.



Phil's shrine to himself




Although 58, Phil has the maturity of a 19-year-old Fraternity Brat!!!




Let's hope not ALL Phils "go Spector" -- as they say!!!


(And WHAT will become of Ben David???)


Scott


Perhaps he can follow Rev. Ernest Trice Thompson to a HIGHER CALLING in GreensBORO, no???




Scott Kenan and James Bow shared Darwin B Phillips's post.
Darwin B Phillips with Sheila Datz.
E, THIS GUY IS REALLY NOT READY FOR PRIME TIME !!! THE KICKING OF HIS IMMATURE ASS TO THE CURB WILL BE A GREAT DAY OF CELEBRATION FOR ADULTS IN THIS COUNTRY !!!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment