Monday, November 16, 2015

WSB Radio: GROUND ZERO for the Radical Takeover of the USA -- in These Final Years of the Great Christian PUTSCH to END DEMOCRACY!!!


One of the two in this photo whom I've met, is Hollis Gillespie. Her mother DESIGNED nuclear weapons for the USA -- mysteriously doing that in France. Hollis taught me how to blog -- I took her class, which she still teaches.


I knew quite WELL, the good friend of Sean Hannity (on far left) -- also the close friend and business associate with Hollis: Christal Presley.


Hollis's Class is ALSO where I met Grant Henry, aka Sister Louisa, whose painted images often grace this blog:



Grant Henry, Scott Kenan, and Christal Presley went a-drinkin' one night in late 2009.


There wasn't room to tack this onto my title, but this posting is "coming right soon", but not tonight. I'm relaxing.


Scott





.


No comments:

Post a Comment