Monday, November 30, 2015

On the Way to Bank of America, I Talked to Alma Powell's Close Friend, Some VERY Politically Sympathetic Sheriff's Deputies, CONFRONTED Sen. Thom Goolsby, and GOT A JOB!!! Not Bad for a Monday, NO???




1. It all began last night when to my shock, I got into a shouting match with a married couple from Secaucus, NJ -- right at the base of Wilmington's Christmas Tree. When I first saw it at dusk, walking on Water Street, the top and a wide verticle band halfway down it were lit -- and I assumed there had been a malfunction. When I got there, it was ALL lit, and this couple, approaching differently, were confused at first, too, for the same reason. We began talking politics, agreeing on nearly everything.

Then, one of them asked me who I thought I'd vote for for Prez, and when I said, so far, I like Bernie Sanders, they looked like they were certain I must be insane, and then disclosed that they thought Donald Trump would be the PERFECT President.

I was at first speechless -- given that the wife had already told me her sister had married a Jew -- and Trump is a proven abject racist -- WHAT was up with their support???

Well, it got into yelling and name calling on both sides, and I finally walked off, feeling TERRIBLE about the whole thing. My getting ballistic helps no one and nothing, but once again, I had been lulled by the agreement in principles -- then shocked by the logic-free and/or stupidity of those two for selecting a blowhard!!!

I comforted myself in remembering that they were just "Yankees from Secaucus" -- a town ruled for many decades by Mafia, so no wonder they thought an ignorant thug could fix things. Then I soon met a French man who had lived thirty years in DC (presumably in diplomatic service), but moved to Wilmington about four years ago. His intelligence and knowledge of things soothed me more -- although he's about FED UP with the corruption of Wilmington -- like most Wilmingtonians and like none of the local politicians are addressing AT ALL!!!

2. Then late this morning, I decided to walk to Benefits Management then bank my allowance check. A block from my apartment, I met Meredith Sheridan, a woman probably about 10 years older than me, in front of her house whose color I've admired, so I complimented her on it and we got talking politics.

She's from an old family, so understood and agreed with everything I said -- especially the devilry of the wealthy Kenans and Camerons -- and then it turned out she knew Gen. Powell, but had been very close to his wife Alma -- and I told her how Powell's Chief Protocol Officer, Col. Dottie Newman, had saved my life in 2010, telling me to flee the country from the Republicans and CIA who had tried unsuccessfully to commit me five times in one month in Georgia with help of BOTH of my parents and my sisters Jane Ann Kenan and Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy.



"Big-Haired" Col. Dottie Newman was a docent at the High Museum of Art in Atlanta in 2010 -- as well as having her monthly Book Club, where I'd given a presentation on:



And I attended at least two other monthly meetings, which often included active US Army Generals and Diplomats from foreign countries -- like Secretaries of State (one was from Chile, as I recall)!!!

I believe Ms. Sheridan and I will become GOOD friends soon enough!!! Her house is across the street and down two from the one the lady wants to sell me (the one the ministers of Firsts Baptist on Kenan Plaza had tried -- illegally (as I recently blogged), to STEAL from them via the courts, but the hateful Christians lost in court.


Interesting, too that this morning I found that the ministers on my email list at First Baptist had BLOCKED me this morning and all my emails of blog postings to them over the weekend came back in a BIG PILE -- LOL!!!

3. Walking past the New Hanover County Court House, I ran into a couple of not-wet-behind-the-ears Sheriffs Deputies -- and WE had an honest conversation about Wilmington Police corruption being FAR WORSE than of Sheriff's Deputies -- excepting Jennifer McCracken's brother who is on the force and all of HIS allies. 

They were TOTALLY COOL (and I actually think Ed McMahon is MOSTLY OK -- he just being "Christian Hateful" for supporting Gov. McCrory's unconstitutional demand of NO SYRIAN REFUGEES for North Carolina -- and of course breaks the US Constitution and Geneva Convention in how he holds people in his jail.

4. This REMINDS me, that last night I ran into the owner of the GORGEOUS mansion at Fifth and Dock Streets (we've become informal friends over the last two months), who told me they have CLEARED OUT a lot of CRAP from Carolina Apartments in the last month, and ensconced a COOL GUY and his wife and kids -- who were ASSISTING in cleaning out the DRUG TRASH.

I might not have mentioned that I have called owner George Cutter a few times the last couple of months, NOT gotten him to answer, but leaving messages threatening that if he does NOT clean them out, I'll try to get the FEDS to confiscate his property for his continuing to harbor International Narco-Traffickers. 

All that typed, I saw that Jennifer McCracken is STILL in her apartment -- protected by the Narco-Trafficking division of the New Hanover County Sheriff's Department, and I may have to have Sheriff McMahon imprisoned TOO -- if he doesn't clean out his force!!!

5. After picking up my check and depositing it, as I walked down Front Street, I noticed Thom Goolsby sitting in the main Port City Java -- but NOT in the front window as was his habit in 2011 - 12 -- while he was still the Republican NC State Senator. As ALL local people know, he was caught swindling people in an illegal financial swindle a year or so ago, and although in any other state he would have not just lost his Senate seat, but been disbarred and imprisoned, but he (and his father and mother whom I met before I met Thom in 2011, as well), BRAGGED about his connection to Thomas S. Kenan III, and Tom Kenan protected him and awarded him a seat on the Board of Governors of the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill!!!


I had been religiously carrying my camera, and hoped to just snap a pic through the window -- but did NOT have it with me, so decided to enter to greet my former Senator -- whom I had NOT spoken with in person since 2011. I was SO IMPRESSED that he once again looked healthy. 

When I passed him on the street twice this past summer (and he refused to look at me or acknowledge my greetings -- I blogged about all this then), he was emaciated as a common Meth Addict -- and he's always been effeminate and "nelly", but in his lime green tennis outfit that day -- with matching lime green visor -- he looked like something the dog dragged in from the gutter of New Orleans's Gay District!!!

Today, he looked SO MUCH BETTER, and is growing a beard which makes him almost HANDSOME!!! However, I got no erection.



In 2011, Republican Mitch Bossanna made me this MEME -- as well as sent me lists of email addresses of all who sent Justin LaNasa contributions to his 2011 Republican Mayoral Campaign -- as well as of those contributing to Democrat Bill Saffo.

ASK NOT; TELL NOT how he got them, but that was how I started with a HUGE bunch of the list of 1,500 I emailed blog posts to back then.


As everyone knows, Justin LaNasa is just a Common Tattoo Parlorist, owning his chain of Hardwire Tattoo parlors -- and from them in 2011 - 12, not only did his buddies hack my computer and email or comment in bull shit -- they hounded me in downtown, claiming I had molested their young sons.

Although I protested all of this to authorities -- Mayor Saffo and the Police Department DECLINED to help me at all -- and Public Defender Jennifer Harjo managed to hide me away for a while in a DETOX OPERATION, which I didn't need, but "broke that spell".

So today, I entered Port City Java (who most townspeople claim imports cocaine with their coffee beans -- as I had blogged in 2011), walked to his table and said: 

"Hi Thom -- its so good to see you looking healthy, again -- and NOT in JAIL!!!" He looked unlikely to shake my hand, so I withdrew it.

I continued, "Well, I hope to have you soon in prison . . . " to which he responded, "Yeah, I'm gonna see you in COURT!!!" "True", said I -- "it will be a TON OF FUN, and I LOVE writing and publishing about that. Have a nice DAY -- while you can!!!"

The best part was that it was all so CIVIL, and I had not even been tempted to yell. So I left, and in celebration, gave a homeless couple a few dollars about thirty feet down the street.


>>> MY NEW JOB!!!:

I had gotten enough cash at the bank to cover the electric bill for my roommate Philip Rosario's side of our apartment (landlord Gold Walker still getting that bill and I reimburse her), which was again about $50.00 -- proving that Phil is not wasting energy -- thank God.

And she and I talked about the problem I see: she has lots of rental spaces empty, now, and NONE of them ready to rent again -- her maintenance man running to the several places around town and spending half his time in transportation as he puts out FIRES of immediate needs.

Now, without going into details that are HER business, it is true that she told me how Wilmington Police ASSISTED criminals in stealing a lot of very expensive restaurant equipment from her soon-to-take-lease tenants (returning after criminals rented the space for a while), of restaurant space in her Front Street property. 

It is VERY complicated and I won't explain the details -- but this is MUCH LIKE how Wilmington Police assisted Criminal Christian-Tattooed Drug Mafia contracted by the Middle-Eastern man who attempted to open a restaurant in 2011 or 12 in the space next to the same Port City Java, not only super-pad their work hours (when they built, tore down what they built, them built it again -- etc. -- ALSO stealing much of the construction materials). That space in now a "mini-mall" of several small shops on a hallway.

I blogged about this at the time, and again a week or so ago.

And now many of her tenants in residential properties are all acting like Drug-Addicted dead-beats, and it's driving her a bit nuts. I offered that since I have many skills and some time, I would be HAPPY to do anything I can to help get things ready to rent. It would be GOOD EXERCISE, and I could spare at least a few hours a day.

Since I don't NEED the money, she could pay me minimum wage -- more like I want to help our little "Gold Walker Community Family". So in discussion also with maintenance man Tom, we decided I can begin by raking up leaves and yard work -- that they can't get Neal Duffy out of bed to do -- as he had promised since he NEEDS the income to stay in his place.

But Neal has been very irregular lately -- claiming he's having sex with lots of dames that he still knows from when he was a bartender at Wilmington's Oldest Bar -- known for pirates, narco-traffickers, sex workers, etc., The Barbary Coast:




So, this evening, I will get a pair of good yard work gloves, and Tom promised to get a decent rake, so tomorrow I can begin my NEW JOB!!!



And SO IT IS!!!




Scott



Scott Kenan shared a link.
Just now


With the terrible events that unfolded over the holiday weekend still reverberating across the country, it is timely...
DAILYKOS.COM

.

No comments:

Post a Comment